Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demons

dylanmccarty39

um this is kinda a dumb question but uh first off im 16 yrs old in columbus ohio and i play devil may cry, has there ever been a demon by the name of Sparda? sorry guys im new and have no experience with the matters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

can a human become a demon, and if so how?

1. Raise the kundalini

2. "Die"

3. Reincarnate as demon

Hmm well that is my theory on how we are going to evolve to the next stage.

1. Reach god head
2. You're a demon...sorta.

yea ! I second it , what is kundalini anyway ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

A human can become a HALF demon but the way you become a half demon would be very difficult and I would not do it unless you want to come close to death or die.

you have peaked my interest, would you mind telling me h ow to achieve this feat?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:

A human can become a HALF demon but the way you become a half demon would be very difficult and I would not do it unless you want to come close to death or die.
This discussion is quite interesting..so how can i become a half demon?i want to know more about this,i dont care about the risk,evetually all we die..plz add me if you want and have some free time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raziel8911" <raziel8911@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ wrote:

This discussion is quite interesting..so how can i become a half demon?i want to know more about this,i dont care about the risk,evetually all we die..plz add me if you want and have some free time.
well thats not true either, Magnum Opus gives us eternal life should we achieve it, but like i said b4 youve peaked my interest, id like to know how to do it and assess the risks for myself.

<td val[/IMG]Well I sent you a friend invite on yahoo messenger. The  way you can do it is if you're in a state of dying at least that's what mine was but you can't put yourself at death on purpose you must then ask Father Satan to help you and if he sees you are at a deadly state of dying he might connect your soul along with a demon so thuse you both become "one" or a half demon as I call it.

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, raziel8911 <raziel8911@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: demons
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 10:28 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

This discussion is quite interesting. .so how can i become a half demon?i want to know more about this,i dont care about the risk,evetually all we die..plz add me if you want and have some free time.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raziel8911" <raziel8911@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ wrote:

i would like to know also, please tell me how to become half a demon.

i dont think so brother....

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 9:06:01 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ ... wrote:

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

It would be intresting to know. Can you please put it up here. I've never heard of how you could do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@ wrote:

1. Raise the kundalini

2. "Die"

3. Reincarnate as demon

wats the kundalini
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Test4.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "screaming_magus666" <screaming_magus666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@ wrote:

1. Raise the kundalini

2. "Die"

3. Reincarnate as demon

1. Reach god head
2. You're a demon...sorta.

yea ! I second it , what is kundalini anyway ?
The Kundalini is basically our "god" energy that lays dormant beneath our spine which is stimulated and activated through power meditations and rises through all of the seven spine Chakras and out the crown in which godhead will be reached.

The magnum opus is just a series of meditations that will lengthen our lives for a very long time if not indefinitely if practiced consistently. Sounds great but we will never truly become like the gods unless we reincarnate as one after raising the Kundalini OR get our DNA genetically modified sometime in the future so we do not age just like father and his demons do not.

HAIL SATAN

raising the kundalini is important, but the next state is achieving godhead, which i think would technically make us "demons"

the demons are the evolved beings that are our gods, so, naturally, achieving godhead would make us demons.

we achieve godhead through the Magnum Opus meditations, which release the male and female halves of the elixer of life, making us immortal beings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:

1. Raise the kundalini

2. "Die"

3. Reincarnate as demon

wats the kundalini

Oh yes, I've heard of that,
But I don't think that's what they mean, If you as human are able to empower yourself so much (This will take many many years) You can have the same (or almost the same) powers as demons.
Magnum Opus is very useful then.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Phillips <kyubiidemon@... wrote:

Well I sent you a friend invite on yahoo messenger. The  way you can do it is if you're in a state of dying at least that's what mine was but you can't put yourself at death on purpose you must then ask Father Satan to help you and if he sees you are at a deadly state of dying he might connect your soul along with a demon so thuse you both become "one" or a half demon as I call it.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

This discussion is quite interesting. .so how can i become a half demon?i want to know more about this,i dont care about the risk,evetually all we die..plz add me if you want and have some free time.

Speaking of the magnum opus...
in the lost book of enki it says alulu bit anu's manhood off. with the magnum opus our bodies become ability to regenerate lost limbs, teeth, and skin (not scar tissue, but skin). wouldn't anu's manhood have regenerated?

Hail Ea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

raising the kundalini is important, but the next state is achieving godhead, which i think would technically make us "demons"

the demons are the evolved beings that are our gods, so, naturally, achieving godhead would make us demons.

we achieve godhead through the Magnum Opus meditations, which release the male and female halves of the elixer of life, making us immortal beings.

1. Raise the kundalini

2. "Die"

3. Reincarnate as demon

wats the kundalini

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
Oh yes, I've heard of that,
But I don't think that's what they mean, If you as human are able to empower yourself so much (This will take many many years) You can have the same (or almost the same) powers as demons.
Magnum Opus is very useful then.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Phillips <kyubiidemon@ wrote:

Well I sent you a friend invite on yahoo messenger. The  way you can do it is if you're in a state of dying at least that's what mine was but you can't put yourself at death on purpose you must then ask Father Satan to help you and if he sees you are at a deadly state of dying he might connect your soul along with a demon so thuse you both become "one" or a half demon as I call it.

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, raziel8911 <raziel8911@ wrote:

I don't know if its true or not but one of my best friends who practically turned me to Satan said she is the daughter of Satan like I mean biologicly.Her name is cristina she said when she was very young like about ten she saw a black winged figure like a gargoyal was purched on her window sill and practically told her she was Satan's daughter she also tells me she had her previous life in hell she was a warrior and was killed in a civil war In hell.I read in JOS.com some demons are not loyal to Satan. I'm confused but still looking in to it I'm just looking for some insight this seemed like the right topic but anyway she said she attends demon council meetings she invited me to the next one but I don't know she talks about vampires and that confuses the crap out of me cause thought folklore like that was blasphemous to lord Satan but I've seen her do crazy stuff I'm really confused about this half demon stuff I've been hearing this stuff for 4 years now.I'm going to ask a higher being about it I'm to confused.
(sorry about my rambleing)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Phillips <kyubiidemon@... wrote:

Either way, this is a deadly world we live in, or nobody reached true immortality.If we don't get rid of enemies we won't live longer than 200 years, even with magnum opus. Besides I don't care if I die. I'm suicidal. I only care if my soul will be devoured or otherwise. Anybody heard about luciferian liberation front? On there is supposed information that enemies have a device for "reaping" souls.

if your sumoning a demon that rles over the day would it be easer to summon them during the day insted of the night.

is it possible to marry a demon? before anyone says look at the joy of satan,org let me say the only reason im asking is because my computer wont load the site, i always get a error message, the only site i get is tikaboo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back