Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Detaching and black working

Lexa Osterreich

I have someone I need to get out of my life immediately, I don't know how much longer this can go on she's a HUGE set back and so draining, not to mention hurt the shit out of me my whole life .< or i'm just sensitive idk
I've tried just about every other tactic everything since 12, except completely ridding her, and detatching
but detatching is in the advanced section
I'd say I'm intermediate with some things to patch up
How would this go, good bad? should I wait and keep working with runes?
I definetly need to detach before destroying.... I don't want her in another life anywhere near me.
I may have even done this to her in a past life, but not detached first

And in a way I need to get over "guilt"
I know there's no chance of her changing herself in this life... but what if I'm wrong, it just feels wierd but she's definetly a huge bring down and in this day and age whaaat can I say, no wasting my time on trying to constantly fix what she's done and protecting myself against her when she can just leave, she's kind of a huge lost cause
plus before mars retrograde
the whole "hole" thing after detachting is kind of the main concern
thanks for your time and reading this!!!
a lot!!!

and another... when mars is retrograde is detatching still possible
HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!! Lexa, you must be 100% sure you want to detach this person or it defeats the purpose.
When you say 'so draining' it sounds like this person is a psycic vampire.
Although it is in the advanced section, you can do it --and it also says you may have to do it more than once.
The 'hole' you speak of after you cut the cords, you simply heal them with white/gold light. Then make sure to clean your aura very well.
And Mars retrograde is only for destructions, you are simply ridding your aura of an unwanted attachment. Only, do it at waning moon.
{Hope this helps you}

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

I have someone I need to get out of my life immediately, I don't know how much longer this can go on she's a HUGE set back and so draining, not to mention hurt the shit out of me my whole life .< or i'm just sensitive idk
I've tried just about every other tactic everything since 12, except completely ridding her, and detatching
I definetly need to detach before destroying.... I don't want her in another life anywhere near me.

I know there's no chance of her changing herself in this life... but what if I'm wrong, it just feels wierd but she's definetly a huge bring down and in this day and age whaaat can I say, no wasting my time on trying to constantly fix what she's done and protecting myself against her when she can just leave, she's kind of a huge lost cause
a lot!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

This sounds exactly like my 26 year "marriage" to xianity.  Exactly like it to be honest.I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that xianity had done so much for me, but there is love there, is it fair to my xian friends, what about the pastors who trusted me.  Then the truth set in, I have to detach OR I WILL DIE. I am not saying you will die, but it was bringing me down so hard and so fast that I would have killed me.  You need to become like a computer and analyse the situation, then RUN program and do what your heart knows needs to be done.  

Hail Satan!

You are so right Todd,and let me add,that I had to not only get serious and end  my xtian marriage too,but I had to be serious about finding only a SS mate.I did a ritual to find my true Satanic soul mate,and it just so happens,that my soul mate did one too.We had been friends for a couple of years on this group,where we first met,,and then fell in love on News Years Eve.Its been a great new year so far,and proves to be even better very soon.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Detaching and black working

This sounds exactly like my 26 year "marriage" to xianity.  Exactly like it to be honest.I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that xianity had done so much for me, but there is love there, is it fair to my xian friends, what about the pastors who trusted me.  Then the truth set in, I have to detach OR I WILL DIE. I am not saying you will die, but it was bringing me down so hard and so fast that I would have killed me.  You need to become like a computer and analyse the situation, then RUN program and do what your heart knows needs to be done.  

Hail Satan!

awe brian i am so happy for you and your soul mate my many beautiful dark blessing be upon your union for eternity
your sister pretty girl
hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:59:57 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Detaching and black working

You are so right Todd,and let me add,that I had to not only get serious and end  my xtian marriage too,but I had to be serious about finding only a SS mate.I did a ritual to find my true Satanic soul mate,and it just so happens,that my soul mate did one too.We had been friends for a couple of years on this group,where we first met,,and then fell in love on News Years Eve.Its been a great new year so far,and proves to be even better very soon.
Hail Satan
Brian

This sounds exactly like my 26 year "marriage" to xianity.  Exactly like it to be honest.
I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that

Thanks it helps, I know it needs to be done! as for the black working... yeah ill have to keep thinking. if detatching and runes doesnt work ill do the destruction on her for sure. tomorrow would be perfect tuesday, moon in scorpio... before the retrograde. hmmmm...... :eek:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Todd Bailey <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

This sounds exactly like my 26 year "marriage" to xianity.  Exactly like it to be honest.
I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that xianity had done so much for me, but there is love there, is it fair to my xian friends, what about the pastors who trusted me.  Then the truth set in, I have to detach OR I WILL DIE. I am not saying you will die, but it was bringing me down so hard and so fast that I would have killed me.  You need to become like a computer and analyse the situation, then RUN program and do what your heart knows needs to be done.  

Hail Satan!

Well, Yeah this does help:) thanks a bunch!
I kinda get more, I gotta do what I gotta do and I'm living for myself not everyone elses unreasonable weak desires... I just care about the person that's married to her.... lol my dad annd... argh well this is gonna be a journey:D detatching from my mom. she's cruel. & yeah a psychich vampire without knowing it .<
I just thought maaaybe, since energy is working against, it'd be rebounding and staying connected or "destroying" the connection idk... but it couldn't hurt, it's not like itd be any more connected than before so i'll keep at it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! Lexa, you must be 100% sure you want to detach this person or it defeats the purpose.
When you say 'so draining' it sounds like this person is a psycic vampire.
Although it is in the advanced section, you can do it --and it also says you may have to do it more than once.
The 'hole' you speak of after you cut the cords, you simply heal them with white/gold light. Then make sure to clean your aura very well.
And Mars retrograde is only for destructions, you are simply ridding your aura of an unwanted attachment. Only, do it at waning moon.
{Hope this helps you}

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

a lot!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks pretty girl,we gave Satan all the credit for our union. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 7:40 PM

awe brian i am so happy for you and your soul mate my many beautiful dark blessing be upon your union for eternity
your sister pretty girl
hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:59:57 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

You are so right Todd,and let me add,that I had to not only get serious and end  my xtian marriage too,but I had to be serious about finding only a SS mate.I did a ritual to find my true Satanic soul mate,and it just so happens,that my soul mate did one too.We had been friends for a couple of years on this group,where we first met,,and then fell in love on News Years Eve.Its been a great new year so far,and proves to be even better very soon.
Hail Satan
Brian

I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that

That's awesome Brian! Very happy 4 u! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

I would say you need to nip this in the bud by any means necessary.  You cannot allow a guilty conscious to rule over you either.  When I was detaching from xianity my first thoughts were that xianity had done so much for me, but there is love there, is it fair to my xian friends, what about the pastors who trusted me.  Then the truth set in, I have to detach OR I WILL DIE. I am not saying you will die, but it was bringing me down so hard and so fast that I would have killed me.  You need to become like a computer and analyse the situation, then RUN program and do what your heart knows needs to be done.  

Hail Satan!

Thanks littletigerclaw,hope all is well with you and yours too. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:35 PM

That's awesome Brian! Very happy 4 u! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back