Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication

silent_zoma

The only kind of candles i have are tea candles. Their small white
candles. I used one of those with my dried blood on it for the ritual
is that okay?

<td val[/IMG]yes it is ultimatly its not what you do its how you feel i myself altered the ritual and instead of signing my name in blood i signed it with a thumb print instead because i didnt have the proper materials for writting it.....satan understands and will not hold that against you its more of how you feel hun^^ hope i helped HAIL SATN^^

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, silent_zoma <silent_zoma@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] dedication
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 5:53 PM

The only kind of candles i have are tea candles. Their small white
candles. I used one of those with my dried blood on it for the ritual
is that okay?
[/TD]

Yes matter of fact you don't even ahve to do the ritual the way it's
said on the JoS sight. Satan promote uniqueness having your ritual
diffrent than others is good. Matter of fact you could even just put
yourself in a trance ask for father's pressence and ask if he'll accept
your commitment. The version of JoS is just the common way for the
ritual.

Is it possible to do the dedication wrong? Because I don't feel different or anything after doing it but I'm pretty sure I did it all right.

if anyone could help. could someone please tell how to perfrom a dedication ritual. i now think satan is our soul creator. i now think im ready to dedicate my life to father satan. so if anyone could please help with this i would very thankful. Hail Satan!

go to Joyofsatan.com scroll and click dedication ritual and thats all you need to know

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nowayout192" <nowayout192@... wrote:
if anyone could help. could someone please tell how to perfrom a dedication ritual. i now think satan is our soul creator. i now think im ready to dedicate my life to father satan. so if anyone could please help with this i would very thankful. Hail Satan!
Go to the JOS site and on the main page go down to 'dedicate your soul to Satan' baphomet. It will give you all you need to know and do.
-Lauren
Hail Satan!

Maybe if you told us how the dedication went and if you don't feel like you got a part right maybe. more then likely what it is is that you are not sensitive enough to their energy to notice anything. Read the part on Joyofsatan.com on meditation and that should probably help.

i'm Lauren and im 19. i was supposed to dedicate on halloween but my mom dragged me to church. my family is xian except me. i will be doing my dedication on the next new moon. im new to this and could use some guidance

i want to dedicate soon and i heard the 23 december is a special day is it ok to do the ritual then?

Personally, [/IMG]
HAIL SATAN!!!!  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 11:48:47 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] dedication

i want to dedicate soon and i heard the 23 december is a special day is it ok to do the ritual then?

I would, it's a good idea!
It's not like you dedicate that day to you. Like he said ''the day is dedicated to Father'' and what better dedication honorary is there than dedicating yourself?

Just my opinion.

Ave

ive already done the dedication ritual on november 11th and i havent seen or noticed any signs of Father Satan or any demons when will i start seeing signs of Satan or his demons

kk im not so good at speaking english and i wanna do my dedication i cut my left thum blood bairly came out so can i just put my finger print in blood then write my name btw i just want a easy simple answer dont give me bullshit and act high and mighty.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daniel" <zeroskaterdaniel@... wrote:
kk im not so good at speaking english and i wanna do my dedication i cut my left thum blood bairly came out so can i just put my finger print in blood then write my name btw i just want a easy simple answer dont give me bullshit and act high and mighty.
I didn't use a ton of blood as it doesn't matter what ammount of blood you use only the level of commitment that is in your heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back