Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication to a demon

Charles1

Should you find your guardian demon first then dedicate yourself or could you find your own demon to be dedicated too?

And I would like suggestions on demons to dedicate to please.

Thanks in advance.

Well, to my way of thinking, one ought to dedicate to Father Satn
first; that seems the most reasonable. And as far as dedicating to
Demons...well, you don't really need to do that, unless you really
want to. If you feel an attraction or a pull towards a certain Demon
or even more than one, those are the ones you would try to contact. I
really would dedicate to Satan first though; otherwise, how are they
gonna know you're truly sincere about this? Just my thoughts. Hail
Satan!

On 11/21/09, Charles <fratbrattravis@... wrote:
Should you find your guardian demon first then dedicate yourself or could
you find your own demon to be dedicated too?

Thanks in advance.

Most people don't have a guardian demon, you get one AFTER dedicating to SATAN, He is the one that sends you a Demon. But tere are some exceptions, like you maybe have a guardian if you were in your past lives with Satan. Since the dedication means earning the trust of the Gods you only dedicate to Satan as he is the leader of them and every Demon gets to know that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Charles" <fratbrattravis@... wrote:

Should you find your guardian demon first then dedicate yourself or could you find your own demon to be dedicated too?

Thanks in advance.

<td val[/IMG]That sort of stuff is pretty much based on fate. I've had different guardians/guides etc. If you really want to find one to be dedicated to, look and listen to the one that's always stayed with you. The one that stays with you is truly loyal and trustworthy to keep as a dedicated guard.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Charles <fratbrattravis@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication to a demon
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 7:55 AM

Thanks in advance.
[/TD]

Like the JOS site says, dabbling is BAD.  NEVER summon or call a demon if you are not a satanist, fuck, summoning  them as a satanist is SERIOUS business and needs to be treated with respect.  Dedication first.

Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 2:55:32 AM

Thanks in advance.

<td val[/IMG]Can you find which one by some Magickal energies that you feel it has
and By some you gain?
--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Viatta Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication to a demon
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 6:25 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]That sort of stuff is pretty much based on fate. I've had different guardians/guides etc. If you really want to find one to be dedicated to, look and listen to the one that's always stayed with you. The one that stays with you is truly loyal and trustworthy to keep as a dedicated guard.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Charles <fratbrattravis@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Thanks in advance.
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Every person and being in the universe has their own set of "vibes, essence, aura, energies" whatever you might call it. And with that being true, when you channel a guide you should be able to sense their special set of energies. That's the best way to tell each one apart. It's also helpful and very beneficial if you can see them with your third eye while you channel them. If you have a guide that channels you almost on a daily basis and you sense it's the same one, that one is probably your most dedicated and trustworthy guide.

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, donny grandstaff <swapdragon@... wrote:
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 9:21 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Can you find which one by some Magickal energies that you feel it has
and By some you gain?
--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Viatta Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666 @... wrote:
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 6:25 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]That sort of stuff is pretty much based on fate. I've had different guardians/guides etc. If you really want to find one to be dedicated to, look and listen to the one that's always stayed with you. The one that stays with you is truly loyal and trustworthy to keep as a dedicated guard.

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Charles <fratbrattravis@ yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks in advance.
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back