Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Account deletion

Where is the chat accessed from? I haven't been able to find it.

It becomes available automatically when members have been here for a few months and have over 100 approved posts.

Enough time has been wasted on this.

I ask everyone here, why do we need to care about one person going off his rocker? It's not the first time this happened, and it won't be the last.
It is nothing more than attention seeking behaviour. I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour any more.
You say time has been wasted, but you keep deciding to keep replying. And most of your replies have been to say that it's a waste of time. Ok, then don't read it and don't answer. You call him attention seeking but you keep giving him attention.

You say time has been wasted, but you keep deciding to keep replying. And most of your replies have been to say that it's a waste of time. Ok, then don't read it and don't answer. You call him attention seeking but you keep giving him attention.

There is really no need for this.

Veigo, calm the fuck down. Too much time has been wasted here. You stated you wanted your account closed and deleted, so why are you still replying? I have received too many messages from a few JGs regarding your constant spazzing.

HPS Maxine would just perma-ban and move on with her day. So that's what's going to happen here. Learn from your mistakes, and create a new account when you have smartened up.

Veigo, calm the fuck down. Too much time has been wasted here. You stated you wanted your account closed and deleted, so why are you still replying? I have received too many messages from a few JGs regarding your constant spazzing.

HPS Maxine would just perma-ban and move on with her day. So that's what's going to happen here. Learn from your mistakes, and create a new account when you have smartened up.
I've put Viego from megalomania-mode harassing various members, to Hermit-mode. Hopefully he becomes wiser and a proper member of society in this period of solitude.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back