Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication to clergy, how does one do it?

lucifurin

i have given it thought and since my relationship with father is the most dear thing to me i feel the need and want to do this for him, i want to be clergy and am willing to do whats necesary to accomplish it, how do you do it? how much time do i need to dedicate to my workings? i am a college student and business owner, but also a hardcore satanist, i am open about satan and freely defend him, i absolutly hate the three ilk entities, i frequently make attacks on the enemy. i wanted to inqurie about this because my heart and soul lead me to this, i want to do work for SATAN LUCIFER and want some info on becoming clergy. satan deserves to be worshiped openly and freely, one of my lifes work would be the establishing of his worship to be as creddible as the three houses of lies are treated and i hope that one day he will be seen and worshiped as he should be, imagine 110 souls all inkovking and meditateing in the same building and all protected by the first ammendment as an established religion, one major differenc in us from the others would be that we would actually teach decrees of value, and not "put a dolla in the donation box!! praise jesus, and send us your donations!!"
thanks for your time,

You don't have to be Cler[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 11:56:47 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] dedication to clergy, how does one do it?

i have given it thought and since my relationship with father is the most dear thing to me i feel the need and want to do this for him, i want to be clergy and am willing to do whats necesary to accomplish it, how do you do it? how much time do i need to dedicate to my workings? i am a college student and business owner, but also a hardcore satanist, i am open about satan and freely defend him, i absolutly hate the three ilk entities, i frequently make attacks on the enemy. i wanted to inqurie about this because my heart and soul lead me to this, i want to do work for SATAN LUCIFER and want some info on becoming clergy. satan deserves to be worshiped openly and freely, one of my lifes work would be the establishing of his worship to be as creddible as the three houses of lies are treated and i hope that one day he will be seen and worshiped as he should be, imagine 110 souls all inkovking and meditateing in the same building and all protected by the first ammendment as an established religion, one major differenc in us from the others would be that we would actually teach decrees of value, and not "put a dolla in the donation box!! praise jesus, and send us your donations!!"
thanks for your time,

Yeah Don is right you don't have to be clergy to work for Satanism. I'm not a member of any clergy and sure don't claim to be a high priest of any sort, but I still made a website which I put a lot of effort and time into. It's still a work in progress but It's coming along. So you know, if you want to do something to better help the satanic community, just find something your capable of doing and get started. If every person does a little bit, it really adds up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifurin" <cobra11426@... wrote:

thanks for your time,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back