Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Did the Dedication Ritual

evricnas666

Hey everyone, finally I performed my dedication ritual. I feel amazing. I have some questions..I live with 2 other mundane people. It seems I can't perform any rituals with ease. I might try creating my astral temple but since I am new, I am not good at reaching meditational state and visualization. What do you suggest me to do? It's really important for me to let Father know that I always think of him and work for him.

Congratulations!

Just do what you are able to do. Rituals are important. Meditation is FAR more important and easier to do in secret than a ritual.

Just be open as best you can. Once again, congratulations!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

Hey everyone, finally I performed my dedication ritual. I feel amazing. I have some questions..I live with 2 other mundane people. It seems I can't perform any rituals with ease. I might try creating my astral temple but since I am new, I am not good at reaching meditational state and visualization. What do you suggest me to do? It's really important for me to let Father know that I always think of him and work for him.

Thank you! I'll try my best.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Congratulations!

Just do what you are able to do. Rituals are important. Meditation is FAR more important and easier to do in secret than a ritual.

Just be open as best you can. Once again, congratulations!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back