Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Lovers

autumnrayne81

This is a wide question for anyone who feels willing to come out into the open and share their experiences. Has anyone here actually successfully managed a sexual relationship with a demon/ess? Anyone care to share how that is working for them in particular?

<td val[/IMG]Please let me know to!!!

--- On Sat, 5/11/13, autumnrayne81 <autumn.rayne81@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demon Lovers
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 2:43 PM

This is a wide question for anyone who feels willing to come out into the open and share their experiences. Has anyone here actually successfully managed a sexual relationship with a demon/ess? Anyone care to share how that is working for them in particular?
[/TD]

i am also interested in this. what is it like? and a love/sex relationship with a demon/ess, is it worth it. it sounds good and all, but i'd like some insight from people who've experienced this as well. thank you
HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "autumnrayne81" <autumn.rayne81@... wrote:

i would like info on this as well, and how will you know if you have had sex with a demon, will you feel pain the next morning, if you aren't normally sexually active, also will you forget having done anything with the demon, besides the obvious clues.
Thanks for any information.
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "autumnrayne81" <autumn.rayne81@... wrote:

This can help you a bit. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html You do not feel pain. Sex with a Demon/ess is pure pleasure. You will not forget having sex with a Demon/ess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krystinah" <vdreamer03v@... wrote:

i would like info on this as well, and how will you know if you have had sex with a demon, will you feel pain the next morning, if you aren't normally sexually active, also will you forget having done anything with the demon, besides the obvious clues.
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "autumnrayne81" <autumn.rayne81@ wrote:

Well yes. I've read that article. I was just curious if anyone here had actually done something like that and if they'd be willing to share their own experience on it.

Like I said, those things are really personal. It's like asking you what you do in your bed with your boyfriend or whatever you have. Not only humans, but there are actually some Gods who don't allow us to mention our personal lives with them. My Succubus doesn't really like to mention our private moments to anyone else. This is an example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michellederekson" <michellederekson@... wrote:

C'mon there has to be somebody that wants to share.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mina Hall <autumn.rayne81@ wrote:

Well yes. I've read that article. I was just curious if anyone here had
actually done something like that and if they'd be willing to share their
own experience on it.

I have read this, Thank you for the info, Is there anyway a human could have power over you and you not know it making it easier for them to control you wihile you sleep, doing horrible things you and try and say a "evil" demon did it.
Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

This can help you a bit. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html You do not feel pain. Sex with a Demon/ess is pure pleasure. You will not forget having sex with a Demon/ess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krystinah" <vdreamer03v@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "autumnrayne81" <autumn.rayne81@ wrote:

I think you should read the Joy of Website further, because Demons are not evil and will never do anything to cause fear or harm to anyone who is dedicated to Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krystinah" <vdreamer03v@... wrote:

I have read this, Thank you for the info, Is there anyway a human could have power over you and you not know it making it easier for them to control you wihile you sleep, doing horrible things you and try and say a "evil" demon did it.
Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krystinah" <vdreamer03v@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

I know They aren't evil, :) I am asking could a human being doing things and try to blame it on a demon.. Like a infiltrator.
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

I think you should read the Joy of Website further, because Demons are not evil and will never do anything to cause fear or harm to anyone who is dedicated to Father.

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

No! That is highly disrespectful and immature. If you do something and you get caught, it's your fault, not their's. Demons are not humans who will possibly let it go. They will punish you if you do anything that's disrespectful.

I know They aren't evil, :) I am asking could a human being doing things and try to blame it on a demon.. Like a infiltrator.
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan!!

Not me, And I know that... I mean could someone do something to me and They say that it was a demon, I think there is a lot of miscommunication here. So I will find another source for my question. Thank you But its immature to not understand a darn thing I am saying.
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth.

No! That is highly disrespectful and immature. If you do something and you get caught, it's your fault, not their's. Demons are not humans who will possibly let it go. They will punish you if you do anything that's disrespectful.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan!!

Sorry, I thougt you were talking about yourself. I hope you can forgive me for that. When you say "someone", who do you mean? A grey or anyone that is the enemy? Cause I remember in the old days when women were raped during the night the men who committed the rapes would blame Incubi.

Not me, And I know that... I mean could someone do something to me and They say that it was a demon, I think there is a lot of miscommunication here. So I will find another source for my question. Thank you But its immature to not understand a darn thing I am saying.
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan!!

It is like to explain how is the sensation of having sex to someone who never at least touched herself, you must have the experience by yourself to understand, even more when we talk about having sex with a God or Godess, it is a wonderful thing and cannot be put in simple words.

Oh no worries, I am often misunderstood. :)and Yes, I am just a lil confused and can remember anything, and not a drinker or a drug user but the evidence was there. Thank ylu
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Sorry, I thought you were talking about yourself. I hope you can forgive me for that. When you say "someone", who do you mean? A grey or anyone that is the enemy? Cause I remember in the old days when women were raped during the night the men who committed the rapes would blame Incubi.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back