Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DESTROYED STACK OF BIBLES

d_hevel

A couple of years ago I read a posting at the Joy of Satan site, where it suggested that when we find xian material we should destroy it.  Well recently I was using a hotel office to print off some material.  I needed a printer paper, so I opened the cabinet and what did I find?  A stack of gideon bibles.  I promptly removed them, loaded them into my backpack, in a brief case and in anything I else I had.  I took them to a dumpster at different location and toss them.  Yeah, it felt good to do Satan's work.

Fuck Islam and Mohammad and Allah,

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Ali Fakouri <ali.fakouri@... wrote:
I have burnt pack of fucking Quran, and I fell really good, only thing is my name, which is a fucking Islamic name and I really considering to change it, but I  need help , is there any satanic name directory for male or else, please help me in this regard .
Hail Satan

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM, mancunianninja@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Next time burn them and run! haha Brilliant! 

--
*َAli Fakouri*

--
*َAli Fakouri*

I have burnt pack of fucking Quran, and I fell really good, only thing is my name, which is a fucking Islamic name and I really considering to change it, but I  need help , is there any satanic name directory for male or else, please help me in this regard .
Hail Satan

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM, mancunianninja@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

--
*َAli Fakouri*

That is cool.  I know a guy that act like a christian.  BLD are his initials.  I give his soul to Satan if he helpse me destroy this one.  Destroying these books makes an energetic mark in the universe.  May it weaken these jewish/christian/muslim hindrances once and for all.

Hey ali am from the Middle East too and I hate Islam too, Am from Kuwait 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 18, 2014, at 9:26 AM, "Ali Fakouri ali.fakouri@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Fuck Islam and Mohammad and Allah,

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Ali Fakouri <ali.fakouri@... wrote:
Hail Satan

--
*َAli Fakouri*

--
*َAli Fakouri*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back