Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Diet Program.

You should eat healthy and possibly rich of minerals, vitamins, nutrients.

Don't eat fake, synthetic food. No fast soup or alike.

Eat meat(!), veggies, eat variously, but eat meat for sure. Beef meat is the best.

Main focus is to eat healthy, whatever you feel best suits you and your body's needs. Focus, besides protein, also on fiber, as this helps your digestive system immensely. Foods rich in fiber are veggies, oats, etc.

Also, adding to what others have said so far, pay attention at how you cook your food, do not use food that is prepared in a microwave or on an electric stove, as this takes out not only good minerals in the food but also Prana (spiritual energy) out of it. And try to eat food that is cooked with fire, on a gas stove or above burning wood. I have personally seen the huge difference this makes in spiritual development.

Main focus is to eat healthy, whatever you feel best suits you and your body's needs. Focus, besides protein, also on fiber, as this helps your digestive system immensely. Foods rich in fiber are veggies, oats, etc.

Also, adding to what others have said so far, pay attention at how you cook your food, do not use food that is prepared in a microwave or on an electric stove, as this takes out not only good minerals in the food but also Prana (spiritual energy) out of it. And try to eat food that is cooked with fire, on a gas stove or above burning wood. I have personally seen the huge difference this makes in spiritual development.

I'll be honest, most of what you say here is nothing more than a myth.

Dietary fiber is very overrated in its importance, I know people who barely have any fiber in their diet who are perfectly healthy, even myself I do not have a very fiber rich diet anymore (I used to, but I changed that), and my digestion is very healthy.

I'm not saying it has no benefit at all, but it is minimal at best in my experience.

For cooking, there is nothing wrong with microwaved foods either, these ideas that they destroy nutrients comes from a complete misunderstanding on what a microwave does.

Especially so on the electric stove...

What an electric stove does, is send electricity into a heating element, which then converts the electricity into thermal energy, into heat, which is send out and heats up the stove top, when you then place your pan on and it heats up the pan, with thermal energy, which then cooks your food exactly the same as food that is cooked over a fire.

A microwave functions instead by converting electricity into microwaves, which are electromagnetic waves that hit the food, penetrating around 2 cm's deep, exciting the molecules of the food, which causes a portion of the molecules in the food item to rotate or vibrate, which generates friction and heat inside the food, thus generating thermal energy to cook the food.

Guess what? Microwaves do not produce enough heat to allow food to undergo the chemical reactions which flavor your food, like the milliard reaction which creates that delicious sear on any meats you grill.

Thus, microwaves have a minimal effect, less than baking or grilling, on the chemical makeup of your food, and would in fact preserve more nutrients than a regular cooking process, as no fluids are lost and thus no nutrition is lost either through seeping into water or seeping into oil/butter when baking or grilling.

For the Vrill, I would say yes, cooking with fire adds more Vrill during the cooking process, or at least it creates an environment with more energy in it in general, due to the flame generating way more energy which radiates out into the environment, creating warmth and thus a very energized environment, more Vrill is present over all in that cooking environment, however the food you cook on other stoves or even through the evil microwave is perfectly healthy and equally nutritious, not to mention has plenty of Vrill in it if the foods are from a decent source and had been kept wel before cooking.

I regularly warm food up in my evil microwave because it works so fast and efficiently, and I am perfectly healthy despite this.

There are also other methods to bless your food and give it healthy Vrill, such as your intention when preparing it, your own energy and the energy in your house or the kitchen where you prepare it.

Cooking with fire can help this process, creating an energized and warm environment, but it is not required at all to create healthy food that supports your body well.

You can experience benefits for your spiritual progress by cooking with fire, because that warmth also warms your body and the energy of the flame has a Vrill inducing effect in yourself, similar to being in the sun or by generating heat inside yourself through meditation and directing of energies.

So to anyone reading, enjoy the food from your evil microwave, as it is perfectly harmless to use one to warm up your food for you, both for your health and for the nutritional quality of your dinner.

There are also other methods to bless your food and give it healthy Vrill, such as your intention when preparing it, your own energy and the energy in your house or the kitchen where you prepare it.
I often do this, also with coffee. I not only direct energy, but I also program it to do something, like making me more energetic, happier etc. It seems to work somewhat.

I'll be honest, most of what you say here is nothing more than a myth.

Dietary fiber is very overrated in its importance, I know people who barely have any fiber in their diet who are perfectly healthy, even myself I do not have a very fiber rich diet anymore (I used to, but I changed that), and my digestion is very healthy.

I'm not saying it has no benefit at all, but it is minimal at best in my experience.

For cooking, there is nothing wrong with microwaved foods either, these ideas that they destroy nutrients comes from a complete misunderstanding on what a microwave does.

Especially so on the electric stove...

What an electric stove does, is send electricity into a heating element, which then converts the electricity into thermal energy, into heat, which is send out and heats up the stove top, when you then place your pan on and it heats up the pan, with thermal energy, which then cooks your food exactly the same as food that is cooked over a fire.

A microwave functions instead by converting electricity into microwaves, which are electromagnetic waves that hit the food, penetrating around 2 cm's deep, exciting the molecules of the food, which causes a portion of the molecules in the food item to rotate or vibrate, which generates friction and heat inside the food, thus generating thermal energy to cook the food.

Guess what? Microwaves do not produce enough heat to allow food to undergo the chemical reactions which flavor your food, like the milliard reaction which creates that delicious sear on any meats you grill.

Thus, microwaves have a minimal effect, less than baking or grilling, on the chemical makeup of your food, and would in fact preserve more nutrients than a regular cooking process, as no fluids are lost and thus no nutrition is lost either through seeping into water or seeping into oil/butter when baking or grilling.

For the Vrill, I would say yes, cooking with fire adds more Vrill during the cooking process, or at least it creates an environment with more energy in it in general, due to the flame generating way more energy which radiates out into the environment, creating warmth and thus a very energized environment, more Vrill is present over all in that cooking environment, however the food you cook on other stoves or even through the evil microwave is perfectly healthy and equally nutritious, not to mention has plenty of Vrill in it if the foods are from a decent source and had been kept wel before cooking.

I regularly warm food up in my evil microwave because it works so fast and efficiently, and I am perfectly healthy despite this.

Cooking with fire can help this process, creating an energized and warm environment, but it is not required at all to create healthy food that supports your body well.

You can experience benefits for your spiritual progress by cooking with fire, because that warmth also warms your body and the energy of the flame has a Vrill inducing effect in yourself, similar to being in the sun or by generating heat inside yourself through meditation and directing of energies.

So to anyone reading, enjoy the food from your evil microwave, as it is perfectly harmless to use one to warm up your food for you, both for your health and for the nutritional quality of your dinner.
You know, I totally agree with you. However you misinterpreted my Message. The OP asked for foods that help with spiritual development if you can read the messages clearly.

I didn't in any way say that using a microwave is unhealthy, as you say I did. My reply was mostly for the spiritual benefit of food cooked with fire. HPS Lydia also talked about it here:

Second of all, no one said that if you don't eat fiber you're automatically unhealthy. Of course you can have a good digestive system and don't need fiber as you say you don't. But fiber in itself is in fact healthy. Again, it doesn't mean you can't be healthy without it, I didn't say that, so don't try to put words into my mouth. Thank you.

Other than that, yes, your info is valid, however, it doesn't mean mine isn't. It was just a misunderstanding there :) That is my own experience and I experienced better health once starting to consume more fiber. This shouldn't offend or upset anyone.

My advice is to read every section on https://joyofsatan.org/ with all links inside of every section. You will process this information often in least expected moments like riding a bus or washing dishes and jump with "aha!". If everyone would do this, the question forum would be almost empty. Don be discouraged by this answer, its the encouragement.
Do not be misled into anything vege. Eat meat. Avoid low quality highly processed stuff that comes with preservatives and sweeteners.

There is hardly a one-size fits all diet. Eating well comes down naturality, balance, the individual, and genetics. This topic has been discussed many times so I would scan the forums if you want some productive feedback.

In terms of being healthy for spiritual development, I find physical and nutritional discipline the greatest factor.

Greetings, what should I pay attention to in my diet for my spiritual development, do I need any program?
I've been carnivore for two years and highly recommend it from personal experience. I was able to clear up my eczema and digestive issues rapidly among other things. I have more muscle mass than I ever have in my life and mental clarity is off the charts. I say this as a 38 year old man who's far healthier than he ever was in his 20s. And no, I was never obese. Quite the opposite as I was under weight and ate vegetables all of the time. Fiber isn't necessary, either, as it's an anti-nutrient. As far as the spiritual aspect, a healthy body is not only crucial to spiritual ascension but also a healthy psyche.

Hail Satan!
Hail Focalor!

I've been carnivore for two years and highly recommend it from personal experience. I was able to clear up my eczema and digestive issues rapidly among other things. I have more muscle mass than I ever have in my life and mental clarity is off the charts. I say this as a 38 year old man who's far healthier than he ever was in his 20s. And no, I was never obese. Quite the opposite as I was under weight and ate vegetables all of the time. Fiber isn't necessary, either, as it's an anti-nutrient. As far as the spiritual aspect, a healthy body is not only crucial to spiritual ascension but also a healthy psyche.

Hail Satan!
Hail Focalor!
Can you advise me on this issue?

There's not much to advise, honestly. It's actually a way simpler diet which, to many, is one reason it's so hard for them to follow. All that I eat is animal products, salt and water. No plants or plant products of any kind. No grain products which include breads, pastas, cereals etc. Zero sugar and carbs. Due to my gym activity that is centered around building muscle and weight while keeping body fat to a minimum, I eat around 2100 to 3000 calories per day at a ratio of 70/30. For example, this means that if I take in 3000 calories, the calories from fat will be around 2100 while the calories from protein will be 900. I must stress that the fats are animal fats such as butter, ghee and bacon grease etc. NO VEGETABLE OILS such as olive, corn or avocado.

The list of foods I eat:
Ribeye Steak
Butter
Hamburger meat
Minimally processed Bacon
Eggs
Real Cheese
Kefir
Pork Chops
Minimally processed Sausage
Carbonated water such as Waterloo, LaCroix etc
Distilled water to mix my pre-workout

I'm not a huge fan of fish but when I eat it it's salmon, trout, tuna and shrimp. All of this very rarely.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Focalor!!

There's not much to advise, honestly. It's actually a way simpler diet which, to many, is one reason it's so hard for them to follow. All that I eat is animal products, salt and water. No plants or plant products of any kind. No grain products which include breads, pastas, cereals etc. Zero sugar and carbs. Due to my gym activity that is centered around building muscle and weight while keeping body fat to a minimum, I eat around 2100 to 3000 calories per day at a ratio of 70/30. For example, this means that if I take in 3000 calories, the calories from fat will be around 2100 while the calories from protein will be 900. I must stress that the fats are animal fats such as butter, ghee and bacon grease etc. NO VEGETABLE OILS such as olive, corn or avocado.

The list of foods I eat:
Ribeye Steak
Butter
Hamburger meat
Eggs
Real Cheese
Kefir
Pork Chops

I'm not a huge fan of fish but when I eat it it's salmon, trout, tuna and shrimp. All of this very rarely.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Focalor!!
Yes, it is very hard for me or anyone else who relies on carbohydrates for high-intensity efforts (for me, cycling) to rely on fats and protein only. I would bonk very fast. It is not a viable solution, and this is what you and others promoting this seem not to understand.

The list of foods I eat:
Ribeye Steak
Butter
Hamburger meat
Eggs
Real Cheese
Kefir
Pork Chops

Hail Satan!!
Hail Focalor!!
HeyJust wanted to stay that this is a keto-carnivore diet, it's a good an idea to remove sugar from processed food, but you should have a minimum intake of that,where to get it from? FRUITS! Fruits are incredible, full of vitamin and fibers, if you don't know the main driver of your brain activities is glucose (an isomer of fructose) so, maybe deciding to eliminate sugar is not a good idea.Also, about only getting in protein, I am a huge fan of bodybuilding, and the main driver of bodybuilding is CARBS, yeah you heard that right, your body only need x quantities of protein (1.5-2g per kg of weight is a good idea) so even if you're going to eat more protein more than you actually need is not going to make you build more muscle, what make you build more muscles is performance, take for example anabolic steroids, what they do is not make you big, what they DO is making you stronger, and from that strength you are going to get hypertrophy, you know what make you stronger? Carbs, not simple sugar, complex carbs, such as pasta, potato and other stuff About only eating meat, you still have to think about your gut health, by only eating protein you will not be going to get that, like for example there are some specific gut bacteria that feed only on vegetables sugar.Also, a keto diet is not advised at all by the medic community, the keto diet was born to treat ppl with schizophrenia, but is still suggested using medication and not follow a keto diet because of how restrictive it is.By completely eliminating some foods from your diet is gonna some effect on you.BUT the keto diet is good is some specific cases, if you are one of them, go on.But I still suggest having a very varied and balanced diet, with a C:G ratio (carbs/fats) between 5-3 and eat at least 2 whole fruit per day

HeyJust wanted to stay that this is a keto-carnivore diet, it's a good an idea to remove sugar from processed food, but you should have a minimum intake of that,where to get it from? FRUITS! Fruits are incredible, full of vitamin and fibers, if you don't know the main driver of your brain activities is glucose (an isomer of fructose) so, maybe deciding to eliminate sugar is not a good idea.Also, about only getting in protein, I am a huge fan of bodybuilding, and the main driver of bodybuilding is CARBS, yeah you heard that right, your body only need x quantities of protein (1.5-2g per kg of weight is a good idea) so even if you're going to eat more protein more than you actually need is not going to make you build more muscle, what make you build more muscles is performance, take for example anabolic steroids, what they do is not make you big, what they DO is making you stronger, and from that strength you are going to get hypertrophy, you know what make you stronger? Carbs, not simple sugar, complex carbs, such as pasta, potato and other stuff About only eating meat, you still have to think about your gut health, by only eating protein you will not be going to get that, like for example there are some specific gut bacteria that feed only on vegetables sugar.Also, a keto diet is not advised at all by the medic community, the keto diet was born to treat ppl with schizophrenia, but is still suggested using medication and not follow a keto diet because of how restrictive it is.By completely eliminating some foods from your diet is gonna some effect on you.BUT the keto diet is good is some specific cases, if you are one of them, go on.But I still suggest having a very varied and balanced diet, with a C:G ratio (carbs/fats) between 5-3 and eat at least 2 whole fruit per day
Also fructose is the main nutrient for sperm

The list of foods I eat:
Ribeye Steak
Butter
Hamburger meat
Eggs
Real Cheese
Kefir
Pork Chops

Hail Satan!!
Hail Focalor!!
Okay, I'll try to eat as you described, can I eat cottage cheese sometimes and a pack of sour cream 180/280 grams? When I first tried to eat 250 grams of lard from the beginning of the day, my energy really increased, can I try to increase the amount of fat to 400-500 grams, and leave the proteins 260-290? I think that fish should not be eaten because it has a different fat and often it swims in water that is poisoned. I would like to try eating a snake, frogs and grasshoppers when I am in the mountains, what do you think about it?

Yes, it is very hard for me or anyone else who relies on carbohydrates for high-intensity efforts (for me, cycling) to rely on fats and protein only. I would bonk very fast. It is not a viable solution, and this is what you and others promoting this seem not to understand.
It's amazing how differently nutrition affects us. I was never hardy until I started eating a lot of fat, I still have carbohydrates, but no more than 100 grams, and all these are fast carbohydrates mixed with dairy products. My VO2 max has become too big and I can no longer exceed a heart rate of 120 and I always have enough oxygen.

It's amazing how differently nutrition affects us. I was never hardy until I started eating a lot of fat, I still have carbohydrates, but no more than 100 grams, and all these are fast carbohydrates mixed with dairy products. My VO2 max has become too big and I can no longer exceed a heart rate of 120 and I always have enough oxygen.
It’s amazing how full of errors your posts are.

With fat-based nutrition one is not geared toward extended high-intensity efforts and this applies to all humans.

I will share a picture of what I am talking about. There is a level of effort where one uses the most amount of fat (this is called Fatmax), and as the rate of exertion increases the amount of carbohydrates needed increases. When one uses fats as their main source of fuel (ketosis) their maximum exertion rate will suffer as a consequence because fats can not be utilized in the same manner for high-intensity efforts. On the other hand, with this approach one can do long, steady efforts more efficiently than someone who is not using fats as their main source of fuel. The above applies to every endurance sport and to many other activities as well. When the topic is going to the gym it hardly matters as the effort is so short in comparison to many other activities out there.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 174922.png

Your metabolic rate and heart rate have nothing to do with this and are not directly affected by how you eat, but rather are consequences of your training and the level of exertion.

If you can not push your heart rate higher than 120 then it means at least the following things: 1, you are not pushing hard enough, and 2, your nutrition does not support high-intensity efforts as I explained (although you should be able to go above that for some time).

Nearly every type of food is needed in a diet. For example, I haven't seen any fermented foods be mentioned other than kefir. Those are important for optimal gut flora.

There's nothing wrong with olive oil and coconut oil. However, it's better to use them to season already-cooked vegetables instead of using them for cooking. Other oils are not to be used in any way as they are unhealthy.

For cooking it's better to use animal fats like beef tallow and lard. It makes the food tastier and doesn't reach temperatures as high as oil. Unfortunately, they stink, especially lard.

Milk is essential for most people. Better to drink it raw, especially if you're allegedly intolerant. Intolerance started rising statistically when people started making pasteurised milk and UHT milk. Because the heating process kills necessary bacteria that help your stomach digest lactose.

In general, you should keep in mind the following principles for diet:

- seasonal
- local
- organic
- genetic
- holistic (i.e. contains food from every food grood)

The more of those 4 principles are observed, the healthiest your diet is. The most difficult to uphold is "organic" when you are on lower income brackets, but there's no reason not to uphold the other 4.

Please don't promote fad diets like carnivore, vegetarianism, veganism, and so on. This forum is not the place to do that. I see carnivore promoted and it clearly contradicts Ayurveda and other spiritual sciences.

Vitamin D needs to be supplemented by everyone, even if you live on the equator. This is because human bodies are incapable of producing a sufficient amount from sun exposure, and even a healthy diet usually doesn't offer a sufficient amount.

Men may want to look into prioritising testosterone-boosting foods because many things like your water supply, body fat, alcohol and other recreational drugs, many foods, microplastic pollution (it's everywhere, even in your water), a sedentary lifestyle (aka sitting more than a couple of hours a day), poor sleep quality... many things lower testosterone, which is essential for men, especially for our mental health and our sexual health.

If you don't wake up immediately energised, refreshed and ready to takle the day, then there's definitely something wrong with your sleep habits and it needs to be fixed. People need to stop pretending waking up groggy, half-asleep, and/or needing a few hours and caffeine to "function" are normal and not a direct effect of their poor lifestyle choices. Burying one's head in the sand does nothing to help anyone.

Example of testosterone-boosting foods are red meat, eggs, sorghum, garlic, onion, and a lot more. Eggs should be minimum 5 a day. Full eggs, not just the whites. It's been debunked that eggs increase blood cholesterol. In fact, studies show that eating more eggs actually decrease them.

Cholesterol can be converted into testosterone, which is something eating more eggs does.

Also, I would like to ask people to stop making blanket statements about the amount or ratio of carbs, fat and protein one needs. This is highly individual and based on genetics. Genetics that go deeper than the racial makeup.

Some studies have been done on carbs been needed for certain activities. This ignore the fact that humans have adapted from a fat-based diet to a carbs-based diet during enemy rule. Re-adapting back to a fat-based diet throws those studies into the toilet.

For example, while in the military I are a fat-based diet and lots of protein, with minimal carbs other than from vegetables and occasional fruit. During training, which lasted more than half a year, I ate that diet. Combination of basic infantry training and basic paratrooper training is what I'm talking about. On that, where physical and mental exertion is continuous and over 100 hours a week, you consume a ridiculous amount of calories. You consume over 5000 kcal in a day.

Every day you have physical training involving sprints, long runs, strength training (bodyweight and with rifle and backpack as added weights for select exercises). You also do long waited marches, multiple times a week and so on, and many other activities you have no idea.

I can confirm it's all possible to do on a low carb diet. You don't drop. You don't die. You don't bonk. And you can still have good and even excellent performance. I wasn't the only one prioritising fat and protein. Those who had issues were the ones who were undertrained, unserious, and just ate whatever food the Army gave to them indiscriminately. And also the vegans. 😂 The vegans left after 2 weeks.

And, yes, HR can go above 120. Will go even above 180. With garmins and other smartwatches nowadays you can see it.

So let's not make blanket statements. Some people can be excellent on low carb diets, other people can be excellent on low-fat diets. And everything in between. Humans are more flexible than one thinks.

The issue is born when one systematically and completely avoids a food group. If you restrict it to the level that's suitable to your genetics and circumstances, you are still eating it. You're still getting the amount of nutrients your body needs from it.

Other issues can occur because of weather, which is why I mentioned 'seasonal' as a principle earlier. If you eat the same things all year round, you're not working with nature. We don't need greenhouses to make all fruits and all vegetables available year round. Your body is going to be impaired. We also don't need products from all over the world.

Thank you so much, you should write a book in this topic and explain the whys as you did here because now I can explain other people if they tell me these lies (happens every day..)

It’s amazing how full of errors your posts are.

With fat-based nutrition one is not geared toward extended high-intensity efforts and this applies to all humans.

I will share a picture of what I am talking about. There is a level of effort where one uses the most amount of fat (this is called Fatmax), and as the rate of exertion increases the amount of carbohydrates needed increases. When one uses fats as their main source of fuel (ketosis) their maximum exertion rate will suffer as a consequence because fats can not be utilized in the same manner for high-intensity efforts. On the other hand, with this approach one can do long, steady efforts more efficiently than someone who is not using fats as their main source of fuel. The above applies to every endurance sport and to many other activities as well. When the topic is going to the gym it hardly matters as the effort is so short in comparison to many other activities out there.

View attachment 3249

Your metabolic rate and heart rate have nothing to do with this and are not directly affected by how you eat, but rather are consequences of your training and the level of exertion.

If you can not push your heart rate higher than 120 then it means at least the following things: 1, you are not pushing hard enough, and 2, your nutrition does not support high-intensity efforts as I explained (although you should be able to go above that for some time).
You just have a narrow outlook. There are many studies that glucose is produced by the body itself and the rate is carried by the maximum oxygen consumption

Oh and will the bacteria in the milk die in a 5 degree Celsius environment (fridge)? Or is it okay to keep it there?
You can refrigerate it. It still lives even at -20C/-4F. Beyond that, I don't know for certain.

I advise against heating up, though. It will start struggling around 45C/113F, and definitely be dead by 55C/131F. Pasteurisation and UHT expose it to even higher temperatures than even those.

If you want to know more about it, look into lactobacillus bulgaris and lactobacillus acidophilus.

If you don't wake up immediately energised, refreshed and ready to takle the day, then there's definitely something wrong with your sleep habits and it needs to be fixed. People need to stop pretending waking up groggy, half-asleep, and/or needing a few hours and caffeine to "function" are normal and not a direct effect of their poor lifestyle choices.
This. I used to wake up, jump out of bed, and begin my day, never had any caffeine. And then a few years ago I started being groggy in the mornings and took a while to wake up. I started exercising more again, and made a small adjustment to my diet, and now I'm more energized again.

Other issues can occur because of weather, which is why I mentioned 'seasonal' as a principle earlier. If you eat the same things all year round, you're not working with nature. We don't need greenhouses to make all fruits and all vegetables available year round. Your body is going to be impaired. We also don't need products from all over the world.
In the olden days, and still now but less people know about it, they would tap birch trees at the beginning of spring and drink the sap. It was a very sugary syrup, which gave them the energy to shake off the winter lethargy. They did this for about 2 weeks, so that was basically their only high sugar intake all year. And it was natural sugar of course, no processing.

There are many studies that glucose is produced by the body itself and the rate is carried by the maximum oxygen consumption
Yes, and which one is more efficient to use in the short-term, straight from the storage from your muscles or absorbed straight from the gut instead of utilizing fat by converting it after which it gets to be used?

Fat is a great energy source, but it has its limitations. Using all the available means gives us more options to work with.
Some studies have been done on carbs been needed for certain activities. This ignore the fact that humans have adapted from a fat-based diet to a carbs-based diet during enemy rule. Re-adapting back to a fat-based diet throws those studies into the toilet.
Aha, and what does it matter when we are not generally fat-adaptated? Nothing.
I can confirm it's all possible to do on a low carb diet. You don't drop. You don't die. You don't bonk. And you can still have good and even excellent performance. I wasn't the only one prioritising fat and protein. Those who had issues were the ones who were undertrained, unserious, and just ate whatever food the Army gave to them indiscriminately. And also the vegans. 😂 The vegans left after 2 weeks.
I am arguing that a single person on average has greater maximum output both in volume and in strength for short and explosive exertion with carbohydrates than with fats. Yes, a person can utilize fats to a great extent (much of this is genetic as you pointed out, and some of it is trainable) which does not negate my argument.

In the olden days, and still now but less people know about it, they would tap birch trees at the beginning of spring and drink the sap. It was a very sugary syrup, which gave them the energy to shake off the winter lethargy. They did this for about 2 weeks, so that was basically their only high sugar intake all year. And it was natural sugar of course, no processing.
I didn't know about this. It's very interesting.
which does not negate my argument.
I'm saying that the study shared is circumstantial. It caters to people who are carbs-adapted.

However, even if you are carbs-adapted, human nature is to use fats as primary fuel. It's been like that for tens of millennia before the enemy came to power. It's not going to change because of a couple of centuries. Carbs-adaption is a temporary situation, and more like an illness.

People need to go back to being fat-adapted. When they do, their bodies will be less impaired. There will still be people who need more carbs than others, but never even close to the levels of today.

If you look at nature, most vegetables have very little macronutrient content. They're richer in micronutrients. You can eat a lot (and you should) and you won't get that many carbs.

Starches are those that give the most carbs, which is why the enemy made them extremely popular and cheap. Potatoes, grains... You need them sure but, if we were to build a new food pyramid, they would stand at the top with most fruits, meaning they'd be eaten in moderation.

Fruits contain some sugars (fructose), and they were in fact mostly eaten as dessert, rather than what we have today. Besides the point, but fruit tastes great with cheese. But many people who eat fruit also eat it at the wrong time during their meals. Fruit needs to be eaten separately because it takes little to digest. If you eat it with most other food, it will rot in your stomach before it will be digested. You can see fruit rots very fast even outside of you if you live it without peel and/or cut outside of a fridge.

However, even if you are carbs-adapted, human nature is to use fats as primary fuel. It's been like that for tens of millennia before the enemy came to power. It's not going to change because of a couple of centuries. Carbs-adaption is a temporary situation, and more like an illness.
I am not saying anything to the contrary. Simply saying that the high-end performance is better suited to be fuelled by carbohydrates. Overall, both are used, of course.

Brother, I advise you to concentrate on kundalini yoga and quit cycling,
:LOL: I do both.
people who eat sugar age quickly and have extremely low stamina in all directions.
I don't even know what to say. I guess, stop assuming things.
You should take frequent breaks in meditation and rituals, otherwise you will not have time to recover.
???

Please stop assuming things.
Buy magnesium and potassium tablets it will help increase the bioelectricity obtained from kundalini yoga, I also recommend buying a lot of enzymes for protein absorption, the best protein is pork and eggs, do not be fooled by chicken, also you can eat beef, if you still have a gallbladder then I strongly advise you to eat beef fat and beef liver it is able to restore the body from severe damage
I already have this aspect under control.

There is absolutely ZERO need to eat any types of sugar, carbs or otherwise. Your body produces the glucose it needs through a process of called gluconeogenesis. Thanks though.

I cycle and run 3 miles every other day. Zero carb intake outside of what is gotten from Kefir and other animal sources.

Fiber is a meme. It's an antinutrient that blocks absorption of virtually everything you eat with it. This is why they add fiber to "keto ice cream" etc because it actively blocks the absorption of everything else.

Nuts also help. They are rich in protein.
Not very bio-available protein. They also throw off your Omega-6/Omega-3 balance by flooding your body with Omega-6. I learned this the hard way. Don't even get me started on the Lectins (sticky protein that is a part of the plant's defense mechanism) that tend to be in plants that will wreck your system.

There is absolutely ZERO need to eat any types of sugar, carbs or otherwise. Your body produces the glucose it needs through a process of called gluconeogenesis. Thanks though.
Yeah it do, but the body dosn't produce glycogen from thin air. And still, Having a restrictive diet will cause micronutrient deficiencies.

The big changer for me was when I started the carnivore diet. Everything resetted in my body. And when I say carnivore I mean not only beef meat but also butter, raw milk, Greek cheese, yogurt.
The bad thing is when I go for my job for 3 months contract on board in vessels as maritime security. In there I have to eat what they serve and it has a lot of carbs.
This sucks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back