Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons

Thank you once I dedicate should how long should I wait before I summon a demon and would I feel different once I dedicate? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:50 PM, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
  It's not recommended to summon a Demon if your not dedicated bc your not protected by the Powers of Hell. You need to be able to see/hear astrally by opening and empowering your clairvoyance/clairaudience points and your pineal gland. And when you do summon a Demon just be respectful and you can give them an offering such as a drawing or painting of them to show your gratitude and appreciation. Just be polite and sincere. You should dedicate
When you are ready before summoning a Demon.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 1:53 PM, Dominick Buchelli bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Can I summon a demon without dedication? And what would they usually want and how can I communicate with my GD

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

After you dedicate I would wait until you can see/hear astrally until summoning a Demon so you can communicate with them or else there is no point. That's my opinion. Everyone's experiences are individual after the dedication, so I can't say you will see a sign or feel a certain way. Just be sincere and do it for the right reasons and it will be all good.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:
Thank you once I dedicate should how long should I wait before I summon a demon and would I feel different once I dedicate? 

Sent from my iPhone

It's not recommended to summon a Demon if your not dedicated bc your not protected by the Powers of Hell. You need to be able to see/hear astrally by opening and empowering your clairvoyance/clairaudience points and your pineal gland. And when you do summon a Demon just be respectful and you can give them an offering such as a drawing or painting of them to show your gratitude and appreciation. Just be polite and sincere. You should dedicate

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Can I summon a demon without dedication? And what would they usually want and how can I communicate with my GD

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have been doing meditations for a whole is it bad I I still haven't heard anything or communicated with anyone

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 12, 2013, at 7:46 PM, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
  After you dedicate I would wait until you can see/hear astrally until summoning a Demon so you can communicate with them or else there is no point. That's my opinion. Everyone's experiences are individual after the dedication, so I can't say you will see a sign or feel a certain way. Just be sincere and do it for the right reasons and it will be all good.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

No it's not bad. Just keep practicing and have patience.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:55 PM, Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:
I have been doing meditations for a whole is it bad I I still haven't heard anything or communicated with anyone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

Last question sometimes I feel a shot of energy in the middle of class or while I'm meditating like an adrenalin of energy but I don't know how to direct that energy or let alone control It 
Also how do I become ready to use energy to move objects or any other mind/spiritual power

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2013, at 7:33 PM, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
  No it's not bad. Just keep practicing and have patience.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:55 PM, Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

I assume you meant to insert a time frame of how long you've been doing your meditations, but, from my experience, I've been dedicated for roughly 4 months now and have not seen or heard (aside from one isolated incident while half asleep) This is no reason to be discouraged, just keep working on your clairvoyance and clairaudience chakras and they will come to you when you're ready. Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail our mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dominick Buchelli wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 12, 2013, at 7:46 PM, James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Dominick Buchelli wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:50 PM, James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

Cann demons get along with one another? One site i read is that they are rather against one another.Thanks in advance.

You need to focus on the joyofsatan website fully. Many websites about Satan and the deamon gods are false and from xians and or so called new agers. FOCUS on the joyofsatan website and educate yourself. The gods are intelligent, ethical organized amazing beings.

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:01 AM EST spiritstrider1 wrote:

Cann demons get along with one another? One site i read is that they are rather against one another.Thanks in advance.

Okay, I'm new to this, and I'm actually very hesitant to post this message.. But my interest is peaked right now and I'm going to give it a shot. Please don't shoot me down. I am humble and good natured, and I am seeking answers.

I just got done reading angelfire.com/empire/serpintis666 on Demons and their interaction with us. Up until now, I've always regarded Demons as unpleasant entities that cause fear and chaos. After reading this website though, I can see that they are not necessarily "bad" and are much like us in the sense of wanting respect as we do. I don't fully understand all of this, which is why I'm posting.

I've always felt a presence around me. I don't know if it's angels or demons, but especially at night I can see a figure flying all around in my peripheral vision. It's never been a negative kind of presence though.

All of that being said, I guess my question is, can I befriend a Demon, and work together with it as this website suggests? If so, how exactly do I go about doing this? I feel like we are already acquainted with each other because I've been seeing it all my life, so I don't feel that a ritual is necessary. I would wish no ill intentions on anybody either. How do I strengthen my relationship with this being? Is it even a Demon? How do I know which one it is?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't know where else to go for answers. Thank you all for your time.

Can you summon demons without incense and candles...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "filsond@..." <derekf08@... wrote:

Okay, I'm new to this, and I'm actually very hesitant to post this message.. But my interest is peaked right now and I'm going to give it a shot. Please don't shoot me down. I am humble and good natured, and I am seeking answers.

I just got done reading angelfire.com/empire/serpintis666 on Demons and their interaction with us. Up until now, I've always regarded Demons as unpleasant entities that cause fear and chaos. After reading this website though, I can see that they are not necessarily "bad" and are much like us in the sense of wanting respect as we do. I don't fully understand all of this, which is why I'm posting.

I've always felt a presence around me. I don't know if it's angels or demons, but especially at night I can see a figure flying all around in my peripheral vision. It's never been a negative kind of presence though.

All of that being said, I guess my question is, can I befriend a Demon, and work together with it as this website suggests? If so, how exactly do I go about doing this? I feel like we are already acquainted with each other because I've been seeing it all my life, so I don't feel that a ritual is necessary. I would wish no ill intentions on anybody either. How do I strengthen my relationship with this being? Is it even a Demon? How do I know which one it is?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't know where else to go for answers. Thank you all for your time.

This will be a long one .. First, Demons, well most of them, look like us. They are not beasts. You should first have a strong connection with Satan and do dedication ritual before asking for a Guardian Demon who will guide you in your advancement and knowledge. They are not bad but if one mistreats them or violate them, one can end up badly. For guardian Demon, sometimes ritual isnt needed if he/she decides to be your GD. Always treat them with respect. And if you arent open psychicaly, then you probably cant see a Demon, altough you can feel his/her presence. As for incense and candles, it is done out of respect, why would you not do it? Only if you really cant get proper colored candles. And finally, for knowing if it is one indeed, there are many ways to ask, can be found on JOS

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 10:14 AM PDT beast.emo96 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "filsond@..." <derekf08@... wrote:

Hi,

Have you recieved any answers to your questions?

Kind regards,

Kenneth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 6:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demons

Yes, it's not necessary

It's just formality you know. Like having an international dignitary in your home or what not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beast.emo96" <beast.emo96@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "filsond@" <derekf08@ wrote:

What do you think?

On 4/5/13, beast.emo96 <beast.emo96@... wrote:

Okay, I'm new to this, and I'm actually very hesitant to post this
message.. But my interest is peaked right now and I'm going to give it a
shot. Please don't shoot me down. I am humble and good natured, and I am
seeking answers.

I just got done reading angelfire.com/empire/serpintis666 on Demons and
their interaction with us. Up until now, I've always regarded Demons as
unpleasant entities that cause fear and chaos. After reading this website
though, I can see that they are not necessarily "bad" and are much like us
in the sense of wanting respect as we do. I don't fully understand all of
this, which is why I'm posting.

I've always felt a presence around me. I don't know if it's angels or
demons, but especially at night I can see a figure flying all around in my
peripheral vision. It's never been a negative kind of presence though.

All of that being said, I guess my question is, can I befriend a Demon,
and work together with it as this website suggests? If so, how exactly do
I go about doing this? I feel like we are already acquainted with each
other because I've been seeing it all my life, so I don't feel that a
ritual is necessary. I would wish no ill intentions on anybody either. How
do I strengthen my relationship with this being? Is it even a Demon? How
do I know which one it is?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't know where else to go for
answers. Thank you all for your time.

Hey.
I'm looking for information on the Demon s do not have any of them in my own language. (TURKEY)
I have heard about summoning Demon: Demons teaches all languages​​.
Is it true.
How can I get help to access information in other languages ​​from the demon.

Hello there friend ,id like to ask can i make contract with more than one daemon ,that realy bothered me.Reply to hagods@... you.

No, you can't make a contract with any of them. You can dedicate your soul to Satan. Read and study joyofsatan.org 

--- In [email protected], <daelcharos@... wrote:

Hello there friend ,id like to ask can i make contract with more than one daemon ,that realy bothered me.Reply to hagods@... you.

What do mean by 'contract?' is it contact? If its summoning,why do you want to summon many Gods? It doesnt wake that way. Do your meditation consistently,when u open enough your GD will contact. If you want to summon for specific needs, it also require your soul to be open to the extent that you can effectively communicate with a demon.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:25:01 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demons

Hi, i have 3 female demons but lost 1 so am in the progress of getting the conjurer to rebind her to a new vessel. I love my girls dearly. Was it okay for me to say the dedication ritual to Satan in my head but didnt do the actual ritual. I also renounced the false christian god even though i am Buddhist. I would love to go on the LHP and follow Father Satan.

This is bullshit, we cannot bind Demons anymore, they are our friends and should be treated with respect. And of course they are the true Gods and much more powerful to any human. Read all in joyofsatan.org

I hope that all the demons get free of you, and never go near you again. You don't bind demons! It's kidnapping, and it's creepy. Would you try to "bind" a human lover, teacher or friend?

I agree with Egon; you really need to read the Joy of Satan site to see what we're about.

We should have nevet binded them in the first place. Demons are our freinds and only want to help improve us. All they ask for is respect. Respect the demon and do not ask for abuses of thier power. We should never inflict any melevolence on a demon as they only wish benevolance upon us.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 11:03 AM PST egon88@... wrote:

This is bullshit, we cannot bind Demons anymore, they are our friends and should be treated with respect. And of course they are the true Gods and much more powerful to any human. Read all in joyofsatan.org

my friend are u crazy you don't bind a demon to a vessel you don't bind a demon to anything. how would you like it id they bound you to a vessel huh?

On Monday, December 9, 2013 11:46 AM, "mak_daddy_604@..." <mak_daddy_604@... wrote:
  Hi, i have 3 female demons but lost 1 so am in the progress of getting the conjurer to rebind her to a new vessel. I love my girls dearly. Was it okay for me to say the dedication ritual to Satan in my head but didnt do the actual ritual. I also renounced the false christian god even though i am Buddhist. I would love to go on the LHP and follow Father Satan.

Is inviting a Demon into my body for good possible? 4 example i invite him/her and how my life would be diffrent? What would consequences be like? Hail Satan!

Personally I think it'd be a bit lame to "invite a Demon into your body" and let them do all the work in order to fix your life or something... :pWell, I don't believe something like this can be done anyway, I'm just saying...You could invoke a God's energy, by vibrating their name or by doing this method I had read in Vovim's website... which is too advanced, iiiif I remember correctly. Or you could just summon them, and asked them if they wanted to share their energy momently with you.Our Gods are not like spirits who can't enjoy the physical comforts or like the enemy who just wants you to be a puppet and they do as you wish with you. I think it could even be insulting if you asked something like that. It's different to want to feel their energy, and different to ask to "enter your body". Στις 8:47 π.μ. Τρίτη, 22 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "cezary.zielinski15@..." <cezary.zielinski15@... έγραψε:
  Is inviting a Demon into my body for good possible? 4 example i invite him/her and how my life would be diffrent? What would consequences be like? Hail Satan!

What I mean is inviting a Demon to start a relationship to live with him/her if he/she wants to. Sth like a possesion but willingly

Do you, maybe, need to study more www.joyofSatan.com ? Because what you say doesn't make sense. There would be no possession. Στις 6:07 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "cezary.zielinski15@..." <cezary.zielinski15@... έγραψε:
  What I mean is inviting a Demon to start a relationship to live with him/her if he/she wants to. Sth like a possesion but willingly

Before I discovered Satanism, I was Christian (xian) NOT BY CHOICE. I was baptized against my will (I was a child). However there were times where I really tried to believe in the xian religion, but now I have no interest in it. Could my xian experiences in life be hindering my ability to contact/summon/invoke demons? I have been trying for about a year, meditating, trying and trying to summon a demon, but I haven't yet managed to do it, at all.

Why summon a Demon? when people are new they always jump to the summon a Demon bandwagon like it will help you gain some power or new knowledge but in truth the Gods cant give you these things only you can. The point of Satanism is to meditate and to become a God in your own right, the only Demon you really need to know (besides Satan of course) is your Guardian Demon and he/she will reveal himself/herself to you when your ready so IMO you should just focus on advancement and getting yourself strong THEN when you are ready Demons will come to you. Don't get me wrong i am not discouraging people from summoning Demons if you have problems i am just saying you should always try to fix your problems yourself instead of asking the Gods who are all very busy, also some people think that summoning a Demon is the highest thing you can do in Satanism but that simply is not the case. 

On Friday, December 12, 2014 5:54 PM, "vallanceluke@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Before I discovered Satanism, I was Christian (xian) NOT BY CHOICE. I was baptized against my will (I was a child). However there were times where I really tried to believe in the xian religion, but now I have no interest in it. Could my xian experiences in life be hindering my ability to contact/summon/invoke demons? I have been trying for about a year, meditating, trying and trying to summon a demon, but I haven't yet managed to do it, at all.

Also remeber the past is dead, it may be the reason for the block as well, so try void meditations and like me picture the unwanted thoughts being decimated in an almight explosion in your mind.   Or being booted of never to be seen again.   Be patient, our demon family is also busy as well.

Are you stressing while meditating? if so this may be the block i think what may have happend is that you have become a little frustrated which has led to the un relaxed tendancy which will block you from being relaxed so that you can summon, request a demon.   Have you kept practicing your meditations, ect?

Ok. First of all, Being connected to Xianity does in fact hinder your ability to contact demons. It's worth taking time to sever their connection to you completely. But, if you've been away from it a while, it may already be done.

Also, Stress and frustration can hinder things as well. Patience is important.

And Personally? I would not listen to Yog Sothoth. Making contact with the demons is an extremely good idea. There is no one place you can go to get absolutely all the information you need. It does help a great deal to be able to communicate with someone who can guide you along the path you need to follow- someone who can help you as you develop your own senses and abilities.

Now, you will need to reach a certain level yourself for communication to be clear. Make it a point to work on opening your chakras and psychic senses. develop those. It will be a great help to you. Anything that gets you out of your own head, so to speak. That helps open you up. So don't give up.

There is a reason everyone who becomes a satanist wants to summon a demon. It's what your supposed to do. Focus on making contact with Father Satan. Meditate on his energy after/during ritual. Try and connect. That will do more to facilitate your growth than anything else you can do.

Now, you shouldn't rely on demons either- the point is after all to become a god yourself. But, also keep in mind that you need the help more at the beginning than at the end.  Besides- even if you don't get any help from them, What's wrong with becoming friends with the Demons?

It's worth practicing invoking as well. It takes time to get good at it. So practice, and relax. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. That's all there is to it! Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!

"There is a reason everyone who becomes a satanist wants to summon a demon. It's what your supposed to do. "

No, it's not because of that. Most people who come here want to summon a God because they either want to have some cool experience or because they don't take it seriously or because they just want something to talk to. Summoning a God and having some "extraordinary being" talk to you seems very cool to newbies, and that's the reason they want that, you can see even people who haven't even read the site and don't know what SS is about want to do that, that is they skip all the sections in the site and just read the Demons section. I was like that when I was new, yep I admit that. It's not what you're supposed to do actually. If you read the JoS site you'll see it doesn't advise summoning a God as the first thing to do. It should only be done when you have a serious reason and it's a totally situational thing. Of course you shouldn't just summon a God because you want something cool to happen because the Gods are very busy. You shouldn't disturb them for no reason. That is, you can be dedicated for 10 years and the only God you have contacted is your Guardian. It's neither necessary nor important, since every dedicated Satanist does have a Guardian. And also like you said we also have Satan.

@shadowsage59 I think you got the wrong idea about my post, what i was trying to convey was that people should just focus on mediation and Demons will come to them when they are ready. 

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 10:47 PM, "shadowsage99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ok. First of all, Being connected to Xianity does in fact hinder your ability to contact demons. It's worth taking time to sever their connection to you completely. But, if you've been away from it a while, it may already be done.

Also, Stress and frustration can hinder things as well. Patience is important.

And Personally? I would not listen to Yog Sothoth. Making contact with the demons is an extremely good idea. There is no one place you can go to get absolutely all the information you need. It does help a great deal to be able to communicate with someone who can guide you along the path you need to follow- someone who can help you as you develop your own senses and abilities.

Now, you will need to reach a certain level yourself for communication to be clear. Make it a point to work on opening your chakras and psychic senses. develop those. It will be a great help to you. Anything that gets you out of your own head, so to speak. That helps open you up. So don't give up.

There is a reason everyone who becomes a satanist wants to summon a demon. It's what your supposed to do. Focus on making contact with Father Satan. Meditate on his energy after/during ritual. Try and connect. That will do more to facilitate your growth than anything else you can do.

Now, you shouldn't rely on demons either- the point is after all to become a god yourself. But, also keep in mind that you need the help more at the beginning than at the end.  Besides- even if you don't get any help from them, What's wrong with becoming friends with the Demons?

It's worth practicing invoking as well. It takes time to get good at it. So practice, and relax. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. That's all there is to it! Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!

That's entirely possible. But I have noticed a culture of discouraging contact with demons springing up, which is somewhat worrisome. The group is starting to feel WAY too much like Mormonism to be healthy.

But that aside... I agree, focusing on meditations for the beginning is a very good place to start. Though I also don't think it's wrong to focus on contacting demons as a goal, which would give a somewhat different structure to the meditation plan built.

Have a great day!

HAIL SATAN!

So I don't have any tools to do a summoning ritual, I was wondering if there was a different way of communicating with a demon for the first time.

Are you dedicated, David?

The Gods are very busy, so I hope you have a good reason to contact them and not just curiosity.

If you're dedicated, try just envisioning the sigil of who you want to contact and be open-minded about how they might respond and patient.

I am I dedicated 6/9/15 ^-^Best day of my life :pAnd I can't astral project yet either :/ But I'll try the second thing. Thanks and I'm trying to find out who my guardian demon is but i dont have a ouija board or a pendulum. I feel a strong connection to Hagenti though and I was wondering if there was a bug god because after I opened my third eye and dedicated I kept having these weird dreams about a bunch of different kind of bugs.

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:17 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you dedicated, David?

The Gods are very busy, so I hope you have a good reason to contact them and not just curiosity.

If you're dedicated, try just envisioning the sigil of who you want to contact and be open-minded about how they might respond and patient.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back