Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destruction Backfired

radomirnovak

Hello fellow fighters.
At first I would like to say, that I´m sorry if this is a wrong group to post this topic. It seems to me that here are more people who are actually practicing black magick. At least more than in the main group. If this is a wrong place then just let me know.
Yesterday I performed a destruction ritual, the reason was quite simple - justice. Timing was right, as the moon was in scorpion and it was Tuesday. I even took some time to make a poppet. In my mind, everything was planned just right. At the end of a ritual I cleaned my aura with RAUM meditation ( 108 times ). But nevertheless I felt quite instant backfire. One example is that my phone crashed just minutes after the ritual and I lost some very important contacts for me. Today, I felt massive negative aura around me, headache, weekness and depression. I cleaned my aura again and also made a banishing ritual. I must say, that I feel much better after that. I have some questions, that popped up in my mind. I´m trying to figure out why it was backfired.Firstly the puppet that I used. I must say, that some of the material that I used, once belonged to me. I made a rag dol. Actually there are no items in my house that does not belong to me, so used something that is most disrespectful for the victim- my old underwear. But there were also many items used that described the victim - photo of him, name written on etc. Did this influence me? I know, that I should bury the doll, but I live in a city and thats not something that I can do right away. Is it safe to keep the doll in my house for a couple of days? Does it matter? The second case is that I´m a bit concerned that his aura might be too powerful. He is no Satanist, but he is in Wicca crap and some new age mambojambo. The bottom lane is that he meditates freguently, but I believe that this is worthless comparing with Satans power. The other case is that one of his family members is some sort of wannabe witch or something. Is that possible that they saw it coming? I would like to also know, if it was backfired, does it mean that the victim is untouched? Or is it possible that even if I had to deal some negative energy, it was still sucsessful?Newertheless, I feel justified, as this is a war. Person, who uses any kind of magic, summoning some angels, who are most certainly not with Satan and is trying to gain some personal sucsess is an enemy. Also, hes big nose is quite suspicious. It is a joke as I cant confirm if hes a jew or not. Sorry for the long post, any kind of feedback is welcome.
Hail Eligor! Hail Satan! Heil All Hell! 

Yes it can backfire if the person has a stronger aura than you or he's been programming his aura for protection a lot. Wiccans and new agers usually do a lot of shielding and protection magick themselves as far as I know. Of course there are ways to work around it though. Like weakening the victim first with the energy ripping technique or doing it when they are asleep or have Saturn transiting their personal planets. Make sure to weaken them before cursing them.
As well it can happen for many other minor reasons such as if you have guilt or haven't cleaned your aura fully or you invoked the energy instead of evoking it e.t.c. which I doubt that is in your case.
Well if it backfires because of strong aura of protection, then the victim is untouched. Pretty much like trying to punch a much stronger person: if you do that just your fist will hurt and not the person's chest or something.

Hi dear! I´ll give you my one cent, from my own experience.
First: It is important that you make the commitment ritual to Father. You did not mention whether you´ve done it. This is done one time, but you can repeat it as many times as you wish. Personally, I did it once, when I started with Spiritual Satanism.
Second: You say you made a puppet. Maybe you have not read the JoS site. We, Spiritual Satanists, do not use nor need any kind of puppet at all, no photos, nothing like that. Of course, you can use them if you wish, but there is no need to. No need to bury nothing, we Spiritual Satanists work with the powers of the mind. Of course, we develop these powers over time through power meditation.
Third: In Spiritual Satanism, most workings (white or black) are not usually a "one time job". This means that we repeat the working, preferably during 40 continuous days. If you fail one day, you need to start the "treatment" over again. Then, you may need to continue even longer, until you have achieved the goal.
Fourth: It is rare that a black magic working backfires, as you say, you cleaned your aura well after the working, and this is of primal importance, yes, but ¿did you clean your chakras as well? you need to do that too. The symptoms you mention are very common, but they do not mean a "backfire". We all go through those symptoms because we are handling VERY powerful energies that can make you feel all those things you felt. These symptoms will go away over time, as your body gets used to handle such a powerful energies.
Personally, I can guarantee you that ALL WORKINGS WORK, sooner or later you see the results. Sometimes in one day, other times not so quickly, but NEVER have doubts that the workings WORK. Having doubts is a lack of faith in Father Lucifer, but again, ¿did you make the ritual of commitment? 
Many people engage in doing destruction to enemies, of course, seeking for justice, without knowing Father, without doing the commitment, and without dedicating the time it may take. Then they get into trouble and wonder what happened.
If you are new here, I encourage you to read the JoS site and follow the steps Maxine and the HPs have given us. Be patient, PERSIST and have faith in Father Lucifer. He will never let you down, we all know that. 
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, March 13, 2015 5:50 AM, "radomirnovak@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello fellow fighters.
At first I would like to say, that I´m sorry if this is a wrong group to post this topic. It seems to me that here are more people who are actually practicing black magick. At least more than in the main group. If this is a wrong place then just let me know.
Yesterday I performed a destruction ritual, the reason was quite simple - justice. Timing was right, as the moon was in scorpion and it was Tuesday. I even took some time to make a poppet. In my mind, everything was planned just right. At the end of a ritual I cleaned my aura with RAUM meditation ( 108 times ). But nevertheless I felt quite instant backfire. One example is that my phone crashed just minutes after the ritual and I lost some very important contacts for me. Today, I felt massive negative aura around me, headache, weekness and depression. I cleaned my aura again and also made a banishing ritual. I must say, that I feel much better after that. I have some questions, that popped up in my mind. I´m trying to figure out why it was backfired.Firstly the puppet that I used. I must say, that some of the material that I used, once belonged to me. I made a rag dol. Actually there are no items in my house that does not belong to me, so used something that is most disrespectful for the victim- my old underwear. But there were also many items used that described the victim - photo of him, name written on etc. Did this influence me? I know, that I should bury the doll, but I live in a city and thats not something that I can do right away. Is it safe to keep the doll in my house for a couple of days? Does it matter? The second case is that I´m a bit concerned that his aura might be too powerful. He is no Satanist, but he is in Wicca crap and some new age mambojambo. The bottom lane is that he meditates freguently, but I believe that this is worthless comparing with Satans power. The other case is that one of his family members is some sort of wannabe witch or something. Is that possible that they saw it coming? I would like to also know, if it was backfired, does it mean that the victim is untouched? Or is it possible that even if I had to deal some negative energy, it was still sucsessful?Newertheless, I feel justified, as this is a war. Person, who uses any kind of magic, summoning some angels, who are most certainly not with Satan and is trying to gain some personal sucsess is an enemy. Also, hes big nose is quite suspicious. It is a joke as I cant confirm if hes a jew or not. Sorry for the long post, any kind of feedback is welcome.

Hello friends,

For the start yes i have made the dedication ritual. I have been in satanism a little less than a year. I think that my aura is yet not powerful enough, but I'm working on it. Thats why i also used a pupped. All the instruction how to use it is from JoS website. I'm thankful for your feedback. One more thing. Have you ever experienced that if you just think about destroing someone, then they will just back off? For example i cant stand my boss at work. She's way too dominant and i feel that it is not right that she can let her personal issues out at work. But i dont think that this is a good reason enough to destroy someone. But in the other hand, when im pissed and thinking of the destruction ritual, then my boss changes the attidude rightaway. Its like she feels what can follow to her actions. But the change in the attidude is not a good thing also, as it builds a quilt in me and im not able to perform the ritual. Shes like playing. Is it possible that someone can feel it on subliminal level? Can it be like instinkt for survival? Im sorry if my question does not make sense. Its hard to explane as english is not my native language.

Hail All Hell!

Wonderful advice for all of us... Thank you all for your continued guidance.

Sent from my Verizon Smartphone ------ Original message------From: Bluestar bluestar742002@... [... Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2015 10:36 AMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Re: [HellsArmy666] Destruction Backfired  Hi dear! I´ll give you my one cent, from my own experience.
First: It is important that you make the commitment ritual to Father. You did not mention whether you´ve done it. This is done one time, but you can repeat it as many times as you wish. Personally, I did it once, when I started with Spiritual Satanism.
Second: You say you made a puppet. Maybe you have not read the JoS site. We, Spiritual Satanists, do not use nor need any kind of puppet at all, no photos, nothing like that. Of course, you can use them if you wish, but there is no need to. No need to bury nothing, we Spiritual Satanists work with the powers of the mind. Of course, we develop these powers over time through power meditation.
Third: In Spiritual Satanism, most workings (white or black) are not usually a "one time job". This means that we repeat the working, preferably during 40 continuous days. If you fail one day, you need to start the "treatment" over again. Then, you may need to continue even longer, until you have achieved the goal.
Fourth: It is rare that a black magic working backfires, as you say, you cleaned your aura well after the working, and this is of primal importance, yes, but ¿did you clean your chakras as well? you need to do that too. The symptoms you mention are very common, but they do not mean a "backfire". We all go through those symptoms because we are handling VERY powerful energies that can make you feel all those things you felt. These symptoms will go away over time, as your body gets used to handle such a powerful energies.
Personally, I can guarantee you that ALL WORKINGS WORK, sooner or later you see the results. Sometimes in one day, other times not so quickly, but NEVER have doubts that the workings WORK. Having doubts is a lack of faith in Father Lucifer, but again, ¿did you make the ritual of commitment? 
Many people engage in doing destruction to enemies, of course, seeking for justice, without knowing Father, without doing the commitment, and without dedicating the time it may take. Then they get into trouble and wonder what happened.
If you are new here, I encourage you to read the JoS site and follow the steps Maxine and the HPs have given us. Be patient, PERSIST and have faith in Father Lucifer. He will never let you down, we all know that. 
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, March 13, 2015 5:50 AM, "radomirnovak@... [HellsArmy666]" < a="" wrote:<

Hello fellow fighters.

Yea in addition you may want to check your surroundings, there are may more factors playing into this.
For example if you live in a place of dark energy and negativity, the energy you try to send out can get stuck. It's very similar to your chakras and aura. And if you are in that environment, you will be around that energy which is attracting back at least part of the energy of your curse.
In that case I recommend you find a nice girl/guy and have sex all over that place to change the energy, or you invite a lot of people over for a nice positive party OR you start doing rituals elsewhere as location is a key in the success of rituals.

"the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:38 Freitag, 13.März 2015:

Yes it can backfire if the person has a stronger aura than you or he's been programming his aura for protection a lot. Wiccans and new agers usually do a lot of shielding and protection magick themselves as far as I know. Of course there are ways to work around it though. Like weakening the victim first with the energy ripping technique or doing it when they are asleep or have Saturn transiting their personal planets. Make sure to weaken them before cursing them.
As well it can happen for many other minor reasons such as if you have guilt or haven't cleaned your aura fully or you invoked the energy instead of evoking it e.t.c. which I doubt that is in your case.
Well if it backfires because of strong aura of protection, then the victim is untouched. Pretty much like trying to punch a much stronger person: if you do that just your fist will hurt and not the person's chest or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back