Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

deeply hurting inside

nevinbennetch

I love this boy and he doewnt know it yet, I have preformed love magic and I feel like something IS there but just tonight when it was me and him we were talking and I got him to say who he liked but it wasn't me. Heartbroken I acted happy so he wouldn't know. In two weeks after homecoming I am going to tell him regardless of outcome when we are alone. But now I feel like I don't want to do love magic on him because I want him to love me for me not because I am making him. I want to be in a relationship built on the love that lasts forever and I feel broken because sometimes I feel like I am alone there. I have considered summoning an incubus but I won't be able to see or hear them because I am not open enough. I feel like that is not at all fair to the incubus.

Sorry to say but unless he is one of us,you will never have that.And sometimes unless they are serious about their Satanic life,you still could be heart broke in the end.My suggestion is that you do a ritual to Satan and the Gods,and ask them to send you the right partner.That's how my wife and I found each other.In my opinion spiritual compatibility is the most important thing.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 7:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] deeply hurting inside

I love this boy and he doewnt know it yet, I have preformed love magic and I feel like something IS there but just tonight when it was me and him we were talking and I got him to say who he liked but it wasn't me. Heartbroken I acted happy so he wouldn't know. In two weeks after homecoming I am going to tell him regardless of outcome when we are alone. But now I feel like I don't want to do love magic on him because I want him to love me for me not because I am making him. I want to be in a relationship built on the love that lasts forever and I feel broken because sometimes I feel like I am alone there. I have considered summoning an incubus but I won't be able to see or hear them because I am not open enough. I feel like that is not at all fair to the incubus.

For starters,I don't know your age.
2. It takes two to tango.love is a two way traffic.you've heard him,his heart is somewhere else.its ok to tell him how you feel but don't expect anything from him.just vent your feelings and let him go.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 03:42 EEST nevinbennetch wrote:

I love this boy and he doewnt know it yet, I have preformed love magic and I feel like something IS there but just tonight when it was me and him we were talking and I got him to say who he liked but it wasn't me. Heartbroken I acted happy so he wouldn't know. In two weeks after homecoming I am going to tell him regardless of outcome when we are alone. But now I feel like I don't want to do love magic on him because I want him to love me for me not because I am making him. I want to be in a relationship built on the love that lasts forever and I feel broken because sometimes I feel like I am alone there. I have considered summoning an incubus but I won't be able to see or hear them because I am not open enough.

You can also use black energy on him and program it to block him from having any successful love relationships with anyone but you.

What kind of love spell did you use? The moon is in Cancer in few days. Here is what you do, beginning on that night use the water element. Invoke it then meditate upon him loving you and being close to him and then release the water element from yourself and direct it into him. Keep hitting him with as much of it as you can every night. And don't stop doing it until he is as in love with you or addicted to you as you want him to be.
It works, I've done it :3 LOVE ME NOW YOU BITCHES!! :3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

hahahaha " love meeeeeee!!!!" ;). thank you. does being a cancer baby help with doing spells under cancer, because that sounds almost too good to be true :)

When you do love magick, you don't force someone to love you. It creates feelings and circumstances that bring about the possibility of love forming. If there is a possibility that the other person may love you, it strengthens those feelings until they do love you. And it's all real. If that makes any sense to you. 
Hail Satan

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back