Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Did my first summoning last night

Valentine1699

I tried my first summoning last night.

I've been dedicated & doing my power meditations for almost a month now & finally got the chance to try a summoning.

I didn't have any incense available, all I had was a black candle & the sigil drawn out on paper.

I tried summoning Foras, and I believe he answered.

A few minutes after I did the summoning I meditated on the candle & the flame flared up & was moving around wildly & even began to sizzle a bit; I also felt a pleasurable throbbing sensation in my third eye.

After meditating on the candle for 30 minutes (other than the flame flaring up I didn't have any other indication of his answer) I then went to bed to see if he wanted to contact me in my sleep.

While trying to fall asleep my skin felt a bit tingly almost like a sunburn, but I don't recall any communication with him.

I believe that my inability to have interpreted any sort of communication is due to my astral senses not being open enough yet.

I plan on buying incense, more candles, & all the divination items as soon as possible to be able to provide a more pleasing summoning to Demon's & have an easier time interpreting their communications.

Would you please give me your analysis of my experience?

Well I'd say Foras definitely heard your call. Wild candle flames can be a sign that the demon is trying to reach out to you or that the connection was successful, a flame flaring up can represent a positive answer if you were calling Foras asking him a specific question (is also a recurrent pattern when someone is doing divination with fire). The tingling represents your bioelectricity rising, it happens when your energy connects with another energetically open being (a daimon, another witch, etc... ). Maybe you have to work on your astral senses more but don't get frustrated (in my experience frustration creates even more blockages), let the energy flow freely. Try to summon the demon again, trying to establish a bond so the communication can become easier each time. I don't think that more incenses or candles are strictly necessary for the summoning per se, but they can help create a more suitable atmosphere that could open yourself to the astral and a more profound meditation state. Blessed be😊
Hail Foras

Thank you for this response

I tried summoning him again last night & this time my candle flame was bouncing up and down, spinning, and dancing side to side much more intensely than last time.

I also had the tingles

I’ll keep trying to establish communication with Foras

When I looked through the list of Demons I was especially drawn to him

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back