Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

did i do it wrong???

talithajardim

Hi everyone
Ok so last night I did the ritual making an oath to our Lord Satan but I think it went wrong or I did something wrong as my whole life has just been turned upside down again we were kicked out of the house we were staying in and are currently on the street my son is only 6 years old. What did I do wrong what can I do to fix it if I did something wrong I don't know what to do right now

Hail Satan

I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago,  except in mine I felt a spiritual influence strengthen around me prior to it happening, and then I discovered Satanism and dedicated.  Fyi my household was catholic.  Thank God I already had multiple streams of income and help coming to me already at the time.  This is common in magick practice when you call upon a strong influence to Free yourself, as Satan stands for a Freedom Principle... but freeing ones self comes with a price so remember that.  Also, depending on the type of magick you do and how powerful it is, as well as how you do it can have similar effects.  Not to chastise you, but let this be a hard lesson that Magick and the Power of the Gods is VERY REAL and one must be careful how they deal with power. All it really is is loosening yourself from the Bonds of karma that have been placed on you good or bad.  What you need to do now is Re-Insert yourself into the system in a more desireable way.  That takes alot of magicm practice and working with the Gods.  My advice to you is to call upon a Demon that governs Monetary Wealth (not just money, but all kinds of Wealth) to help you out.

On Jul 2, 2017, at 9:56 AM, "talithajardim@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi everyone
Ok so last night I did the ritual making an oath to our Lord Satan but I think it went wrong or I did something wrong as my whole life has just been turned upside down again we were kicked out of the house we were staying in and are currently on the street my son is only 6 years old. What did I do wrong what can I do to fix it if I did something wrong I don't know what to do right now

Hail Satan

Thank you that really us sound advice I'm so new at this I'm reading and learning as much as I can as fast as I can I grew up in a Christian setting my father is a pastor it's actually because if him I started looking into different paths and came across wiccanism and then last week the truth about Satanism and honoring Lord Satan I do feel a kind of peace settling over me and I believe that Lord Satan is with me at all times

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 6:26, Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago,  except in mine I felt a spiritual influence strengthen around me prior to it happening, and then I discovered Satanism and dedicated.  Fyi my household was catholic.  Thank God I already had multiple streams of income and help coming to me already at the time.  This is common in magick practice when you call upon a strong influence to Free yourself, as Satan stands for a Freedom Principle... but freeing ones self comes with a price so remember that.  Also, depending on the type of magick you do and how powerful it is, as well as how you do it can have similar effects.  Not to chastise you, but let this be a hard lesson that Magick and the Power of the Gods is VERY REAL and one must be careful how they deal with power. All it really is is loosening yourself from the Bonds of karma that have been placed on you good or bad.  What you need to do now is Re-Insert yourself into the system in a more desireable way.  That takes alot of magicm practice and working with the Gods.  My advice to you is to call upon a Demon that governs Monetary Wealth (not just money, but all kinds of Wealth) to help you out.

On Jul 2, 2017, at 9:56 AM, "talithajardim@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi everyone

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back