Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication ritual

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
um what else could i use to drain blood to sign my name on the prayer
Try to take out the blade from a cheap razor. Dont cut yourself doing it, i had trouble taking it out. Then to draw blood, poke your left index finger with the end/corner of the blade. It may hurt but try to fight the pain and push it in there (of course no too much). There may not be blood coming out so squeeze our finger and if you made a hole it should come out.

This is what i did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

Try to take out the blade from a cheap razor. Dont cut yourself doing it, i had trouble taking it out. Then to draw blood, poke your left index finger with the end/corner of the blade. It may hurt but try to fight the pain and push it in there (of course no too much). There may not be blood coming out so squeeze our finger and if you made a hole it should come out.

This is what i did.
thnx i tryd usin a knife but every time i cut myself their wasnt enough blood

hello my brothers and sisters
i was just wondering if it was possible to get pregnant from an incubi
i really hope not
and if there is a possibility how can i do to prevent it
help!
thanks in advance

HAIL LUCIFER, HAIL AZAZEL!! AND ALL THE GODS OF OLD!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:14:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dedication ritual

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ ... wrote:

also do i have to right down the prayer or can i print it out

Best if you write it out so you understand the dedication better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

This is what i did.
ok i just got a safety pin and stuck it in my finger and twisted it around. This will really hurt but it will draw a lot of blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
Re blood
Hi I used a needle (dissinfect by either alcohol or eather
or just pass it through the candle flame )
é prick your index fingrer (I had to do it several times
press your finger untill some drops come out
GET IT ON YOUR PAPER !!!
& pass the pen through it & sign (Initials will do)
Good luck !!
AVE SATANAS

Only if the incubus demon is present in a human male body that is fertile and capable of reproduction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

i really hope not
help!
thanks in advance

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ ... wrote:

Are they capable of doing that? just curious.
----- Original Message ----- From: incubus5000 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:41 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: incubi question!!! plz answer
  Only if the incubus demon is present in a human male body that is fertile and capable of reproduction.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ ... wrote:

i really hope not
help!
thanks in advance

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

today april 15th i have dedicated my soul to father satan. as of now today is the most glorious day of my life.HAIL SATAN!!!

Congratulations!

Hail Satan!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "bonehead" <ace_50840@... Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:43:30 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication ritual
  today april 15th i have dedicated my soul to father satan. as of now today is the most glorious day of my life.HAIL SATAN!!!

Congradulations...Welcome, Welcome, welcome to the family.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!!!

Welcome! :) SATAN's family is the best!
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Old!

i do not have any ritual robes or ware nor can i afford to aquire any at this time. can i still sucessfuly complete the dedication ritual? also much of my family support christianity. does that mean i have to wash and keep my ritual wear seperate from the rest of the familys clothing?

Easy. Don't have sex.

If you are scared of getting pregnant or catching something, don't have sex with your boyfriend or lover.

If you are scared of getting pregnant from an Incubus, and would fret during and after sex, and you feel this would bother you, don't have sex.

It's your choice.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

i really hope not
help!
thanks in advance

Just read this. You probably should have already read this if you were even thinking about it but, hey, sometimes people don't find all the links. I myself havent even read the entire site yet.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

Easy. Don't have sex.

If you are scared of getting pregnant or catching something, don't have sex with your boyfriend or lover.

If you are scared of getting pregnant from an Incubus, and would fret during and after sex, and you feel this would bother you, don't have sex.

It's your choice.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ wrote:

i really hope not
help!
thanks in advance

i am planning on doing the dedication ritual on saturday night. but i was wandering if i can get everything ready ahead of time (the blood signiture and the prayer?)because i was thinking that the blood would be dried up if i did it on thursday for example, but i was wandering if that mattered or not?

hey welcome. fresh blood is essential and better my friend.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:21:16 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication ritual

i am planning on doing the dedication ritual on saturday night. but i was wandering if i can get everything ready ahead of time (the blood signiture and the prayer?)because i was thinking that the blood would be dried up if i did it on thursday for example, but i was wandering if that mattered or not?

I just did my dedication ritual yesterday,I couldn't get blood from my finger,skin was too tough,so i jabbed in the middle of my arm,where u give blood,I hope that counts,n Satan accepts it,I don't really feel different yet,is that normal?

Hey, blood is blood. Lol. As long as you are sincere in your
dedication, he will accept you. And don't worry about not feeling very
different; I didn't either, when I dedicated. I mean, I was glad I did
it, but I didn't feel any great surge of bliss or whatever, and nobody
spoke to me, but that does not matter. Everyone is different, and no
one feels exactly the same way when they dedicate. You're part of the
family now. Welcome!

On 6/13/11, brwnstwnh <brwnstwnh@... wrote:
I just did my dedication ritual yesterday,I couldn't get blood from my
finger,skin was too tough,so i jabbed in the middle of my arm,where u give
blood,I hope that counts,n Satan accepts it,I don't really feel different
yet,is that normal?

Yes that's good but from now on people should just use a needle !nd pricked your finger then squeeze the finger until you get enough blood out.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@... wrote:

I just did my dedication ritual yesterday,I couldn't get blood from my finger,skin was too tough,so i jabbed in the middle of my arm,where u give blood,I hope that counts,n Satan accepts it,I don't really feel different yet,is that normal?

when I did mine I didn't get the blood from my finger. I didn't feel any different, but things did start happening. Me and my bf lived apart. Within two weeks of doing the ritual we got a chance to move in together, and alot of the time I got what i wanted, as long as i put some effort into it. Like a new job. Eventually though, you wont be able to rely on that, you will have to do things for yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@... wrote:

Yes, Satanism is about Self-Empowerment. Of course Father and the Gods are here to help us at any level, but we are expected to do things ourselves as we advance spiritually. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 13 Jun 2011, at 19:55, "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:
  when I did mine I didn't get the blood from my finger. I didn't feel any different, but things did start happening. Me and my bf lived apart. Within two weeks of doing the ritual we got a chance to move in together, and alot of the time I got what i wanted, as long as i put some effort into it. Like a new job. Eventually though, you wont be able to rely on that, you will have to do things for yourself.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@... wrote:

Well i have been reading alot about father satan and spiritual satanism. Well,i decided to do dedication ritual and im totally ready for this.I want to know if i can write my pact/ritual in my own native language or not? Please do reply.PLEASE

Yes
~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Heil Hittler! ~ Heil Heinrich Himmler! ~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat! ~ 

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:22 AM, marshjohn30 <marshjohn30@... wrote:
  Well i have been reading alot about father satan and spiritual satanism. Well,i decided to do dedication ritual and im totally ready for this.I want to know if i can write my pact/ritual in my own native language or not? Please do reply.PLEASE

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

'Course you can, if that's what you want to do. Go for it! The Gods
speak all languages anyways, so it's cool. Hail Father Satan!

On 2/21/12, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:
Yes

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Heil Hittler! ~ Heil Heinrich Himmler! ~ Hail
the Mighty Gods of Duat! ~

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:22 AM, marshjohn30 <marshjohn30@... wrote:

Well i have been reading alot about father satan and spiritual satanism.
Well,i decided to do dedication ritual and im totally ready for this.I
want
to know if i can write my pact/ritual in my own native language or not?
Please do reply.PLEASE

--
*~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the
Mighty Gods of Duat!~ ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~*

I don't have the money to buy candles, I have one that is like a dark purple or blk can I use the one I have to do the ritual

Yes, all that matters is what's truly in your heart! :)
When I did mine I was not as perfect as I wish it would've been but my heart and soul went into it, and I only had one candle as well dark purple lol! :)
Hail Father Satan!!

Wanting do to the dedication ritual.. Is it really that important to have scented candles or can I just use normal one's ??

i am dedicated and i myself am not sure

and sense i was not sure what sent father liked i went with unscented.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:56 PM

Wanting do to the dedication ritual.. Is it really that important to have scented candles or can I just use normal one's ??

<td val[/IMG]Any kind will do.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 7:56:44 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Wanting do to the dedication ritual.. Is it really that important to have scented candles or can I just use normal one's ??

[/TD]

me personally at the time was not sure what kind of scents father likes and dislikes so that is why i personally went with unscented candles.

some of which if its red and blue yer looking for i was able to get.  some of what the store had in terms of what i picked out some of which had jewsus rhp crap on it they were tall red candles in glass containers.  these i did not get of course.  however there were other candles like that in the sense that they were tall and red but the red ones i picked out had no pictures on it at all.  these ones of the tall glass kind i did use.
black was a color i almost gave up on as because as most of us can tell you is that for some people black is a very very hard candle color to find.  i somehow got lucky and came across a ben franklin arts and crafts store and found some small black ones.  these were at least 3 something dollars a piece at least above $3.30 or $3.50 i think.  so for some of us (not all but some of us) black candles unless you got good shipping sources can be pricey.  later in life i found out fred meyers (not all but some of them) have small black candles for i think like 99 cents or a dollar or something like that i think.

blue scented or not for me was the easiest candle color to find.  so it is my opinion that i say to try to find this color as it is my general opinion as this may be the easiest color to find. so i can say to definitely try try try to look for this one as i can almost guarantee you can find more than a few kinds of candles that are blue.

so i hope this helps if it was candle shopping tips and ideas you were looking for

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "marshallviandre@..." <marshallviandre@...
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dedication ritual

<td val[/IMG]Any kind will do.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 7:56:44 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Wanting do to the dedication ritual.. Is it really that important to have scented candles or can I just use normal one's ??

[/TD]

Where does it say on the dedication page that you have to use scented candles? Seriously, I can't understand why people ask questions that assume things which are not in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marshallviandre" <marshallviandre@... wrote:

Use whatever you have.  Preferably plain black candles which are available at Duat Designs (yes, they are expensive but they are a finer quality and cleaner burning than regular ones).  You can use regular black candles if you can get them.  Lacking those, get some red or blue ones.  Green will work, too.  Lacking even those, get those taper candles that are readily available at your supermarket (any color, preferably the ones aforementioned, will do).  Birthday candles will also work, but you get short burn time. Scented candles will work as long as they do not have a poor quality scent.  The only candles I do not recommend are those with right-hand path symbols (religious candles) found at church supply stores and the Goya candles with religious symbols, or the kike sabbath candles.  Both cases, it's because they are probably infused with bad energy from the enemy.  The good news is that you can get red taper candles (the kind used for candlelight dinners).  And with Christmas coming up soon, I would expect to find plain red and green candles readily available that are used for atmosphere on Christmas.  Remember, green is Astaroth's color and red is one of Satan's. Even if you can't get any candles or you can't burn them for whatever reason (or all you have on hand are those kike sabbath candles and cannot get better ones or melt them down into new, preferably black, candles), you can simply use a LED candle.  Lacking that, any small light of a low color temperature will work.  As with the "chicken jab", you would symbolically "light" the paper in the light.  You would symbolically visualize the paper burning, and either bury or shred it later. If you want scented candles, you could get incense.  Get fine quality incense if you are using it, as lousy quality incense is worse than none at all.  As with incense, using inferior quality scented candles could work against you.  Most "air freshener" candles are so weakly scented that they matter little. Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Where does it say on the dedication page that you have to use scented candles? Seriously, I can't understand why people ask questions that assume things which are not in the site.

--- In [email protected], "marshallviandre" marshallviandre@ wrote:

Or you can use either a black, blue or red lighter. Lighters are very cheap. Green works too. It does not necessarily have to be a candle. Remember, Satan does not care how you do your Dedication. He cares about your intentions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Use whatever you have. Preferably plain black candles which are
available at Duat Designs (yes, they are expensive but they are a finer
quality and cleaner burning than regular ones). You can use regular
black candles if you can get them. Lacking those, get some red or blue
ones. Green will work, too. Lacking even those, get those taper
candles that are readily available at your supermarket (any color,
preferably the ones aforementioned, will do). Birthday candles will
also work, but you get short burn time.

Scented candles will work as long as they do not have a poor quality
scent. The only candles I do not recommend are those with right-hand
path symbols (religious candles) found at church supply stores and the
Goya candles with religious symbols, or the kike sabbath candles. Both
cases, it's because they are probably infused with bad energy from the
enemy. The good news is that you can get red taper candles (the kind
used for candlelight dinners). And with Christmas coming up soon, I
would expect to find plain red and green candles readily available that
are used for atmosphere on Christmas. Remember, green is Astaroth's
color and red is one of Satan's.

Even if you can't get any candles or you can't burn them for whatever
reason (or all you have on hand are those kike sabbath candles and
cannot get better ones or melt them down into new, preferably black,
candles), you can simply use a LED candle. Lacking that, any small
light of a low color temperature will work. As with the "chicken jab",
you would symbolically "light" the paper in the light. You would
symbolically visualize the paper burning, and either bury or shred it
later.

If you want scented candles, you could get incense. Get fine quality
incense if you are using it, as lousy quality incense is worse than none
at all. As with incense, using inferior quality scented candles could
work against you. Most "air freshener" candles are so weakly scented
that they matter little.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Where does it say on the dedication page that you have to use scented
candles? Seriously, I can't understand why people ask questions that
assume things which are not in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marshallviandre"
marshallviandre@ wrote:

Wanting do to the dedication ritual.. Is it really that important to
have scented candles or can I just use normal one's ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back