Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEMON SUMMONING HELP PLEASE

ralder93

Hello I summoned a demon Osiris. Got everything candles sigil and incense. Unfortunaltely I again could not sense him. So please if anyone can give me a mediation or something to help me become spiritualy open I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You
HAIL SATAN

it will take a while before you become open enough to sense demons, sometimes even months or years.  Try meditating on your upper 3 chakras as much as possible.  Sometimes demons will come to you on their own when they are ready.  Im still working on sensing demons too, so dont feel discouraged. good luck. HAIL SATAN!!! ;)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 7:05:15 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] DEMON SUMMONING HELP PLEASE

Hello I summoned a demon Osiris. Got everything candles sigil and incense. Unfortunaltely I again could not sense him. So please if anyone can give me a mediation or something to help me become spiritualy open I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You
HAIL SATAN

Just keep trying.You need to be completely aware of everything around you.It all just takes practice.Try and try again.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 19 December, 2009 12:05:15 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] DEMON SUMMONING HELP PLEASE

Thank You
HAIL SATAN

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back