Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Delete my account

Morqos said:
HP CAN you delete my account?
Just stop logging in and that's it. It really makes no difference if your account gets deleted unless you posted some useful information in the past, in which case your account should not be deleted. But anyway if you are not seeking attention on why you wan't your account deleted then just don't login anymore.

I would like to ask about the same please, or just change my user name if possible, but I couldnt find how to add new post..
Could someone help, please? How to add post?

Can I change my username somehow ?

Jack said:

Yes, but once, and you must also be able to be identified with the new username, ie, with a post request.

Jack said:

Wanna go back to Jack the good guy?
You also need raiden's profile picture for that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Yes, but once, and you must also be able to be identified with the new username, ie, with a post request.
Okay so I make a new post asking for the username change ?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:

You gotta go back to being "Jack the Good guy" so people know you are a good guy. Might help prevent some misunderstandings. :lol:

If he does that then I want to be "Jrvan the Bad Guy"

I'm also going to change my profile picture to Reiner Braun.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Okay so I make a new post asking for the username change ?

Yes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back