Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEMONS

meleddie666

There are so many demons, where did they all come from? Is there really such a thing as angels, if so are they all evil? Are angels and demons the same type of beings? Why do some demons look scary while others are stunning and beautiful?

The Demons are actually the Ancient Pagan Gods. It was with the coming of xianity that they were Demonized and blasphemed, made to look like monsters. The purpose of this was to scare otherwise ignorant people away from them and to begin the enforcement of xianity.   They were never monsters or anything of the sort, and are in fact extra terrestrials, most of whom are of the Nordic race.   "Angels" are a different story. Theyre not real in the sense that there are no beings who sit up on clouds, playing on harps and watching over the world keeping check on who sins and who doesnt, as xians believe. There are, however, beings who pose as angels. I know that sometimes some of the enemy Nordics will play this part, especially infront of new agers. Sometimes its greys, sometimes its Thought Forms. The purpose of these "angels" is to keep humanity enslaved and ignorant and to keep people believing the lies of the enemy religions.   The Demons are not monsters at all. They were inly depicted this way by xians.   Hail Satan!!      

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 10:17:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DEMONS

There are so many demons, where did they all come from? Is there really such a thing as angels, if so are they all evil? Are angels and demons the same type of beings? Why do some demons look scary while others are stunning and beautiful?

<td val[/IMG]They are all stunnig and beautiful. It's the judaeo-xian cult that determined them to be ugly and all male, yet half of them are female. They are aincient Pagan Gods and Goddesses therefore in realitiy, trans-dimensional extra-terrrestrial beings, who communicate through telepathy and other forms of imagery that one day, we too will master through their help!

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, meleddie666 <meleddie666@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 8:17 PM

[/TD]

I'm not trying to say they are monsters. Some however do look a bit scary. Such as dark wings and dark features.

well explained.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
  The Demons are actually the Ancient Pagan Gods. It was with the coming of xianity that they were Demonized and blasphemed, made to look like monsters. The purpose of this was to scare otherwise ignorant people away from them and to begin the enforcement of xianity.   They were never monsters or anything of the sort, and are in fact extra terrestrials, most of whom are of the Nordic race.   "Angels" are a different story. Theyre not real in the sense that there are no beings who sit up on clouds, playing on harps and watching over the world keeping check on who sins and who doesnt, as xians believe. There are, however, beings who pose as angels. I know that sometimes some of the enemy Nordics will play this part, especially infront of new agers. Sometimes its greys, sometimes its Thought Forms. The purpose of these "angels" is to keep humanity enslaved and ignorant and to keep people believing the lies of the enemy religions.   The Demons are not monsters at all. They were inly depicted this way by xians.   Hail Satan!!      

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 10:17:25 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "meleddie666" <meleddie666@... wrote:

I have a great suggestion for you,the front page of jos,I know its hard,but I showed you the way.

peace to all in the group,

Earlier This week i was invoking Demon which was
Lucifuge Rofocal been doing for a few days now but yet to contact him
directly,

however 2days ago as i was invoking Him the lights went out completely
in my house i am in i am in Ghana so sometimes there electric problem so i thought the lights where off in my area however i notice next door ights was on and the rest so i went back to meditate trying to invoke(this was during 11pm) 30 mins after i finnish meditate the lights came back on however i did not speak with the Demon

what are your thoughts on this??

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!

NO other lites were out in your neighborhood?

Once electrical problems are ruled out....then this could be a visitation, or a communication of some kind.

Try to do so again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aduboaheng1" <aduboaheng1@... wrote:

peace to all in the group,

Earlier This week i was invoking Demon which was
Lucifuge Rofocal been doing for a few days now but yet to contact him
directly,

however 2days ago as i was invoking Him the lights went out completely
in my house i am in i am in Ghana so sometimes there electric problem so i thought the lights where off in my area however i notice next door ights was on and the rest so i went back to meditate trying to invoke(this was during 11pm) 30 mins after i finnish meditate the lights came back on however i did not speak with the Demon

what are your thoughts on this??

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!

How should i try to find a demon? Can i have a personal demon, or do i have to use one from the list? and if so can i how should i reach it.... meditation, ouija board? and one more thing .. can i gain a demons companionship and protection through ritual?

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 3:17:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How should i try to find a demon? Can i have a personal demon, or do i have to use one from the list? and if so can i how should i reach it.... meditation, ouija board? and one more thing .. can i gain a demons companionship and protection through ritual?

[/TD]

Gathering from the knowledge that's usually posted here:
1. The Demon will come to you if you're open or ready
2. Yes, everyone has a guardian demon. See #1
3. The list doesn't cover ALL Demons
4. Yeah, you can befriend a Demon, and even have relationships with them.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html

Most of the questions you have can be answered by the link above. :) As always, good luck!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jacobyjohnson15" <jacoby_bryan_99@... wrote:

How should i try to find a demon? Can i have a personal demon, or do i have to use one from the list? and if so can i how should i reach it.... meditation, ouija board? and one more thing .. can i gain a demons companionship and protection through ritual?

Sorry am new personal, please help  me how should i Know the Demon who love me,how should i propose him,were
Should i start or know the name of Demon who love me ?  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back