Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Depression

BrightSpace666

Website
brightspace666.neocities.org
Depression itself is a small but complex concept that almost everyone experiences in their lives. Some people experience it for shorter periods, others for longer. But how it affects the body and wellbeing is something we need to be aware of.

Causes include unfortunate events in the past, unresolved emotions, but even a bad mood can helpfully trigger this 'mood'. Depression is something that needs to be treated, and if you happen to suffer from it, I would like to help you overcome it and make it go away for good.

Depression can often come that way. Someone, for example, falls in line, doesn't achieve what they want to achieve, wonders if it makes sense to do it, realises they're not good at it, gets depressed and the symptoms start. But all techniques can be learned, just with practice.

You need to start these exercises with a clear head, however nerve-wracking they may be, try them and your chances will be greatly increased. If you try to do it at all costs and get nervous, you will fail even more. Always be calm and think with a clear head.

There are several solutions to depression. I will not start with the example of medication here, because our method is Spiritual Healing.

Initially, clearing your aura daily, strengthening your chakras daily and strengthening your aura is the key here. If you do these, you'll increase your chances of beating this shit. Empty meditation, I emphasize here, because if you have any symptoms that indicate this, just don't think about anything and it will go away in a little while, just as it came.

Yoga is a very important help here, as in everything. It releases excess energy, your energies are released, they flow and you feel better. All yoga exercises are beneficial, it's worth picking a few that you like and starting to do them.

It's also about creating an environment that, when you look at it and when you're there, radiates calm and positive energy. Herbal teas and herbs also help, as does the mentality of not beating yourself up for everything, but praising yourself.

Look in the mirror and say "I look good!". Take a constructive attitude, whatever someone says about you that you don't like, don't dwell on it, you can say a lot of things about it, but you are different and a better person, see, that's a plus point. If one person insults another, it's not about you, it's about the person who insults you. That's his problem.

Your time to get out of depression is up to you. How much of the above you are willing to do. I should mention here that working with your energies will also help you do this. Do energy enrichment exercises, which will also help you feel better.

Your daily life and your spiritual development are also affected by this "disease". Because if you are not in the mood to meditate, you are not moving forward. Beat this shit, because it only slows you down. You need the same mentality to overcome anxiety, which I also wrote a post about a while ago.

Given the current "viral" situation in today's society, the tendency is for it to escalate with many depressed victims. I do not want to go into this in detail now.

As I wrote, these methods all help to combat it. The right spiritual clarity also adds a lot to this. Don't get depressed, think of yourself as being OK and think of it as just holding you back. You're too good at what you do and it's just trying to slow you down.

Once you've done that, laugh, continue your routine and shine! I hope I've been able to help my SS peers here with this little post.

BrightSpace666

Thanks brother/sister, nice writing.

And keep up with the meditations as this increase bioelectricity and I agree I haven't done yoga in a while but when I did a week of it, it helped better the energy flow. After periods of meditation everyday you'll notice how nothing bothers you to a point. But you know when to react to certain situations and it will help you out in the long run instead of dwelling on how you were suppose to make that outcome possible

Woden said:

Depression has many causes, we are all different. But a main cause is not doing Aura/chakra cleaning. Letting the main/peripheral chakras become dirty and blocked stops the bioenergy from circulating to nadis, which effects our organs - how you feel physically on the inside, effects us emotionally/mentally.

The Three Essentials:
https://mega.nz/folder/ODIAHbrb#-rOLB-8znF5HZ67sbizeZg

Woden!
Welcome back!! <3

ForgedSS said:
And keep up with the meditations as this increase bioelectricity and I agree I haven't done yoga in a while but when I did a week of it, it helped better the energy flow. After periods of meditation everyday you'll notice how nothing bothers you to a point. But you know when to react to certain situations and it will help you out in the long run instead of dwelling on how you were suppose to make that outcome possible

In fact, the Kirtan Kriya also helps to fight depression. Do it a few times a day and you've already done a lot for positive results. Certain chakras also contribute to depression, which is the Root Chakra. If the root chakra is underactive or weak, it can contribute to depression. Strengthening the chakras is highly recommended, as you would never think that weakness in a chakra could cause this, but it does.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back