Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons to the rescue?

korwinraven

Hello again :D, ok I'll get right into it. Ok so yesterday I was fighting in my head over religions try to find which one was evil( god vs Satan) ( i know I had no idea what was wrong with me) anyway I had a dream where in standing in this weird stone place with pillars and this weird thing is standing in front of me and it is kind of half limping/ half walking at me and I instantely knew it was on gods side( I don't know I just knew) and I can't move so I'm freaking out and before it gets to me one of leviathan head comes out of nowhere and without being graphic rips he/she apart and I woke up sweaty in my bed with me heart beating out my chest. So my question could this mean anything? Can god sway your beliefs? And would a demon save someone like that?

Hail Satan, my lord, my father.

By your dreams, I could tell you that you were standing in front of Heaven's Gate. Yes, you were right about the weird thing, it had to reveal itself to you. Angels or Demons must reveal themselves to those who they countered. When you couldn't move, it seems that you were debating to yourself about heading for the Heaven's Gate or heading away from the Heaven's Gate. This Leviathan head that came out of nowhere seems to know that you were leaning more towards walk away from the Heaven's Gate. The only way to get you to move was for the Leviathan head to destroy the weird thing. Yes, Demons are able to save people when the people that they are saving is apart of Satan's Circle.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korwinraven" <korwinraven@... wrote:

Hello again :D, ok I'll get right into it. Ok so yesterday I was fighting in my head over religions try to find which one was evil( god vs Satan) ( i know I had no idea what was wrong with me) anyway I had a dream where in standing in this weird stone place with pillars and this weird thing is standing in front of me and it is kind of half limping/ half walking at me and I instantely knew it was on gods side( I don't know I just knew) and I can't move so I'm freaking out and before it gets to me one of leviathan head comes out of nowhere and without being graphic rips he/she apart and I woke up sweaty in my bed with me heart beating out my chest. So my question could this mean anything? Can god sway your beliefs? And would a demon save someone like that?

I assume by "god" you mean the jhvh thoughtform (not an actual being). Sounds like a standard nightmare attack by the enemy. Build your aura of protection more and they'll stop.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korwinraven" <korwinraven@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back