Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Different Alien Species

spiritussatanus

\m/ to all Brothers and Sisters,

I'm looking for the Page in JoS website about different Alien Species, I cannot find it again :/

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Also, to respond to your other post about the luciferian liberation front, this site does contain some misinfo. Our Gods are the minority of nordics that rebelled agianst the others like this site says, yes, but the Sumerian and Vedic Gods are our Gods, not the enemy angels like the site says. That's one of its small mistakes, but most of it is true. Also there's no greys that help us, greys are in a mind hive serving enemy reptillians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

I'm looking for the Page in JoS website about different Alien Species, I cannot find it again :/

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

what do you mean by "the minority of nordics" because in JoS site you gave me I found this: " The enemy Nordics who saw no use for humanity, following the completion of the mining project, sought to follow plan and have us all destroyed. "

Sow hat I'm supposed to believe in here? Are they or their not our allie? o_O

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Also, to respond to your other post about the luciferian liberation front, this site does contain some misinfo. Our Gods are the minority of nordics that rebelled agianst the others like this site says, yes, but the Sumerian and Vedic Gods are our Gods, not the enemy angels like the site says. That's one of its small mistakes, but most of it is true. Also there's no greys that help us, greys are in a mind hive serving enemy reptillians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

The quote you posted says about the *ENEMY* NORDICS a.k.a ANGELS. Our Gods/Demons are a minority of them and they are friendly Nordics like I said. The same page says this:

"Satan and his Demons, (as well as some of the "angels" of the xian bible and their cohorts) are of the aliens they call "Nordics.""

It's exactly like I said, most of them are not, but a small minority called Satan and the Demons are with us. What's so hard to understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

what do you mean by "the minority of nordics" because in JoS site you gave me I found this: " The enemy Nordics who saw no use for humanity, following the completion of the mining project, sought to follow plan and have us all destroyed. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

the hard part to understand is.... if one day "nordics" come in our planet, how do I recognize the "most of them are not, but a small minority called Satan and the Demons are with us"? :)

Let's say your a Satanist Farmer and there's aliens coming somewhere around your farm and you got Lots of Weapons/guns. How do you recognize your enemies if "Some of Nordics" are with us?... you'll come next to 1 Nordic and ask them "Yo you Satan ?" I'm not trying to be mean here just trying to understand.

Don't get mad because I ask you questions :) \m/

-Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

The quote you posted says about the *ENEMY* NORDICS a.k.a ANGELS. Our Gods/Demons are a minority of them and they are friendly Nordics like I said. The same page says this:

"Satan and his Demons, (as well as some of the "angels" of the xian bible and their cohorts) are of the aliens they call "Nordics.""

It's exactly like I said, most of them are not, but a small minority called Satan and the Demons are with us. What's so hard to understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

Btw have you even read the site and generally know what Satanism is about? How come you didn't know that the Gods communicate with us astrally even if they are dozens of light years away? Every Spiritual Satanist knows that advanced Satanists do communicate with the Gods and have a relationship with them and know if and when they're gonna come. So far they haven't told us that they'll come yet.

This "farmer" in your example, if he is a Satanist he would talk to his Guardian Demon and if he was about to come on earth he would tell him and he would know beforehand, at least 5 years before they come he would know that because they tell us those things some years before. If he wasn't astrally open he would still receive signs that they would come if they were about to come, not only that but he would hear from other Satanists too that the Gods were about to come.

Your question is very naive (no offense), the enemies attack psychically not physically. They wouldn't wait to show their physical form nor would they appear to somebody carrying a weapon. They attack us astrally many times. The physical is not the only plane that exists, you know. All the part of your question assumes that they only exists, can attack and communicate physically, not astrally.

Again, the Gods DO communicate with us telepathetically, they WILL tell us telepathetically when they come. If beings come without the Gods telling us they will be certainly the enemies. Also the Gods WILL warn us in case of enemy attack. Do you think they are THAT stupid?

You ask questions which are easily answered using your brain. Use your brain first, seriously, because.

the hard part to understand is.... if one day "nordics" come in our planet, how do I recognize the "most of them are not, but a small minority called Satan and the Demons are with us"? :)

Let's say your a Satanist Farmer and there's aliens coming somewhere around your farm and you got Lots of Weapons/guns. How do you recognize your enemies if "Some of Nordics" are with us?... you'll come next to 1 Nordic and ask them "Yo you Satan ?" I'm not trying to be mean here just trying to understand.

-Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

Also, what you asked seems to imply that you think that the Gods and their enemies will come together and be friends to eachother. Do you really mean that? They FIGHT against eachother, the two Nordic factions are AGAIST eachother and HATE eachother. They do not even are in the same place, our Gods are from Orion and enemy nordics come from other places like Pleiades. It makes me wonder again if you have read the site and understand that there's a WAR going on between the Gods and their enemies.
Of course they will NOT come at the same time as their enemies.

Btw have you even read the site and generally know what Satanism is about? How come you didn't know that the Gods communicate with us astrally even if they are dozens of light years away? Every Spiritual Satanist knows that advanced Satanists do communicate with the Gods and have a relationship with them and know if and when they're gonna come. So far they haven't told us that they'll come yet.

This "farmer" in your example, if he is a Satanist he would talk to his Guardian Demon and if he was about to come on earth he would tell him and he would know beforehand, at least 5 years before they come he would know that because they tell us those things some years before. If he wasn't astrally open he would still receive signs that they would come if they were about to come, not only that but he would hear from other Satanists too that the Gods were about to come.

Your question is very naive (no offense), the enemies attack psychically not physically. They wouldn't wait to show their physical form nor would they appear to somebody carrying a weapon. They attack us astrally many times. The physical is not the only plane that exists, you know. All the part of your question assumes that they only exists, can attack and communicate physically, not astrally.

Again, the Gods DO communicate with us telepathetically, they WILL tell us telepathetically when they come. If beings come without the Gods telling us they will be certainly the enemies. Also the Gods WILL warn us in case of enemy attack. Do you think they are THAT stupid?

You ask questions which are easily answered using your brain. Use your brain first, seriously, because.

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

Talk to one of the priest or high priest or priestess, Thats why they are given that honour. I've beet at it s couple of years and I'm still trying to open all my chakras. Concearn yourself with advancing instead of petty stuff, and just to let you know I would take a wild guess that your questions & confusion are placed in your head by greys, they would rather you concern yourself with this than advancing.

Also, what you asked seems to imply that you think that the Gods and their enemies will come together and be friends to eachother. Do you really mean that? They FIGHT against eachother, the two Nordic factions are AGAIST eachother and HATE eachother. They do not even are in the same place, our Gods are from Orion and enemy nordics come from other places like Pleiades. It makes me wonder again if you have read the site and understand that there's a WAR going on between the Gods and their enemies.
Of course they will NOT come at the same time as their enemies.

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]What I believe what is trying to be explained is that not all of the Nordics are part of Satan and the Demons, only some. Ive read that enemies will do whatever to avoid saying they severe Satan. The best bet is to ask if they severe Satan. If a clear answer is given, then trust. If the question is avoided, do not trust.   My two cents, I dont beleive any question is stupid because that is how we learn. Sure, there are a lot of e mails with questions that are easily found on the basics of JOS. However, I do not see your question as easy. If we do not understand then we will be carrying miss information. Satanists are usually more intellegent and intellegent people ask questions (of course thats circumstancial).  We are family and should care about each other, not try to insult (not saying that was the intention). Personally, I rather look "stupid" and ask a question so I am clear about it. Xians fill our head with twisted information all our lives, its time to know the truth!   Hail Satan!!

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, spiritussatanus <spiritussatanus@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Different Alien Species
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 6:27 AM

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!
You know who is of Satan by letting your insticts get the information out of them , asking , of course Kundalini too . Also this scenario is false , because I doubt Satan or His Demons would go visit a farmer . Nordics are preety much like Humans . Taller , Wider , more evolved as far as the physical aspect goes . If enemy nordics landed outside your home , you wouldn't have a minute to react , really .

HAIL SATAN!

Intelligent people ask questions to SUPPLEMENT their personal study. Not to replace it. That's the difference. One should be doing their personal research first and foremost (in our case it is studying the JoS site). It isn't an excuse for a person who knows the site, who is told to read it and yet asks simple questions which are answered there. A person who hasn't heard of the site is a different matter, I'm talking about those who have seen the site and skimmed through it (probably didn't read it fully before asking their question).

Not saying that this guy who asked his question did that, I'm talking in general.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

What I believe what is trying to be explained is that not all of the Nordics are part of Satan and the Demons, only some. Ive read that enemies will do whatever to avoid saying they severe Satan. The best bet is to ask if they severe Satan. If a clear answer is given, then trust. If the question is avoided, do not trust.

My two cents, I dont beleive any question is stupid because that is how we learn. Sure, there are a lot of e mails with questions that are easily found on the basics of JOS. However, I do not see your question as easy. If we do not understand then we will be carrying miss information. Satanists are usually more intellegent and intellegent people ask questions (of course thats circumstancial).  We are family and should care about each other, not try to insult (not saying that was the intention). Personally, I rather look "stupid" and ask a question so I am clear about it. Xians fill our head with twisted information all our lives, its time to know the truth!

Hail Satan!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I agree with that. That is where it comes annoying

--- On Thu, 9/1/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 7:57 AM

Intelligent people ask questions to SUPPLEMENT their personal study. Not to replace it. That's the difference. One should be doing their personal research first and foremost (in our case it is studying the JoS site). It isn't an excuse for a person who knows the site, who is told to read it and yet asks simple questions which are answered there. A person who hasn't heard of the site is a different matter, I'm talking about those who have seen the site and skimmed through it (probably didn't read it fully before asking their question).

Not saying that this guy who asked his question did that, I'm talking in general.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

What I believe what is trying to be explained is that not all of the Nordics are part of Satan and the Demons, only some. Ive read that enemies will do whatever to avoid saying they severe Satan. The best bet is to ask if they severe Satan. If a clear answer is given, then trust. If the question is avoided, do not trust.

My two cents, I dont beleive any question is stupid because that is how we learn. Sure, there are a lot of e mails with questions that are easily found on the basics of JOS. However, I do not see your question as easy. If we do not understand then we will be carrying miss information. Satanists are usually more intellegent and intellegent people ask questions (of course thats circumstancial).  We are family and should care about each other, not try to insult (not saying that was the intention). Personally, I rather look "stupid" and ask a question so I am clear about it. Xians fill our head with twisted information all our lives, its time to know the truth!

Hail Satan!!

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

HAIL to FATHER SATAN!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Thanks
Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back