Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual

gh0st601

Well I learned how the ritual works and I have all the necessary materials except for a black candle...
I'm broke right now, nobody will hire me, so i can't purchase one.
But I'm desperate to perform this ritual because there is so much that I want to do but I feel like I don't have any business tampering with any of Hell's Demons, any magick, other rituals, etc. until I've fully dedicated myself to Lucifer.

Well my question is: Although I don't have a black candle, is it possible that I could just use my lighter? It's black... lol. It might sound silly... but I was just wondering. If not, I'll hustle up a way to get a black candle. It's no problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gh0st601" <creed_601@... wrote:
well you don't exactly need a black candle, any dark shaded candle will work fine as long as you explain to satan that you did the best you could, and if you can't afford that even, then i would suggest you don't tamper with it unless someone else knows if the lighter will offend the demon or not.
HAIL SATAN!

Well I learned how the ritual works and I have all the necessary materials except for a black candle...
But I'm desperate to perform this ritual because there is so much that I want to do but I feel like I don't have any business tampering with any of Hell's Demons, any magick, other rituals, etc. until I've fully dedicated myself to Lucifer.

Well my question is: Although I don't have a black candle, is it possible that I could just use my lighter? It's black... lol. It might sound silly... but I was just wondering. If not, I'll hustle up a way to get a black candle. It's no problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gh0st601" <creed_601@... wrote:

You do know that you can use red, blue and black candles. Black isn't really necessary

I Just Dedicated Myself to Our Lord. But i could not get a hold on black candles. i could not even buy any other candles other than white. so i i used a white candle, is it ok? will Satan be angry with me? Please reply

Satan will not be angry. Father understands how difficult it can be to come across certain materials.   Jessica
 HAIL FATHER ENKI AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:18:14 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedication Ritual

I Just Dedicated Myself to Our Lord. But i could not get a hold on black candles. i could not even buy any other candles other than white. so i i used a white candle, is it ok? will Satan be angry with me? Please reply

Hi I am a teen and have been raised in christianity my entire life but have finally learned the truth about christianity and have come to realize that satan is our true god I wish to dedicate myself to him officialy but am not able to get the items required for the ritual what am I to do?

I want to become a Spiritual Satanist and I can write the dedication prayer and sign my name in blood of course but the problem is that the only private place I have is my room. Unfortunately (well it is in this case) I have a smoke alarm in my room and when I'm at the part of folding up the paper and burning it, the smoke alarm will go off and my parents will come and see what I'm up to. So do I have to do the prayer the astral temple way? (I'm 13 years old)

If you can take the alarm off, disconnect it from the main power cord, remove the battery and hide it under your matress untill your done and the smoke clears. But wait about an hour after you take the battery out, those bastards keep a charge.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009 11:21:56 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I want to become a Spiritual Satanist and I can write the dedication prayer and sign my name in blood of course but the problem is that the only private place I have is my room. Unfortunately (well it is in this case) I have a smoke alarm in my room and when I'm at the part of folding up the paper and burning it, the smoke alarm will go off and my parents will come and see what I'm up to. So do I have to do the prayer the astral temple way? (I'm 13 years old)

Disarm it or stay home from school one day and do it then just air your room

Hail Satan!!!
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009 11:22:23 am

Well, Timing is key. If you have an opportunity to perform the ritual without being caught, then go for it. You could disarm the alarm if you're parents don't find out for the time it takes to disarm, dedicate, then rearm. Its up to you, if your parents will get up you for doing it though, be careful.

yeah i agree with the other guy... u can do it then air out ur room OR like u suggested, do it in ur astral temple

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 12 October, 2009 2:50:25 PM
Subject: RE: [Teens4Satan] Dedication Ritual

Disarm it or stay home from school one day and do it then just air your room

Hail Satan!!!
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
From: "aliandoking@ btinternet. com" <aliandoking@ btinternet. com

[/IMG] Learn more.

Fellow group members and Satanists, I have recently performed the Dedication Ritual. It was at 6:00pm today (saturday) and I feel good, but I dont feel really that different. I believe it worked. What comes next?

When I performed the ritual. I wrote the prayer on normal notebook paper. I cut my left indef finger using a razor blade. I used a small screw to write my name in blood. I did in print and cursive. I then folded the paper and held it over the open flame. The candle was an off blue, but it was blue. As it caught fire I layed it in a small metal box of mine to let it burn. There was a few pieces left from where it was folded but I placed them over the flame to burn the rest of the way. After the ritual I closed the box. I said "Hail Satan" in my mind and went on with my everyday life. Is this the correct way, did I perform it correctly? Help is greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back