Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication ritual

blackmagicrulz

hey guys i did my dedication ritual about 6 months ago not sure if it
worked can you tell me if it still would work with a green or brown
candle cause i used one of them to. Also is there a way to communicate
with satan?

Thankyou,
Hail Satan

i just did my dedication ritual to Father Satan today. i feel a little
shakey and jittery. but its a excited feeling. i hope i did everything
right, i feel confident that i did. now that ive done it, does anyone
have any advice about anything? i'm still pretty new at this. but i
have read almost evrything on joyosatan.org. and how do u find out who
your guardian demon is?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emogirltorn333"
<emogirltorn333@... wrote:
i just did my dedication ritual to Father Satan today. i feel a
little
shakey and jittery. but its a excited feeling. i hope i did
everything
right, i feel confident that i did. now that ive done it, does
anyone
have read almost evrything on joyosatan.org. and how do u find out
who
your guardian demon is?
To find out who your guardian demon is, you can use divination
methods like asking a ouija board. This page has some more
information about it. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/
Guardian.html

It tells you on the JoS website how to find your guardian demon, and the feeling of shakeyness and being jittery it's because you've opened youself up to an entirely new world, a lot of people feel the same way I know I did for two days straight I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders is that about the same feeling you had?  What I did was meditate and channeled the energy into my chakras and I've never felt happier.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:39:43 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] dedication ritual

your guardian demon is?

ahhh what dedication ritual should i do to commit my self to teh father im so lost right now ive been a satanist for 3 months and i think im finnally ready to commit

i have just completed my dedication ritual and i plan on starting the meditations today, is there anything else i should try to do or anything i should know

will the dedication ritual still work if i don't have a candle. i live with my aunt and uncle, and they will know something is going on if they smell paper burning. would i be able to do the ritual and burn the paper i write the prayer on at a later time -sorry my shift key doesn't work, so i can't make question marks-   i already have pretty vivid dreams, and i have not yet dedicated myself to satan. when i was younger i was interested in satanism, but converted to atheism. when i found out about joyofsatan.org, i knew that satanism was for me. i started reading some articles on the site and i tingles going through my body. could that be anything spiritual connecting with satan and/or his demons telling me that this is the religion i am supposed to follow.   thank you, eva marie

im haveing trouble performing the dedicdation ritual because every time i see blood i faint is there anyway i can get around the blood part

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rclark9559" <rclark9559@... wrote:
im haveing trouble performing the dedicdation ritual because every time i see blood i faint is there anyway i can get around the blood part
yes use red ink instead and add an extra note to burn with your dedication explaining your blood fainting and that your heart is satans etc everything should be fine

No. If you're in a situation where you **can** do the Dedication ritual, the blood *is* important! Satan said so himself a long time ago. It's not the *amount* of blood, though. I was able to do my full signature, but I'm not everyone else. You will need whatever you can get out as long as you don't injure yourself. Injuring yourself is not necessary, but a little prick(s) shouldn't be anything to be squeamish about. We are night of the Right Hand Path where we can substitute "Angel Tarot Decks" if we don't have a Satanic or truly pagan deck. Red ink will only cover what you can't get.

No offense to anyone because I can understand they're empathy (matter of fact, I'm empathic), but unless you're a hemophiliac, don't listen to anyone who says it's OK to substitute something else in favor of just a small amount of your own DNA showing Satan that you aren't squeamish in having him for a loving parent and his Demons as co-workers. This is a one-time and life-changing thing. If you're going to temporarily faint, it will be because you can't believe what a great life you're about to live and how your life is about to change for something a lot fucking better than anything and everything else in existence.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rclark9559" <rclark9559@ wrote:

yes use red ink instead and add an extra note to burn with your dedication explaining your blood fainting and that your heart is satans etc everything should be fine

Can I redo my dedication ritual?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emogirltorn333" <emogirltorn333@... wrote:

your guardian demon is?

High Priest Jake Carlson, This is a medical condition - It's not being squeamish over something, they actually can't see blood without fainting. Syncope results from non-cardiovascular causes, particularly due to problems with the autonomic nervous system, which is responsible for many of our bodily functions, including regulating blood pressure, heart rate, and our responses to anxiety, fear and emotional stress. Vasovagal syncope, typically precipitated by unpleasant physical or emotional stimuli (eg, pain, fright, sight of blood), usually occurs when a person is standing upright. The feeling of fear or anxiety at the sight of blood is the cause of the onset of fainting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:
no you cant redo it

Can I redo my dedication ritual?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emogirltorn333" <emogirltorn333@ wrote:

your guardian demon is?

where do i need to sign my name?

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

(here)

Or on another withe paper.

<td val[/IMG]yeah man i signed my name at the bottom where it says (here)but always its more of whats in your heart then the amount of blood or where u sign
HAIL SATAN!

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, mark_banach@... <mark_banach@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] dedication ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 11:52 PM

where do i need to sign my name?

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

(here)

Or on another withe paper.
[/TD]

Good news everyone, I just dedicated at six thirty eastern time because this is the beginning and end of my day. I felt like my heart was beating like crazy after the ashes smoldered. that a good thing?

i've been reading about satanism in this site and many others and i've found that there is some differences in the way you do the dedication rituals from one website to the other,some of those ways are easy and available to everyone like the rituals in this website,but some of the others are bit difficult but seems to me be more real and spiritual,i was just wondering where do this differences come from?i mean i thought dedication should be one way only as long as we talk about spiritual satanism.i haven't done the dedication yet cause actually i'm confused about the way i should do it because at the end when i dedicate my soul i wanna make sure that i did this the right way,just as father satan wants me to do it,and not as a website or another wants me to do.so what should i do?

If you see dedication rituals in reverse christian sites believing the xian lies saying they're "Satanist" then don't even bother looking at them. The text of the ritual doesn't matter as long as you mean every word of it. The ritual just confirms you accept Satan as your God. You can also write your own dedication prayer :)

There's no such thing as a "spiritual ritual", the most important thing in Satanism is power meditation, this helps you unlock your powers and use magick and contact Demons. Not any rituals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "julio" <julioscesar_8080@... wrote:

i've been reading about satanism in this site and many others and i've found that there is some differences in the way you do the dedication rituals from one website to the other,some of those ways are easy and available to everyone like the rituals in this website,but some of the others are bit difficult but seems to me be more real and spiritual,i was just wondering where do this differences come from?i mean i thought dedication should be one way only as long as we talk about spiritual satanism.i haven't done the dedication yet cause actually i'm confused about the way i should do it because at the end when i dedicate my soul i wanna make sure that i did this the right way,just as father satan wants me to do it,and not as a website or another wants me to do.so what should i do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back