Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(Demoness Lover) Am I doing this right?

Samarian

Hello everyone, I recently asked Satan for a demoness lover...I have been doing what has been said to do (The fantasing and such) But...I am not sure if I have the correct picture of her in my head, and...I have not received any...feeling of there being a precense of someone. I am being very persistant, and just have to know...IS there any way for me to find out her name? Or what she really looks like, just so I know I have it right? Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Samarian" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:
Hello everyone, I recently asked Satan for a demoness lover...I have been doing what has been said to do (The fantasing and such) But...I am not sure if I have the correct picture of her in my head, and...I have not received any...feeling of there being a precense of someone. I am being very persistant, and just have to know...IS there any way for me to find out her name? Or what she really looks like, just so I know I have it right? Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!
Its a very good idea to do a ritual to show your respect to Father Satan and the Demonic forces.Do the standard ritual in the Joy of Satan webiste write a prayer and ask for a Demoness lover.You should find her name in a little bit.Then it is important before she can manifest in the material world it is important to masturbate every night thinking about her.When you have an orgasm she will feel the orgasm as well and after a few nights she will manifest to you just be patient and kind that is important.

From what it says on jos it just takes time and it also says that they take the form of who you like in the beginning and it does take a while to start feeling anything I've been with mine for a couple of years but we've been focusing more on sexual things instead of just a love relationship and I'm finally starting to feel as if someone is on top of me. All it takes is time just ask her for her name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Samarian" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Finding out your demon/demoness's name really depends upon your gifts. When I first started, my third eye was blocked, which blocked my Clairaudience I started working on unblocking my chakras, and in no time I could hear the demons, demonesses, roaming spirits, angels, ect., I asked father about who my guardian was, and he responded back, physically sending me the info I needed into my consciousness. His name is SON (or what he asks me to call him). My guardian told me himself, with his voice, because I listen. Others just try Ouijas, I tried that but got tangled up with angels, so it shouldn't be tried until you can tell which is which.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back