Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Summoning

TheCrimsonScythe

My friend recently asked if I could summon a demon for her a "sexy demon" on quote. Can I get some tips for doing it right? And what demon should I summon for her? (Shes bisexual so it doesn't matter what gender it is)
Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:
My friend recently asked if I could summon a demon for her a "sexy demon" on quote. Can I get some tips for doing it right? And what demon should I summon for her? (Shes bisexual so it doesn't matter what gender it is)
Hail Satan!
She should start meditating

Demons are our Gods, we as Satanists have to treat them with utmost respect at all time. We are not to summon Demons for fun and jokes. Also the relationship between us and the Demons are very personal, if she has a desire to build a relationship with the Demons, she has to read the JoS, Dedicate her Soul and then she has to do it herself.

She might be referring to succubus or incubus. You should search on the forum and study jos web, "Demon" section. She needs to be dedicated first and meditate regularly. Open astral senses to be able to see and hear them.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Hail Satan!
For what I know, you don't simply ,,summon a Demon for her". There are no meditators in satanism . Your friend has to start meditating and learning if she wants a serious relationship. Why would a God bother coming to a member that isn't even familiarised with our beliefs . Demons aren't playthings that manifest whenever we want to just satisfy whatever need we have at the moment.
If she is willing to open her soul in order to find the perfect partner then she will succed . I believe in her. But if it's all for pleasure's sake , a temporary motivation, then I suggest you tell her to think really well about this.
I hope my answer helped you brother! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back