Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Despicable xtians

tkira19

I was watching the Jeremy Kyle show and there was a group called the the jesus christians group. That dispicable group has been charged for kidnapping many times. A female guest on the show was born into this group and from the age of 2 year old was sexually abused. The "victims" were pressurized into leaving Western countries and countless times the leader, David McKay, made them ring up their families and tell them that if they bad mouth the group they will never see/speak to them again and if they disagreed to so they were threatened with "you're going to hell". A concerned grandmother went on the show and said that she called the police, hired detectives and went knocking on doors to find her daughter and her grandchildren. But everytime she got close the leader moved them. The grandmother said "when my grandchildren came back they were completely brainwashed, they were like zombies". Her grandson was made to sit on street corners and BEG for donations.The grandmother also mentioned slavery and the fact that the children were taken out of school and the group came between parent and children relationships. Which we all know is not good. The leader encouraged obedience and made direct threats.

This is disgraceful... when i watched the programme i was sick to my stomache... sorry its such a long post but i felt you needed to know this.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back