Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication

[email protected]

I have a problen, i tried to commit the dedication ritual a month ago but my parents caught me and sent me to counselling because they thaught I was self harming, they are also catholic christians. I really want to dediacte, can anyone help me as they have removed all sharp things from the house now.
Thanks.

blood is not necassary, its prefered, but not necessary. saliva can also be used. but if you want to use blood, get creative. but by all means do not put yourself in harms way.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 25 June, 2009 6:54:44 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedication

I have a problen, i tried to commit the dedication ritual a month ago but my parents caught me and sent me to counselling because they thaught I was self harming, they are also catholic christians. I really want to dediacte, can anyone help me as they have removed all sharp things from the house now.
Thanks.

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
blood is not necassary, its prefered, but not necessary. saliva can also be used. but if you want to use blood, get creative.
but by all means do not put yourself in harms way.

Sent: Thursday, 25 June, 2009 6:54:44 AM

Thanks.
It seemed simpleto me, take a dry pen or brush, prick a finger, pour the blood into a vial or tiny bowl, write out the dedication in a pencil or pen, whatever, then sign your name in your blood.

I have decided that I will be doing my dedication ritual tonight, as it will be a full moon. Is there a time that I should do the ritual at or does it make no difference?

When i wrote my name in blood i put a little on a pen with ink and wrote it then afterward i smeared blood from my left hand index finger all over my signature on the parchment paper the dedication was written on, i also didnt bathe before the ritual because i had very little time availible so i just washed my self with a washcloth, i used a white candle, but i did have alot of will, is this ritual still valid

As hard as it is to somehow admit this, I use to be full on into satanism and I performed the dedication ritual, but for the past 3 or so months I haven't been doing anything satan, praying to satan and even questioning the religion. I realised this was only happening because I just stopped going onto JOS and looking at information. I've just got back into Satanism again recently, I was wondering if Satan would be pissed off with me? Or disowned me? Would I have to perform the ritual again?... A quick reply would be good...

The ritual lasts forever, you don't have to do that again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slipknot.rocks93" <xxsuicidalchildxx@... wrote:

As hard as it is to somehow admit this, I use to be full on into satanism and I performed the dedication ritual, but for the past 3 or so months I haven't been doing anything satan, praying to satan and even questioning the religion. I realised this was only happening because I just stopped going onto JOS and looking at information. I've just got back into Satanism again recently, I was wondering if Satan would be pissed off with me? Or disowned me? Would I have to perform the ritual again?... A quick reply would be good...

no Satan would not be pissed off with you or disown you as long as you didn't go back to that stupid jehovah and you still believed in Satan your fine. i remember 6 months after i dedicated i took 2 and a half years off i didnt do anything and i started doing power meditation again about a year ago. and you won't have to do the ritual again

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slipknot.rocks93" <xxsuicidalchildxx@... wrote:

No its doen once and probly lasts forever unless you go be stupid and do a ritual to undo it and stuff your whole life up,if you regret the ritual you should not have done it in the first place,Anyway Happy Yule!! -David http://www.joyofsatan.com Hail Enki!!!! 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 4:45:04 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back