Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DESTUCTION SPELL

luciferiaastaroth

Please help me..i have a serious problem with a person who wants to destroy me. i ve tried many times to cast a destruction spell for him but i failed.. i asked father and demons to help me but nothing happened.. if someone can and wants to help me by casting a death spell on this xian shit please answer to me.. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferiaastaroth" <luciferiaastaroth@... wrote:
Please help me..i have a serious problem with a person who wants to destroy me. i ve tried many times to cast a destruction spell for him but i failed.. i asked father and demons to help me but nothing happened.. if someone can and wants to help me by casting a death spell on this xian shit please answer to me.. Hail Satan!
Brother, let me destroy him...I and two others ill do it for you, tell me his name and maybe a picture?
HAIL EA!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henriklysoe" <henriklysoe@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferiaastaroth" <luciferiaastaroth@ wrote:

Brother, let me destroy him...I and two others ill do it for you, tell me his name and maybe a picture?
HAIL EA!
Count me in too!

But still,try a Demon summoning (not just asking nicely for help,performing the actual ritual itself).
I suggest you try summoning Agares,I had the exact same problem,and not only did that scumbag leave me alone,but I also found a nice group of people to inflict severe pain onto him.Revenge is sweet.(thank you Agares!!!!!)

Anyway,contact me via Yahoo Messenger,I'd be glad to help you.

While you are volunteering to destroy people I was hoping perhaps that you may be able to help me with my problem person as well, I am not advanced enough to do much to him at all but I want the effects to be lasting and devistating. can you help?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 15 March, 2009 7:12:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: DESTUCTION SPELL

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferiaastaroth" <luciferiaastaroth@ ... wrote:

HAIL EA!
Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

hi! can you please help me too? i also have this enemy who i want to have revenge. i am only new to this group and i'm still on my learning process. i will appreciate your help.

hail Father Satan!

Hi! can you please help me too? i am only new to satanism and i have this enemy who makes my life impossible. please i will appreciate your help. Hail Father Satan!

If you have somebody else destroy an enemy for you, you are not improving yourself spiritually. Meditate, clean your aura, build an aura of protection, do hatha yoga, and do kundalini yoga daily. Consistently improve your spiritual power so you can destroy your enemies yourself. You will not learn how to bring your enemies to ruin if you have somebody else do it for you. By destroying your own enemies you will become stonger and gain valuable experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back