Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demons?

Tim

ive shared my beliefs with most of my friends they all say not to summon demons like bad things will happen my one friend said they do nothing but fuck with you my other friend said there evil and can burn your soul out of you i dont want that to happen but one of them is a vampire (lol i know its funny) the other is a satanist not a spiritual satanist (layvan i spelt that wrong) idk what i should do

Don't listen to those without, they just believe the xian lies about Demons that they are "evil" and blah blah blah blah... The only way to have something bad happen from a Demons summoning is use solomon's grimoire, circles, triangles and command and insult them in the name of the xian "god" like jewish sorcerers have done in the past. Or if you contact and angel pretending to be a demon with an ouija board.

Yep, angels are the evil beings and al those things your friends said. Demons are friendly and nyou'll have a good feeling you summon them respectfully.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <rootzyz123@... wrote:

ive shared my beliefs with most of my friends they all say not to summon demons like bad things will happen my one friend said they do nothing but fuck with you my other friend said there evil and can burn your soul out of you i dont want that to happen but one of them is a vampire (lol i know its funny) the other is a satanist not a spiritual satanist (layvan i spelt that wrong) idk what i should do

well first of all most demons are human friendly and will not hurt you if you treat them with respect like anyone would. another thing i have summoned demons and loky here i'm typing you right now! my life has been great since finding Father. Asmodeus, my guardian demon, has only helped me and been kind. nothing bad ever happened to me. trust your instincts not your friends. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 4:45:50 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] demons?

ok cool thanks for your feedback much appritiated

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 3:07:32 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: demons?

Don't listen to those without, they just believe the xian lies about Demons that they are "evil" and blah blah blah blah... The only way to have something bad happen from a Demons summoning is use solomon's grimoire, circles, triangles and command and insult them in the name of the xian "god" like jewish sorcerers have done in the past. Or if you contact and angel pretending to be a demon with an ouija board.

Yep, angels are the evil beings and al those things your friends said. Demons are friendly and nyou'll have a good feeling you summon them respectfully.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Tim" <rootzyz123@ ... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <rootzyz123@... wrote:
Hello brother.... I have never summoned a demon (yet) but that is 100% a lie trust me Have u comited ur sould 2 father Satan?! U should...... and go again to Joy of Satan.com trust me demons dont harm u the only why they will harm is if u disrespect them........ just read on JOS and Ull be fine Hope I helped u

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trafikantejagas" <trafikantejagas@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <rootzyz123@ wrote:

Hello brother.... I have never summoned a demon (yet) but that is 100% a lie trust me Have u comited ur sould 2 father Satan?! U should...... and go again to Joy of Satan.com trust me demons dont harm u the only why they will harm is if u disrespect them........ just read on JOS and Ull be fine Hope I helped u

Hail Satan!!
I think what you do what they say your truelly a dumbass as most vampires are these little freaks with fkae teeth plastered in their mouth and Laveyans have no fuckig right to judge and not onlly that if the person isnt 18 they cant even join the church of satan so go figure either there a bullshitter or attention seeker

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back