Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destroying ppl who work with the enemy

PamelaL

There is someone who was once in my life who is working with the enemy to destroy me. We no longer talk, but the angels who he is with are trying to harm me. I have done everything I can spiritually to "exterminate" him, but he continues to live. His very existence disgusts me.I have done destruction rituals, banishing rituals, energy work, but he is still alive. What am I doing wrong? Help!

Hail Satan

Use the runes. They're pretty and they kill jews.

There are 2 things that you'll want to do:

1. Create a runescript:
Thurisaz and Hagl are for destruction, but don't forget to bind the negative energies to him using Isa.
"The powerful destructive energies of ______ are constantly working to kill ______." - say this affirmation for each destructive rune drawing. "The energies of Isa are binding the destructive energies of ______ to ______." (check the runic qabalah page for more info)

2. Make an amulet.
Draw Algiz on 4 separate pieces of paper. (one for each aspect of the soul)
and vibrate each one. (the number for Algiz is 15 but that's your choice)

I suggest you directly cause a fatal disease, so that the energy will just focus on destroying that one organ. (the solar chakra rules the heart, as proven in the qabalistic squares section)

Don't forget to send death energy everyday.

AVE LUCIFER ET TOUT LE DIEUX DE DUAT!
\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

There is someone who was once in my life who is working with the enemy to destroy me. We no longer talk, but the angels who he is with are trying to harm me. I have done everything I can spiritually to "exterminate" him, but he continues to live. His very existence disgusts me.I have done destruction rituals, banishing rituals, energy work, but he is still alive. What am I doing wrong? Help!

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]
hi i'm william i want help i wan to no the minig of same words lake chakras  runes   hug aquarius   jos please if it's posible send me the instaction or draft me and send me how to use my power          hail father satan.   m_illiam57@...
[/TD]

It's all on the Jos site, man. I suggest you read it. And I mean
really read it, don't just look at the words. And how do you get your
power? You meditate...this takes practice, dude. Hail Father Satan!

On 1/25/11, William M <m_william57@... wrote:

hi i'm william i want help i wan to no the minig of same words lake chakras
runes   hug aquarius   jos please if it's posible send me the instaction or
draft me and send me how to use my power          hail father satan.
m_illiam57@...

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back