Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons

basilisk199

I went searching around the web at school and found a site that says they have a way to "become half demon", I didn't check it out but it got me wondering. So is it possible? And if so, would it be wise?

Thnx to anyone who responds.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

All Satan's children are already half-Demons/Gods. But we have to become Gods/Demons with the Magnum Opus,

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@... wrote:

I went searching around the web at school and found a site that says they have a way to "become half demon", I didn't check it out but it got me wondering. So is it possible? And if so, would it be wise?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

Actually no.

There are Gods like Asmodeus who had a Demon Father and a Human Mother,
so they are like Half-Demon, Or full depending on them reaching Godhead, im not entirely sure how it works

However, We as humans do have some God/Demon Genetic material in us, but its probably not half anymore, we've likely lost alot through the generations.

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

All Satan's children are already half-Demons/Gods. But we have to become Gods/Demons with the Magnum Opus,

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

Your question is highly adaptable. Rather the Answer is rather broad. I suppose it is best if I use my own case to answer what I can about your question. Can we be half Demon and half person. (I always capitolize Demon in order to show respect to my better half. Now listen to my story and see how it went for me.

I needed to become more social...I was not only a shy introverted person but extremely un-interesting as well. I had no friends or anyone who wanted to hang out with me so to speak. I was a quiet non-provoking person who respected everyone and hoped they would respect me.

One day I learned about the New world Order and how we were going to be led into a new way of doing thing with the whole civilization of man kind. I was in a state of panic...I saw Mad Max coming at us and Omega Man and Escape from new york as real senarios that could make me extinct real quick.

I read up on Demons to see about getting some protection. To get interested in them is to invite them in...remember that...(If you got the interest then they got the time.) I experimented on my own; making a commitment to Enki/lucifer and begging him for the Demon he knew I needed most...It came into me while meditating and praising Enki. I was in a moment of self pleasure for myself when suddenly the arousing feelings I was getting became large energy waves pulsating from my stomach to my neck. That would have frightened me if I had not been seeing possession. What did happen was the beginning of a loving lasting relationship that I can summon in about 5 seconds when I am ready and in position to meditate. My appointed Demon came into me and turned me every which way but loose inside with my deep breathing summoning it to touch me and sooth me all over inside. I am much happier now than I ever was with a human lover. Now the Demon lover I have is such a support that I told it that we were one now. I am half-Demon and I love it. Nothing in my life has ever been more secure or loving for me. It happens that the one that I have become one with still premits me to have human lovers but it is very guarded on which ones I get. The ones it disapproves of just sort of dirft away quickly like they saw something they were afraid of. Now add this little testimoney to your research and know that ONCE WITH A DEMON LOVING YOU YOU JUST CAN NOT DEPART OR TELL IT TO DEPART. The power of the internal love making and orgasims that go with it are far greater than cocain and can last for hours at a time. So relax and commit and then beg Enkie for a lover ...you won't be dissapointed.

I have asked Father Satan to send me a Demon during a ritual in my astral temple. I'm hoping it has worked but nothing seems to have happend yet. Should i just be patient until something happens?

In my past experiences it has always helped to invite a demon specifically in who can help with the particular working.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:27:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demons

I have asked Father Satan to send me a Demon during a ritual in my astral temple. I'm hoping it has worked but nothing seems to have happend yet. Should i just be patient until something happens?

hello i'm amanda, i've found that certain music can help demons, but u have to know what kind of music to play, i play either heavy metal or celtic music. i've found that those two are the best that work for me, but it's up to u as well, i played with my oujia board last night, an my husband played music by a singer called Ronnie James Dio, an at the time i was talking to Lucifer, an i asked if he liked the music, he replied yes, so if u r wondering on what music to play then ask the demon themselves an if you get a type that he or she likes than play that. Hail Lucifer!!!!!!!!

Hails Amanda,
Amanda, especially Holy Diver is a good song

HAIL FATHER
2009/12/23 Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@...
  hello i'm amanda, i've found that certain music can help demons, but u have to know what kind of music to play, i play either heavy metal or celtic music. i've found that those two are the best that work for me, but it's up to u as well, i played with my oujia board last night, an my husband played music by a singer called Ronnie James Dio, an at the time i was talking to Lucifer, an i asked if he liked the music, he replied yes, so if u r wondering on what music to play then ask the demon themselves an if you get a type that he or she likes than play that. Hail Lucifer!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering which demon would be best for protecting another person.

Flauros or Orobas. You could summon botyh of them if you want, but
whatever you feel like. They both specialize in protection, and when
we do banishing rituals they're the ones we summon.

On 1/10/10, Damien <pyroboy150@... wrote:
I was just wondering which demon would be best for protecting another
person.

Hi there, I Decided to contact valefor to teach me about herbs but its my first time.

Could you give me any tips?
Or Anything about his personality?

<td val[/IMG]Go to this link below. it's from joyofsatan.com. Scroll down and you'll find a couple stuffs on VALEFOR.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, HIS victory is near.[/TD]

So I'm new to all this and was wondering when I repay my demon in a sexual mannor, asin have sex with my demon will I become pregnant? It's a bit of a stupid question but I just need to know.

Hail Satan and all the gods of hell and the demons!!!!!

Can a male human in Japan impregnate a female human in US using astral projection? Of course not. The same thing with a God/Demon in Orion and a human in our solar system.

Also, Demons don't need a sexual favor. Not sure where you got it from, but its artwork, self-empowerment and spiritual warfare what they like most.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucyclarcson" <lucyclarcson@... wrote:

So I'm new to all this and was wondering when I repay my demon in a sexual mannor, asin have sex with my demon will I become pregnant? It's a bit of a stupid question but I just need to know.

Hail Satan and all the gods of hell and the demons!!!!!

well do your meditations. aruas chackras n such

Sent: Sat, February 6, 2010 9:11:20 AM

Hi there, I Decided to contact valefor to teach me about herbs but its my first time.

Could you give me any tips?
Or Anything about his personality?

This is just a quick show of hands if you guys wouldn't mind,
Personally I find it easier to go to the Demons, via projection than summoning them.
Does anyone else do it this way?

All Hail Lucifer!

For me it depends on weather i can contact them. Usualy, i will just sit down, focus on their sigil and vibrate their name untill they come to me. Or if this isnt working, i go to my astral temple and call from there, or ask for Satan's assitance.

Praise the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xander" <xandermillure@... wrote:

Personally I find it easier to go to the Demons, via projection than summoning them.

All Hail Lucifer!

Ok so generally you summon Demons,
Have any of you guys mastered the skill of Projecting into Hell?

ALL HAIL LUCIFER!!

ha you're right just instead of saying fuck god just say fuck jewhova and fuck off the greys that is my input I know Satan is god and that is true  Praise Hail Satan

Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 10:05:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demons

For me it depends on weather i can contact them. Usualy, i will just sit down, focus on their sigil and vibrate their name untill they come to me. Or if this isnt working, i go to my astral temple and call from there, or ask for Satan's assitance.

Praise the True Gods!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Xander" <xandermillure@ ... wrote:

All Hail Lucifer!

I have learned that the demons are our friends. However, why people like David Icke keeps saying that he has found that the Illuminati elite keeps summoning demons like Azazel and Astaroth and offering human sacrifices to these 2. Don't mind clearing up this confusion? I have even read from one of David Ickes books that Enki and Enlil are reptilians and both of them want to destroy and control the human race. Clear up this confusion please. Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:
I have learned that the demons are our friends. However, why people like David Icke keeps saying that he has found that the Illuminati elite keeps summoning demons like Azazel and Astaroth and offering human sacrifices to these 2. Don't mind clearing up this confusion? I have even read from one of David Ickes books that Enki and Enlil are reptilians and both of them want to destroy and control the human race. Clear up this confusion please. Thank you.
David Icke,Should be dead if these things were true.He works for the jewish system.Jews play both sides.
The give the illness,and then the cure...

David icke on this,pretends to be the doctor.He's one of them.

The things i have felt with Father,do tell me that he's Loving us for Real.There is no doubt on this.I used to have doubts,till i started doing Frequent meditations.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO ANY DEMON AND SOUL UNDER SATAN!

Based on the when a person was born, does that determine a person's guardian demon?

I have not tryed to contact a demon yet want to get a higher spiritual level first. I did my dedication ritual already. And I was wondering if we have naturally demons around us all the time, well not all the time but that protect us. Im asking this question because this morning I was thinking about Satanism and suddenly felt as describes in the JoS site I felt bioelectrycity, meanwhile trying to feel this sensation I felt a pressence. So I was wondering like me I dont have a demon guardian but do demon protect us? and if they are around us, we just never really notice.
HAIL SATAN!!!

At times there are Demons that are around us which more than likely tends to be your GD. When one is new you will find that you will get a lot of help from Father Satan and the Gods. As you progress you will be expected to empower yourself and protect yourself. Keep in mind that this is not to say that the Gods leave us stranded. They still assist us with are Spirituality, but also want us to become like the Gods. So yeah there are plenty of times when we have Demons around us,yet we are not able to pick up on their presence yet.  
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 3:36:51 AM

I have not tryed to contact a demon yet want to get a higher spiritual level first. I did my dedication ritual already. And I was wondering if we have naturally demons around us all the time, well not all the time but that protect us. Im asking this question because this morning I was thinking about Satanism and suddenly felt as describes in the JoS site I felt bioelectrycity, meanwhile trying to feel this sensation I felt a pressence. So I was wondering like me I dont have a demon guardian but do demon protect us? and if they are around us, we just never really notice.
HAIL SATAN!!!

I read an email from the group that raised this question. ive heard that when we reach godhead we become gods/demons in Satan's kingdom and are given the task to guide and teach those of us who are still on earth. or at least something to that affect. my question tho is does that mean these satanists who have reached godhead and gone to Satan's kingdom are our guardian demons? i thought we only became gods and Satan's demons were demons. someone mind explaining? 

It's possible because sometimes, even those who are without may have been spiritually advanced to some degree in their previous lives. They could have been reincarnated with a stronger soul which enables them to be open to the astral. For a Spiritual Satanist the answer is quite obvious, but to those who are without they just might not understand.

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 11:02:48 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Demons

well maybe sometimes.... you have to be psychicly open too see them first.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:07:55 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Can a person with no experience with demons or even knowledge have an encounter with them?

<td val[/IMG]Still not sure where I fit into that.I thought that I was spiritually advanced in another life,but I don't understand how I could have been so blind,before I found Father.I still find it amazing how much I know now,compared to 2 years ago.I know its just the tip of the ice burg,but I feel like I understand so much more now.
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Tue, 3/29/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Demons
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 3:57 PM

It's possible because sometimes, even those who are without may have been spiritually advanced to some degree in their previous lives. They could have been reincarnated with a stronger soul which enables them to be open to the astral. For a Spiritual Satanist the answer is quite obvious, but to those who are without they just might not understand.

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 11:02:48 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Demons

well maybe sometimes.... you have to be psychicly open too see them first.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:07:55 pm
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]latinking3k@...

Can a person with no experience with demons or even knowledge have an encounter with them?
[/TD]

Hi, I did a dedication ritual a long time a go and shortly thereafter, I attempted to summon Bifrons to ask for a better job. I was fired from my job the same day that I asked for a new job and I honestly didn't feel too good about it, but I did eventually get a better job. The only thing is, I am not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad one. Do you think that I did this wrong? I know I did my summoning ritual incorrectly and may have pissed off the demon unintentionally because I was pretty new to evocation.

Should I go to a different demon, or just stick with the one that i summoned? Also, can I just ask Father Satan to help me get in touch with a demon that would like to befriend me? I feel like sorting through the goetia and picking a high ranking king, or a duke or something would be very disrespectful since the higher ups must be very busy, right?

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion Demons make no mistakes.They are Gods after all.Enki and the Gods don't always do things in our time or the way we want them to do.But they always come through in the end.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jun 9, 2012 8:02:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi, I did a dedication ritual a long time a go and shortly thereafter, I attempted to summon Bifrons to ask for a better job. I was fired from my job the same day that I asked for a new job and I honestly didn't feel too good about it, but I did eventually get a better job. The only thing is, I am not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad one. Do you think that I did this wrong? I know I did my summoning ritual incorrectly and may have pissed off the demon unintentionally because I was pretty new to evocation.

Should I go to a different demon, or just stick with the one that i summoned? Also, can I just ask Father Satan to help me get in touch with a demon that would like to befriend me? I feel like sorting through the goetia and picking a high ranking king, or a duke or something would be very disrespectful since the higher ups must be very busy, right?

[/TD]

Dont summon them and tell them you want this and that. Do your daily power meditations and read about everything on joyofsatan.org. Dont expect Father or any Demon to automatically do stuff for you. I want things but id rather earn it than use my G.D.. Your better off doing daily power meditations. And letting them come to you this time
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt <moshingrobot@... wrote:

Hi, I did a dedication ritual a long time a go and shortly thereafter, I
attempted to summon Bifrons to ask for a better job. I was fired from my
job the same day that I asked for a new job and I honestly didn't feel too
good about it, but I did eventually get a better job. The only thing is, I
am not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad one. Do you think that I did
this wrong? I know I did my summoning ritual incorrectly and may have
pissed off the demon unintentionally because I was pretty new to evocation.

Should I go to a different demon, or just stick with the one that i
summoned? Also, can I just ask Father Satan to help me get in touch with a
demon that would like to befriend me? I feel like sorting through the
goetia and picking a high ranking king, or a duke or something would be
very disrespectful since the higher ups must be very busy, right?

Like you said, you eventually got a better job. Unless there's something ur not telling us, I think all went well :)
If you think so too, you can thank Father Satan and the Demon that helped you

Sounds like Bifrons assisted you. I don't see any problem. I think you would know if it you got on Bifrons bad side.  From: Aaron Zaragoza <aaron_zrgz73@...
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demons

Dont summon them and tell them you want this and that. Do your daily power meditations and read about everything on joyofsatan.org. Dont expect Father or any Demon to automatically do stuff for you. I want things but id rather earn it than use my G.D.. Your better off doing daily power meditations. And letting them come to you this time
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt <moshingrobot@... wrote:

Hi, I did a dedication ritual a long time a go and shortly thereafter, I
attempted to summon Bifrons to ask for a better job. I was fired from my
job the same day that I asked for a new job and I honestly didn't feel too
good about it, but I did eventually get a better job. The only thing is, I
am not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad one. Do you think that I did
this wrong? I know I did my summoning ritual incorrectly and may have
pissed off the demon unintentionally because I was pretty new to evocation.

Should I go to a different demon, or just stick with the one that i
summoned? Also, can I just ask Father Satan to help me get in touch with a
demon that would like to befriend me? I feel like sorting through the
goetia and picking a high ranking king, or a duke or something would be
very disrespectful since the higher ups must be very busy, right?

Can I summon a demon without dedication? And what would they usually want and how can I communicate with my GD

Sent from my iPhone

It's not recommended to summon a Demon if your not dedicated bc your not protected by the Powers of Hell. You need to be able to see/hear astrally by opening and empowering your clairvoyance/clairaudience points and your pineal gland. And when you do summon a Demon just be respectful and you can give them an offering such as a drawing or painting of them to show your gratitude and appreciation. Just be polite and sincere. You should dedicate
When you are ready before summoning a Demon.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 1:53 PM, Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Can I summon a demon without dedication? And what would they usually want and how can I communicate with my GD

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 9:53:31 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Can I summon a demon without dedication? And what would they usually want and how can I communicate with my GD

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back