Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication..

casandralei

Hello my fellow satanis a pleasant day to all of you i just wondering i dedicate on feb but the question is my signature wasn't sign in blood just the tiny, so i decided to take again another dedication march 9 but this time i filled all the papers in blood blue and red candles i used because i want to sure i pass the dedication bcuz it requires blood i prick my thumb and my ring finger left. I spread my blood large name of me then signature all is blood. 
I'll be very much appreciated any opinion. Thank you!
Hail Our Creator Satan!!!!!

First dedication tiny blood and less than one drop its like a dot blood so im not satisfied of my first dedication its like im afraid but it came from my heart so i decided to take another.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
Hello my fellow satanis a pleasant day to all of you i just wondering i dedicate on feb but the question is my signature wasn't sign in blood just the tiny, so i decided to take again another dedication march 9 but this time i filled all the papers in blood blue and red candles i used because i want to sure i pass the dedication bcuz it requires blood i prick my thumb and my ring finger left. I spread my blood large name of me then signature all is blood. 

What's important is the action in itself, not how much blood it'll come out. Even a drop is enough, you don't have to make enormous letters with blood. This action is symbolic as to show your courage and how serious and dedicated you are in this. Don't worry about it.

Στις 3:53 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... έγραψε:
  First dedication tiny blood and less than one drop its like a dot blood so im not satisfied of my first dedication its like im afraid but it came from my heart so i decided to take another.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

Thank you light yagami ...
Hail father Satan!!! and Gods of Hell....

On Thursday, March 13, 2014, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  What's important is the action in itself, not how much blood it'll come out. Even a drop is enough, you don't have to make enormous letters with blood. This action is symbolic as to show your courage and how serious and dedicated you are in this. Don't worry about it.

Στις 3:53 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Te a[/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... έγραψε:

On Wednesday, [/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

One should never do the ritual more than once.

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:26 AM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
  Thank you light yagami ...
Hail father Satan!!! and Gods of Hell....

On Thursday, March 13, 2014, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Στις 3:53 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Te a[/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... έγραψε:

On Wednesday, [/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back