Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication?

zvaulter

Hi I performed the dedication ritual last Thursday and I haven't noticed a change.  Did I do something wrong or do i just need to be more patient?

Tell me how did you perform it

------------------------------
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 5:04 AM AEDT Ass Hole wrote:

What do you expect to change?
On Jan 27, 2014 1:29 PM, <zvaulter@... wrote:

Hi I performed the dedication ritual last Thursday and I haven't noticed a
change. Did I do something wrong or do i just need to be more patient?

Hello everybody, I have a question.
I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I doused it, ripped it up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over again? 

Your dedication is valid. There's no need to do it again.Lord Satan understands our situations.
Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 6:14:42 AM, Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... wrote:
  Hello everybody, I have a question.
I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I doused it, ripped it up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over again? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back