Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destroying innocent people, Justice right or wrong?

Al

Is it wrong to destroy people you dont know for small things? Can we destroy anybody we want(other than s.s) for our own amusement. Or just people that get in the way, Im not even sure if the people i want to get at are innocent or not but i feel like i should just let it go...

Ill explain i met this girl who *might* be a jew and weve known eachother since i dedicated (3 years ago). The thing is in the beginning she really held me back in my spiritual advancement for being to obsessed over her. Then when i realized that she was just using me as a friend to talk to all day. I told her to fuck off and then we stopped talking for half a year. Then she started texting me saying she was sorry and i gave her another chance. We were finally going to meet for the first time and then she lost interest on the day we were going to meet and instead of seeing me she went to go see some other guy that same day and time. It kind of hurt me but i was more angry than hurt.

I realize now that my mentality is just way beyond hers, shes nothing but a spoiled brat, a little girl stuck in the new age media teen fashion. Im really disappointed that a guy of my caliber wounded up being fooled by a little girl and her mind games. Well she was a good giny pig to experiment with, if you know what i mean. It wasn't all bad, i learned that love is nothing but a weakness and relationships are something to look forward to after this war. Love is nothing but a burden for my advancement (atleast for me)and that wasn't all i learned. Anyways right now i have no hatred for her or the other two guys i want to destroy. I could easily let it go, But this is where justice comes in. I don't know if i should get revenge or not. I did one (d)ritual towards her on tuesday just a sample of my power and it is really taking effect. But i just want to know if its alright to take out whoever i want. The other two guys dont even know i exist and they'll never see it coming. Neither will she so i was thinking of keeping her around as a test subject for my powers or should i just dispose of her?

Bottom line is, is it RIGHT (as in satanism) to dispose of her and the other two idiots for something as low as that? i figure it would be a good way to test out how powerful my powers are. So before i deliver the finishing blow, id like to hear what my comrades think since a lot of you are more experienced than i am and have probably gone through the same decision. Any advice or help is appreciated,That is all

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

I personally am against any killing of any Gentiles, and I feel Satan has the same belief. Most of us were once part of the kike-institutes that are known as Islam and xianity, so it would not be fair if we killed them off as they would be potential satanists (after all they are still Satan's creations).

It is not their faults that they are heavily deluded, as they have been cast upon by the heavy spell of the jews. Hate the institute, not the actual person.

I don't think innocent people should suffer for someone else's faults. If the shoe were on the other foot, would u want someone to do that to u?
As far as the girl goes, did u guys agree to monogamy? Did u have an understanding that it would be just u and her exclusively? If not why waste ur time focusing on her when u could use ur powers to attract someone much better, prettier, and someone who will love you the way u deserve to be loved!
If she hurt you, u got ur revenge, now it is time to move on and try to focus on something else! I have gone through that and I felt like my heart would never heal...ask father to help to heal ur broken heart. I meditated for 2 days and by th third day, I woke up feeling like a brand new person!
I am not saying ur wrong, I am just saying to put urself in the innocent peoples shoes...would u want someone to fuck up ur life and u didn't do anything wrong? I know ur angry, I would be too, being used and all, but focus that anger on the person who made u that way! Hail Satan!!
On Aug 26, 2012 12:34 AM, "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:
  Is it wrong to destroy people you dont know for small things? Can we destroy anybody we want(other than s.s) for our own amusement. Or just people that get in the way, Im not even sure if the people i want to get at are innocent or not but i feel like i should just let it go...

Ill explain i met this girl who *might* be a jew and weve known eachother since i dedicated (3 years ago). The thing is in the beginning she really held me back in my spiritual advancement for being to obsessed over her. Then when i realized that she was just using me as a friend to talk to all day. I told her to fuck off and then we stopped talking for half a year. Then she started texting me saying she was sorry and i gave her another chance. We were finally going to meet for the first time and then she lost interest on the day we were going to meet and instead of seeing me she went to go see some other guy that same day and time. It kind of hurt me but i was more angry than hurt.

I realize now that my mentality is just way beyond hers, shes nothing but a spoiled brat, a little girl stuck in the new age media teen fashion. Im really disappointed that a guy of my caliber wounded up being fooled by a little girl and her mind games. Well she was a good giny pig to experiment with, if you know what i mean. It wasn't all bad, i learned that love is nothing but a weakness and relationships are something to look forward to after this war. Love is nothing but a burden for my advancement (atleast for me)and that wasn't all i learned. Anyways right now i have no hatred for her or the other two guys i want to destroy. I could easily let it go, But this is where justice comes in. I don't know if i should get revenge or not. I did one (d)ritual towards her on tuesday just a sample of my power and it is really taking effect. But i just want to know if its alright to take out whoever i want. The other two guys dont even know i exist and they'll never see it coming. Neither will she so i was thinking of keeping her around as a test subject for my powers or should i just dispose of her?

Bottom line is, is it RIGHT (as in satanism) to dispose of her and the other two idiots for something as low as that? i figure it would be a good way to test out how powerful my powers are. So before i deliver the finishing blow, id like to hear what my comrades think since a lot of you are more experienced than i am and have probably gone through the same decision. Any advice or help is appreciated,That is all

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Can't say if it is right satanically but if you are going after because she hurt your feelings then you have to ask yourself how you aren't any more childish than she is.

Consider all the people that really deserve punishment. Oil company executives (read Vultures Picnic), Politicians (your local town console probably has more deserving test subjects), ect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Exact justice appropriate to the crime. This is the Satanic way. We must defend ourselves when we are being abused and fight for freedom.

Whether the girl and two other guys are gentiles or jews will be a major factor on what sort of justice you are going to use though.

Every gentile is worthy of reaching godhead. Satan does not want killing, war and violence between gentiles, whether microscopic or macroscopic. Jews on the other hand, there is no mercy.

Responsibility to the responsible.

All the best,

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Is it wrong to destroy people you dont know for small things? Can we
destroy anybody we want(other than s.s) for our own amusement. Or just
people that get in the way, Im not even sure if the people i want to get
at are innocent or not but i feel like i should just let it go...
Ill explain i met this girl who *might* be a jew and weve known
eachother since i dedicated (3 years ago). The thing is in the beginning
she really held me back in my spiritual advancement for being to
obsessed over her. Then when i realized that she was just using me as a
friend to talk to all day. I told her to fuck off and then we stopped
talking for half a year. Then she started texting me saying she was
sorry and i gave her another chance. We were finally going to meet for
the first time and then she lost interest on the day we were going to
meet and instead of seeing me she went to go see some other guy that
same day and time. It kind of hurt me but i was more angry than hurt.
I realize now that my mentality is just way beyond hers, shes nothing
but a spoiled brat, a little girl stuck in the new age media teen
fashion. Im really disappointed that a guy of my caliber wounded up
being fooled by a little girl and her mind games. Well she was a good
giny pig to experiment with, if you know what i mean. It wasn't all bad,
i learned that love is nothing but a weakness and relationships are
something to look forward to after this war. Love is nothing but a
burden for my advancement (atleast for me)and that wasn't all i learned.
Anyways right now i have no hatred for her or the other two guys i want
to destroy. I could easily let it go, But this is where justice comes
in. I don't know if i should get revenge or not. I did one (d)ritual
towards her on tuesday just a sample of my power and it is really taking
effect. But i just want to know if its alright to take out whoever i
want. The other two guys dont even know i exist and they'll never see it
coming. Neither will she so i was thinking of keeping her around as a
test subject for my powers or should i just dispose of her?
Bottom line is, is it RIGHT (as in satanism) to dispose of her and the
other two idiots for something as low as that? i figure it would be a
good way to test out how powerful my powers are. So before i deliver the
finishing blow, id like to hear what my comrades think since a lot of
you are more experienced than i am and have probably gone through the
same decision. Any advice or help is appreciated,That is all
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!
I suggest graduated measures. For little things, something like a piece
of bad luck tied to the incident, in proportion to the incident, is more
in order. Full destruction is best reserved for such whoppers as people
that force xianity on us, kikes, and those who threaten us with major
problems.

I agree, it is not the gentiles' fault they have fallen back from their Spiritual Roots. Some of them might be that way because of something in their life and they can not fix it unlike we Spiritual Satanist can. I think just programing your aura for that gentile to stay away from you the best thing to do.

Now if some gentile did something to do that they deserve revenged or they are causing you a lot of problems, i believe the best way is to destroy that person. [That is just me]. 
Kikes are another thing, you should not even think about it. I personally like doing the energy ripping and stewing the kike with negative black and grey energy. Yeah it is very fun doing that lol
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Destroying innocent people, Justice right or wrong?

I personally am against any killing of any Gentiles, and I feel Satan has the same belief. Most of us were once part of the kike-institutes that are known as Islam and xianity, so it would not be fair if we killed them off as they would be potential satanists (after all they are still Satan's creations).

It is not their faults that they are heavily deluded, as they have been cast upon by the heavy spell of the jews. Hate the institute, not the actual person.

I would definitely kill her and wreck her life first, or leave her a mark for knowing that her worthless existence isn't suited to interfere in mine. If she played with me then I will play with her in the dirtiest, most vile and disorted way she can imagine. If she's not an SS do not hesitate. Thats my opinion. Satan is not about giving mercy like the rhp programms. Satan is about justice. You don't need to kill her, its not nessescary. Damage her for life. I would say if she was an obstacle in your advancement, let your hate unfold and destroy her. You feel like this and you supress yourself. Thats not Satanism. When the anger in my head boils, at least personally, I will do something to the other person. That is measured by logical intelligence. I won't sit down to kill someone unless something is very serious. But if someone messes up with me I will ask Satan and my GD's and with my combined effort I will return the pain tenfold. She doesn't need to spend her worthlessness with YOU. She can spend that shit with the rest of the worthless people on the goddamn planet.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Also the so called "Justice" only exists under Satan's family. And we should be thankful. Outside of this, there are only the laws of the jungle, in other words survival of the fittest. So I won't be treating an outsider according to OUR laws, simply because I wasn't treated according to OUR laws. I was treated by THEIR laws and its only reasonable to treat them according to THEIR laws.

I write this so it won't be twisted the fuck out from and later hear people saying that 'cobra is the so bad and evil and encourages killing other Gentiles!!!'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I would definitely kill her and wreck her life first, or leave her a mark for knowing that her worthless existence isn't suited to interfere in mine. If she played with me then I will play with her in the dirtiest, most vile and disorted way she can imagine. If she's not an SS do not hesitate. Thats my opinion. Satan is not about giving mercy like the rhp programms. Satan is about justice. You don't need to kill her, its not nessescary. Damage her for life. I would say if she was an obstacle in your advancement, let your hate unfold and destroy her. You feel like this and you supress yourself. Thats not Satanism. When the anger in my head boils, at least personally, I will do something to the other person. That is measured by logical intelligence. I won't sit down to kill someone unless something is very serious. But if someone messes up with me I will ask Satan and my GD's and with my combined effort I will return the pain tenfold. She doesn't need to spend her worthlessness with YOU. She can spend that shit with the rest of the worthless people on the goddamn planet.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Light I ask both you and Avogrado, for the sake of conversation with our people in Satan.

Do you believe that if you did a mistake and xians had power over you, they would let you live? Or they would think that you could be a potential xian and let you live? Or they would think that 'hey we were created by the same abrahamic gawd, lets not destroy them' [according to their own sick beliefs anyways]. I believe they wouldn't. They would fucking burn us alive without any thought for our choice to believe in Satan. So I would say, stop thinking in the xian merciful way. Xianity infests the personality and slowly, this takes its toll, making a destructive person. We always get stories of people fucking up our people. These holy standards of others being Gentile, of them probably being eligible to join Satan's family are not of the current time and In my opinion this merciful thinking is xianity.

Take for instance the JoS. If we were thinking like this, oh forgive the xian infiltrators, they are Gentiles and maybe they will find the Truth. We would be gone. Also sometimes a lesson is two sided. If you have an abuser and you let him and just 'ignore' him, he will just abuse others further. You give him a punch, break some teeth, then he will never do it again. Or think twice. That does better to the world and does better to these intruders than treating them like 'potential Satanists'. This fixes nothing. If they get a punch on the face, this is when they will re-think of the situation. If they run around being xian, abusing others and getting their way, wasting their life and the life of others, without someone coming to give them a punch on the mouth...They will keep doing this. This 'mercy' destroys civilization.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

I agree, it is not the gentiles' fault they have fallen back from their Spiritual Roots. Some of them might be that way because of something in their life and they can not fix it unlike we Spiritual Satanist can. I think just programing your aura for that gentile to stay away from you the best thing to do.

Now if some gentile did something to do that they deserve revenged or they are causing you a lot of problems, i believe the best way is to destroy that person. [That is just me]. 

Kikes are another thing, you should not even think about it. I personally like doing the energy ripping and stewing the kike with negative black and grey energy. Yeah it is very fun doing that lol

Hail Satan!

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Destroying innocent people, Justice right or wrong?

I wasn't really thinking that way. I agree with you on that Brother.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 5:40 PM

Light I ask both you and Avogrado, for the sake of conversation with our people in Satan.

Do you believe that if you did a mistake and xians had power over you, they would let you live? Or they would think that you could be a potential xian and let you live? Or they would think that 'hey we were created by the same abrahamic gawd, lets not destroy them' [according to their own sick beliefs anyways]. I believe they wouldn't. They would fucking burn us alive without any thought for our choice to believe in Satan. So I would say, stop thinking in the xian merciful way. Xianity infests the personality and slowly, this takes its toll, making a destructive person. We always get stories of people fucking up our people. These holy standards of others being Gentile, of them probably being eligible to join Satan's family are not of the current time and In my opinion this merciful thinking is xianity.

Take for instance the JoS. If we were thinking like this, oh forgive the xian infiltrators, they are Gentiles and maybe they will find the Truth. We would be gone. Also sometimes a lesson is two sided. If you have an abuser and you let him and just 'ignore' him, he will just abuse others further. You give him a punch, break some teeth, then he will never do it again. Or think twice. That does better to the world and does better to these intruders than treating them like 'potential Satanists'. This fixes nothing. If they get a punch on the face, this is when they will re-think of the situation. If they run around being xian, abusing others and getting their way, wasting their life and the life of others, without someone coming to give them a punch on the mouth...They will keep doing this. This 'mercy' destroys civilization.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

EXACTLY What cobra said. Jews are our enemies. Do not forget that. You should be working on his demise.

The other two guy's, you are mad at them because you are jealous the Jew went to hang out with them, you should not harm them if they are Gentiles, especially if they did nothing wrong to you.

The Jew made you jealous. The Jew is a manipulator and turns Gentiles against each other. I have first hand experience with this and can tell you it is very true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Haha well said cobra, reading your post brought me joy and got me motivated to destroy all who get in my way. I was beginning to think we'd all be pushovers if we let outsiders pass and have their way. Even if its something little as that. Although i believe one can use judgement on who they destroy. Based on how the person is, take that girl for example. I know her type and i know who she is. Honestly she will never awaken and even if she did, she wouldn't do any of a s.s duties. One thing is knowing another thing is *action*, this girl is too deluded by the media. Shes one of those party girls who all they can think about is going out and having fun (the bad way). And listens to a bunch of jewish mainstream singers. Gets 30 likes on fb, spoiling her and shit, The media has her in a choke hold and she has neither the strength nor mentality to comprehend it. She definitely deserves an astral smack in the ass  After im done with her im going after the big fish, Thank you all for your opinions, honestly i dont know why i didn't think of that before (big fish) 
 HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:22 PM

Also the so called "Justice" only exists under Satan's family. And we should be thankful. Outside of this, there are only the laws of the jungle, in other words survival of the fittest. So I won't be treating an outsider according to OUR laws, simply because I wasn't treated according to OUR laws. I was treated by THEIR laws and its only reasonable to treat them according to THEIR laws.

I write this so it won't be twisted the fuck out from and later hear people saying that 'cobra is the so bad and evil and encourages killing other Gentiles!!!'.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Our struggle is within the ideological realm. We do not promote anything illegal so be warned as to that fact. This question can be answered by the ancients in metaphor, the saga of Arjuna on the plain of Kurukshetra.  In the end its one duty to uphold the reign of truth. Otherwise the world will fall into wickedness and a depraved state and billions will suffer within each generation for aeons.
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 5:40:42 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

The people whom i want to destroy them they are against me.So i need help from Satan.

EXACTLY What cobra said. Jews are our enemies. Do not forget that. You should be working on his demise.

The other two guy's, you are mad at them because you are jealous the Jew went to hang out with them, you should not harm them if they are Gentiles, especially if they did nothing wrong to you.

The Jew made you jealous. The Jew is a manipulator and turns Gentiles against each other. I have first hand experience with this and can tell you it is very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

If people wrong you and abuse you for no reason or something, then is when destruction should take place. Not killing people because you don't "like" them or you want to "test" your powers. Thats mentally retarded and has no reason to happen. Even if someone wrongs you, seek the degree of this. Give them a little more pain than what they did to you. They come back, double it. They try again, quadtriple pain. They will stop. Destroying someone completely is the last stone in the deal. People I have punished personally just needed one shot. If anyone dared come back [none did] It will only be worse to them. Thats my matter of thinking. If anyone gets on purpose to destroy something of big value to you, like your house/job/threatening relatives or whatever...This is when shit has to get really serious and death/eradication is a solution.

In everything we write, we talk about spiritual warfare and NEVER we promote illegal activity. This will only get you in jail, not to mention that its very unwise and sucks the core of correcting others. I am against physical abuse, unless provoked openly by someone, thats how I see it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Faizy Khatib <faizykhatib@... wrote:

The people whom i want to destroy them they are against me.So i need help from Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

I would definitely kill her and wreck her life first, or leave her a mark for knowing that her worthless existence isn't suited to interfere in mine. If she played with me then I will play with her in the dirtiest, most vile and disorted way she can imagine. If she's not an SS do not hesitate. Thats my opinion. Satan is not about giving mercy like the rhp programms. Satan is about justice. You don't need to kill her, its not nessescary. Damage her for life. I would say if she was an obstacle in your advancement, let your hate unfold and destroy her. You feel like this and you supress yourself. Thats not Satanism. When the anger in my head boils, at least personally, I will do something to the other person. That is measured by logical intelligence. I won't sit down to kill someone unless something is very serious. But if someone messes up with me I will ask Satan and my GD's and with my combined effort I will return the pain tenfold. She doesn't need to
spend her worthlessness with YOU. She can spend that shit with the rest of the worthless people on the goddamn planet.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

I realize now that my mentality is just way beyond hers, shes nothing but a spoiled brat, a little girl stuck in the new age media teen fashion. Im really disappointed that a guy of my caliber wounded up being fooled by a little girl and her mind games. Well she was a good giny pig to experiment with, if you know what i mean. It wasn't all bad, i learned that love is nothing but a weakness and relationships are something to look forward to after this war. Love is nothing but a burden for my advancement (atleast for me)and that wasn't all i learned. Anyways right now i have no hatred for her or the other two guys i want to destroy. I could easily let it go, But this is where justice comes in. I don't know if i should get revenge or not. I did one (d)ritual towards her on tuesday just a sample of my power and it is really taking effect. But i just want to know if its alright to take out whoever i want. The other two guys dont even know i exist and
they'll never see it coming. Neither will she so i was thinking of keeping her around as a test subject for my powers or should i just dispose of her?

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back