Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demonic Communication

[email protected]

I am writing this for any new members who are in any way skeptical or doubt their abilities or progress.

This morning (about 2:30) a very dedicated Satanist friend and I decided to use a Ouija Board. We have learned we both have difficulty using one individually, but collectively it works extremely effectively. We where using a home made Ouija Board, and it worked perfectly.

We first tried to establish contact with the Demon Aim. We first asked if he was able to talk at that time and he simply replied "no". So we said thank you and sorry for troubling you and we departed. That was our first contact of the day and he was busy so we did not bother him further.

We then tried to contact Amdusias and made very great progress. He was more than happy to talk with us. My friend asked him if he knew who my guardian was. Amdusias replied yes, he then went to the number 9 to show how many letters where in the name then to the element of fire (i have a pentagram in the middle of my board with hail satan in the middle and each element point). We asked if he could please spell out the name of my guardian and he said Beelzebub. We asked if this was true and he said yes. We then had to leave for a moment and we thank Amdusias for his time and his knowledge, Amdusias moved to Hail Satan and we both replied Hail Satan and then he moved to goodbye.

My friend and I discussed this and where really pleased with the results. I have tried using my Ouija Board a lot but it never works on my own, this is the same with my friend, but together everything worked perfectly.

A little while later we decided to contact Vine, my friend has always said he has felt a strong connection with this Demon and wished to talk with him. We first established contact with him but things became a little rusty. Words where misspelled or made no sense, there where random numbers. Nothing was really adding up so we said to Vine that we where having trouble understanding and we suggested leaving for a few minutes and then reconnecting with him. We then asked him if he could please touch us and let us know that everything was still ok. Immediately my friend and I where filled with his tremendous electrifying energy in our chests. We asked Vine if he had touched us both on the chests and he said yes. My firend said he has a very powerful and lovely touch and Vine replied "ty" (thank you) He then moved to goodbye and it ended. We have a few theories why this was hard at first. Perhaps there was simply some astrological mishaps, or simply bad timing. Anyway it was nothing major, just a mix up so we reconnected with him.

Almost as soon as we said his name, Vine spelled out Good Morning. We then apologized for the confusion before and all was well. I asked Vine if he knew who my friends guardian was and he said yes. I asked if he could please spell it out. Vine spelt out Abbadon. We then asked if there was any thing else the Demons liked to be called apart from Demons. Vine replied "Demons Ok".

Things soon got a little more deep for us both. I said to Vine that I am in a boarding school, and I really wish to make regular contact with Demons and establish a close relationship and possibly friendship with them but I am not yet powerful enough to use a Ouija Board by myself. I asked if he has any ideas on how I can speed up the process and empower myself. Vine simply said "Pray". I then asked if I should pray to all the Demons, or if there was any one in particular. He said "Satan". I then (just to confirm it) asked "So if I pray to Satan and ask him for the power he will listen and help me?" and Vine simply said yes.

Before we left my friend asked if he had any words of wisdom to leave for us. Vine said "Be Strong". I can tell this was directed to my friend because I saw that he felt really touched and happy.

All of the Demons we contacted were of Father Satan and were all very friendly and kind to us and speaking to them was a very pleasureable and rewarding experience

HAIL SATAN!!!

Wow, that was an awesome experience, I really hope that happens with me (I'm sure it will) I am so stoked now!   HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!! Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: blaiseparnell@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:26 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demonic Communication
  I am writing this for any new members who are in any way skeptical or doubt their abilities or progress.

This morning (about 2:30) a very dedicated Satanist friend and I decided to use a Ouija Board. We have learned we both have difficulty using one individually, but collectively it works extremely effectively. We where using a home made Ouija Board, and it worked perfectly.

We first tried to establish contact with the Demon Aim. We first asked if he was able to talk at that time and he simply replied "no". So we said thank you and sorry for troubling you and we departed. That was our first contact of the day and he was busy so we did not bother him further.

We then tried to contact Amdusias and made very great progress. He was more than happy to talk with us. My friend asked him if he knew who my guardian was. Amdusias replied yes, he then went to the number 9 to show how many letters where in the name then to the element of fire (i have a pentagram in the middle of my board with hail satan in the middle and each element point). We asked if he could please spell out the name of my guardian and he said Beelzebub. We asked if this was true and he said yes. We then had to leave for a moment and we thank Amdusias for his time and his knowledge, Amdusias moved to Hail Satan and we both replied Hail Satan and then he moved to goodbye.

My friend and I discussed this and where really pleased with the results. I have tried using my Ouija Board a lot but it never works on my own, this is the same with my friend, but together everything worked perfectly.

A little while later we decided to contact Vine, my friend has always said he has felt a strong connection with this Demon and wished to talk with him. We first established contact with him but things became a little rusty. Words where misspelled or made no sense, there where random numbers. Nothing was really adding up so we said to Vine that we where having trouble understanding and we suggested leaving for a few minutes and then reconnecting with him. We then asked him if he could please touch us and let us know that everything was still ok. Immediately my friend and I where filled with his tremendous electrifying energy in our chests. We asked Vine if he had touched us both on the chests and he said yes. My firend said he has a very powerful and lovely touch and Vine replied "ty" (thank you) He then moved to goodbye and it ended. We have a few theories why this was hard at first. Perhaps there was simply some astrological mishaps, or simply bad timing. Anyway it was nothing major, just a mix up so we reconnected with him.

Almost as soon as we said his name, Vine spelled out Good Morning. We then apologized for the confusion before and all was well. I asked Vine if he knew who my friends guardian was and he said yes. I asked if he could please spell it out. Vine spelt out Abbadon. We then asked if there was any thing else the Demons liked to be called apart from Demons. Vine replied "Demons Ok".

Things soon got a little more deep for us both. I said to Vine that I am in a boarding school, and I really wish to make regular contact with Demons and establish a close relationship and possibly friendship with them but I am not yet powerful enough to use a Ouija Board by myself. I asked if he has any ideas on how I can speed up the process and empower myself. Vine simply said "Pray". I then asked if I should pray to all the Demons, or if there was any one in particular. He said "Satan". I then (just to confirm it) asked "So if I pray to Satan and ask him for the power he will listen and help me?" and Vine simply said yes.

Before we left my friend asked if he had any words of wisdom to leave for us. Vine said "Be Strong". I can tell this was directed to my friend because I saw that he felt really touched and happy.

All of the Demons we contacted were of Father Satan and were all very friendly and kind to us and speaking to them was a very pleasureable and rewarding experience

HAIL SATAN!!!

As for a nasty day today, this post has made me not only smile but also brought back the will to accomplish my ouija.

Thank you Blaise:)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blaiseparnell@..." <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

What a wonderful experience. I hope to have such a great one myself! I am relatively new to spritual satanism but I have been studying witchcraft for years. I would like to make contact with my guardian demon and find out who is responsible for all the power and energy and protection I feel around me lately. I feel so blessed to have discovered the truth. Xianity was pushed on me and it never felt right. This feels RIGHT, and I know it is!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blaiseparnell@..." <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
THANKS A LOT FOR A STRAIGHTFORWARD AND VERY ENCOURAGING ACCOUNT OF YOUR EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES!

Wow! Very awesome. I've been seriously considering getting an ouija
board, and now I really think I will get one. This post's synched it!
Lol. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hail Satan!

On 1/14/10, ljl4810@... <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blaiseparnell@..."
<blaiseparnell@... wrote:

I am writing this for any new members who are in any way skeptical or
doubt their abilities or progress.

This morning (about 2:30) a very dedicated Satanist friend and I decided
to use a Ouija Board. We have learned we both have difficulty using one
individually, but collectively it works extremely effectively. We where
using a home made Ouija Board, and it worked perfectly.

We first tried to establish contact with the Demon Aim. We first asked if
he was able to talk at that time and he simply replied "no". So we said
thank you and sorry for troubling you and we departed. That was our first
contact of the day and he was busy so we did not bother him further.

We then tried to contact Amdusias and made very great progress. He was
more than happy to talk with us. My friend asked him if he knew who my
guardian was. Amdusias replied yes, he then went to the number 9 to show
how many letters where in the name then to the element of fire (i have a
pentagram in the middle of my board with hail satan in the middle and each
element point). We asked if he could please spell out the name of my
guardian and he said Beelzebub. We asked if this was true and he said yes.
We then had to leave for a moment and we thank Amdusias for his time and
his knowledge, Amdusias moved to Hail Satan and we both replied Hail Satan
and then he moved to goodbye.

My friend and I discussed this and where really pleased with the results.
I have tried using my Ouija Board a lot but it never works on my own, this
is the same with my friend, but together everything worked perfectly.

A little while later we decided to contact Vine, my friend has always said
he has felt a strong connection with this Demon and wished to talk with
him. We first established contact with him but things became a little
rusty. Words where misspelled or made no sense, there where random
numbers. Nothing was really adding up so we said to Vine that we where
having trouble understanding and we suggested leaving for a few minutes
and then reconnecting with him. We then asked him if he could please touch
us and let us know that everything was still ok. Immediately my friend and
I where filled with his tremendous electrifying energy in our chests. We
asked Vine if he had touched us both on the chests and he said yes. My
firend said he has a very powerful and lovely touch and Vine replied "ty"
(thank you) He then moved to goodbye and it ended. We have a few theories
why this was hard at first. Perhaps there was simply some astrological
mishaps, or simply bad timing. Anyway it was nothing major, just a mix up
so we reconnected with him.

Almost as soon as we said his name, Vine spelled out Good Morning. We then
apologized for the confusion before and all was well. I asked Vine if he
knew who my friends guardian was and he said yes. I asked if he could
please spell it out. Vine spelt out Abbadon. We then asked if there was
any thing else the Demons liked to be called apart from Demons. Vine
replied "Demons Ok".

Things soon got a little more deep for us both. I said to Vine that I am
in a boarding school, and I really wish to make regular contact with
Demons and establish a close relationship and possibly friendship with
them but I am not yet powerful enough to use a Ouija Board by myself. I
asked if he has any ideas on how I can speed up the process and empower
myself. Vine simply said "Pray". I then asked if I should pray to all the
Demons, or if there was any one in particular. He said "Satan". I then
(just to confirm it) asked "So if I pray to Satan and ask him for the
power he will listen and help me?" and Vine simply said yes.

Before we left my friend asked if he had any words of wisdom to leave for
us. Vine said "Be Strong". I can tell this was directed to my friend
because I saw that he felt really touched and happy.

All of the Demons we contacted were of Father Satan and were all very
friendly and kind to us and speaking to them was a very pleasureable and
rewarding experience

HAIL SATAN!!!

THANKS A LOT FOR A STRAIGHTFORWARD AND VERY ENCOURAGING ACCOUNT OF YOUR
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES!

Desire it, Want It & Need It, but I bet you shit your pants when you first encounter it!!! Anyone who can take this form of commuication on a Whim and without Respect, shouldn't have taken it at all.

Respect, Tollerance and Understnding will ALWAYS take you further and farther than the Abominations of christ!

Stay Strong, Be Brave, for a world without Our Father is a World Of Horrors We must All Strive to Overcome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back