Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Developing healing ability?

aquallascott

Hello fellow brothers ans sisters. Hoping the new year is going great for all.Today at work while I was in the restroom a fly flew past my face and I slapped it to the ground without thinking about it. I felt kind of bad as it was struggling for life on the floor so it was my first instinct to envision it surrounded by a gold bright light. It literally immediately shot back up and frantically flew around as if it had not been injured. If this was my doing, would that mean I'm starting to develop the ability to heal things?

Hmmm, I would like to respond to you but I have no idea what to say. :pI mean, it could be that, or the fly felt the energy (which I wouldn't find so weird... actually, this is mostly for animals, I have no idea about insects) but the fact that you just had instinct to engulf the fly in bright gold energy is interesting. :)
I don't know if you're developing a healing ability... Maybe you're starting to become more connected to the environment around you (and feeling what the insect for example needed?). Eh, I don't know... I believe you'll be able to judge by the more experiences you'll have in the future. :)

Στις 4:30 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "aquallascott@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello fellow brothers ans sisters. Hoping the new year is going great for all.Today at work while I was in the restroom a fly flew past my face and I slapped it to the ground without thinking about it. I felt kind of bad as it was struggling for life on the floor so it was my first instinct to envision it surrounded by a gold bright light. It literally immediately shot back up and frantically flew around as if it had not been injured. If this was my doing, would that mean I'm starting to develop the ability to heal things?

\yes \i do think you are developing such healing ability if you think you are, then you must be in my humble opinion. \I think it's pretty cool that you are developing such ability because it's hard as hell to develop an aura aura around a bug./ This is healing ability at its best. So you are therefore developing healing ability.\i think that after analysis of your situation, your intuitive insight is spot on.

things like healing need massive ammount of energy , this comes from years of meditation , visualizing gold light on something dying and having it come back to life is something not anyone can do.
not to discourage you or anyone , this ability is very real , one needs to be open and strong psychically in order to execute such a feat.this can take years upon years of consistent meditation and opening the mind , applying Satanic knowledge and the like etc... and i do not think you have such an ability im sorry.. :p lets be real.

@fadiin he could be extremely empowered in his previous life, it's not that weird, you know...? :p
 Maybe he mastered healing in his previous life. But, from his experience, I do not believe it was healing; but I can't really know.

Στις 8:16 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 12 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

things like healing need massive ammount of energy , this comes from years of meditation , visualizing gold light on something dying and having it come back to life is something not anyone can do.
not to discourage you or anyone , this ability is very real , one needs to be open and strong psychically in order to execute such a feat.this can take years upon years of consistent meditation and opening the mind , applying Satanic knowledge and the like etc... and i do not think you have such an ability im sorry.. :p lets be real.

You can really only know for yourself on this one, think about it, how it felt and so forth and determine for yourself if you do have this ability or not. Also to test it read the page on healing if you haven't and then practice. Wish you the best of luck. 

On Jan 8, 2015, at 6:40 PM, "aquallascott@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

im sorry to disappoint anyone but no matter how powerful you were in a past life , without being able to sense and direct energy , there is no healing.visualizing something with white gold and having it come back to life ,,, come on man xDgo stab yourself in the chest and visualize white gold and show me if you will heal xD

Healing an injured insect is different from a stab wound... You aren't even aware of how advanced I am yet either. I got a sign that confirmed it most likely true, but thanks for the replies everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back