Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?

joepostma

Why are there so many warnings against re-doing the ritual?

As you know, my dedication ritual didn't go very well the first time. So I re-did it yesterday with much more heart in it and intent and had no problem getting blood to sign my name. Before the ritual I asked Satan that if there was something drastically wrong with doing it over to my own satisfaction, that he overlook it.

What do you guys think?

Doing it again is like you don't take seriously. As it's been said, it's done once and it's permanent, that's it. No offense, but the way you refer to it it seems as if you underestimate it. The main reason, besides doing it twice, is because you said in another post that you're not sure if SS is true.

Well that's where the problem lies, the dedication is to be done when you're sure about it and you want to become a SS forever. It's not to be done ASAP, it's not done to convince you or give you some proof. You have to be sure that it's for you before doing the dedication ritual. It's your personal oath where you renounce the enemy lies and you then embark on a new spiritual journey to empower yourself with power meditations and other knowledge. Most of the results actually come from practice, like power meditations and other spiritual techniques like mantras, kundalini yoga e.t.c. One doesn't really expect instant things just by doing the dedication, but actively works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

As you know, my dedication ritual didn't go very well the first time. So I re-did it yesterday with much more heart in it and intent and had no problem getting blood to sign my name. Before the ritual I asked Satan that if there was something drastically wrong with doing it over to my own satisfaction, that he overlook it.

What do you guys think?

Redoing your dedication is usually a waste of time. If you mess up the
ritual, so be it--you are probably not going to get it perfect. Redoing
it because of not enough blood on the paper or a poor paper burning is
wasteful. And, if you didn't feel "quite strongly enough" the first
time, a power meditation might fix that--and a re-dedication is not
necessary.

Only if you get clear indication that, at the time you did your
dedication, your soul was not free and clear to dedicate should you even
think of redoing it. And even then, you need to find out why you are
not free. You need to totally and completely undedicate yourself from
whatever god (joke-hova) you may have been dedicated to previously--and
baptism alone does not constitute "dedication". (And neither does
confirmation.) Your priority is working to undo the joke-hova
dedication, and once you do that fully, Demons will let you know whether
another dedication attempt to Satan is useful or not. If you are not
fully successful at undoing your joke-hova dedication (or whatever enemy
god), your next attempt at a Satan dedication will fail for the same
reason the first did, wasting that attempt.

But if it's simply because you screwed something up on your ritual or
didn't get enough blood or whatever, re-dedicating is simply a waste.
Simply practice meditating on something, do further rituals for other
purposes, and keep working on it. Remember, you are not in a kike-wood
movie. Technicals matter little as long as you make your reasonable
best effort.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Doing it again is like you don't take seriously. As it's been said,
it's done once and it's permanent, that's it. No offense, but the way
you refer to it it seems as if you underestimate it. The main reason,
besides doing it twice, is because you said in another post that you're
not sure if SS is true.
Well that's where the problem lies, the dedication is to be done when
you're sure about it and you want to become a SS forever. It's not to be
done ASAP, it's not done to convince you or give you some proof. You
have to be sure that it's for you before doing the dedication ritual.
It's your personal oath where you renounce the enemy lies and you then
embark on a new spiritual journey to empower yourself with power
meditations and other knowledge. Most of the results actually come from
practice, like power meditations and other spiritual techniques like
mantras, kundalini yoga e.t.c. One doesn't really expect instant things
just by doing the dedication, but actively works.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" joepostma@ wrote:

As you know, my dedication ritual didn't go very well the first
time. So I re-did it yesterday with much more heart in it and intent and
had no problem getting blood to sign my name. Before the ritual I asked
Satan that if there was something drastically wrong with doing it over
to my own satisfaction, that he overlook it.
What do you guys think?

I don't think it is bad to redo it. But I'm all ears :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "joepostma" <joepostma@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:31:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?

What do you guys think?

What happens if you WANT your soul to fade away because you are sick and tired of reincarnating and experiencing the inevitable violence, abuse, stupidity, or, the likewise just as vapid and meaningless, joy, love, sex, wealth, etc?

The only thing that seems to be real is fear. Anyone not experiencing fear is just some deluded person pretending it doesn't exist and that it doesn't apply to them because they pretend they're special, and that they deserve "good" things. But there is no such thing as a good thing. It's all bullshit. It's all make-pretend.

There's nothing here (in the world, not in JoS) that makes any sense, and there is nothing here in reality that isn't in some way completely idiotic. The only solution to escape seems to not play...kinda like the movie War Games.

I think I'm just a slave. I'm probably better in a slave religion begging for fear to be relieved for me.

Thanks for all the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Doing it again is like you don't take seriously. As it's been said, it's done once and it's permanent, that's it. No offense, but the way you refer to it it seems as if you underestimate it. The main reason, besides doing it twice, is because you said in another post that you're not sure if SS is true.

Well that's where the problem lies, the dedication is to be done when you're sure about it and you want to become a SS forever. It's not to be done ASAP, it's not done to convince you or give you some proof. You have to be sure that it's for you before doing the dedication ritual. It's your personal oath where you renounce the enemy lies and you then embark on a new spiritual journey to empower yourself with power meditations and other knowledge. Most of the results actually come from practice, like power meditations and other spiritual techniques like mantras, kundalini yoga e.t.c. One doesn't really expect instant things just by doing the dedication, but actively works.

I have a question and a bit of an unfortunate confession here. I uh, the first time around chickened out half-way. I was still weak and younger than I am today. This was at least two years ago. I didn't burn the paper. In fact, I did something worse and offensive. I tore it up. Bad, bad. I know. And then I was pitiful enough to ask for forgiveness from the false god. I can only hope that Satan will forgive me for such nonsense in the past.

I felt as I was looking into the website again, a loving aura looming around me. It was calming and it took away bad thoughts and the constant noise and nonsense in my mind. I'm always thinking. It's like I think TOO much sometimes. I really liked that feeling. I had hoped maybe this was a sign that my blatant stupidity of the past might be overlooked if I chose to rededicate myself to father.

I redid the ritual yesterday, through and through completely from start to finish. I do pledge myself to Father Satan through and through and I ENTIRELY renounce my "belief" in any other false gods. For a long time before "redoing" this ceremony, I have announced myself as an Atheist. Which of course is still not so good, but from what I believe is much better than believing in a false god.

All these you say are states of mind and you can control them. Fear is as real as joy. Emotions can't be objectively measured as all of them are subjective. You can't say "real", you only say "real according to someone". I find it weird that you claim to have an IQ of 140 and don't understand that fear is 100% subjective. What one may fear, others may not and vice versa, it's even possible for someone to condition his mind (with NLP) so he can't feel fear at all. Exactly the same as joy and happiness, it's completely subjective. You can say for example that as long as you're alive you're happy and experience constant happiness.

Actually emotions are not logical. Emotions are not meant to be thought of logically, just like logical decisions are not meant to be considered emotionally. They are meant to experienced and enjoyed (the positive ones) and are powerful motivators in our life and endeavors. The emotional circuit of your brain is completely different than the logical one. All you need to do is keep the ones that empower you and disregard the ones that keep you down, and relax and enjoy them. The emotions are very powerful states. In many situations if you want to appreciate them you have to think in a right brained way rather than in a left-brained way. Your right brain exists and is very important and the source of power. Of course you'll feel like that if you don't use it.

There ARE good things, the ones that empower you and get you in pleasing states and bad things the ones that cause you pain. Like I said, these are subjective. You can't generalize these for all people. Sounds to me that you overthink in a short-sighted way. The human brain is all about setting goals and achieving them, if you don't have any goal that's why probably you want to destroy yourself. Why the hell do you prefer being a nothing anyway? Everything here is about reaching greatness and EXISTENCE of course, that's the entire point of nature, survival and perfection of oneself and one's species. By the same logic you can say fear is bullshit and thinking suicidally is bullshit because what's the point of being a nothing anyway? Existence is the most important thing, and of course existing in a perfect way. At least if you are not interested in empowering your soul, reaching immortality and the other ideals of SS I don't see how your nonsensical thinking has to do with this group, it's pretty the opposite than SS and the meaning of life.

I think you know the world is currently controlled by the enemy as it's been observed. You can't really make the enemy lies and the bad state the world is currently in an absolute fact. And even then, if the entire world is completely idiotic, why don't you strive to change it anyway? Why are you being such a coward (no offence)? That's what we do, we strive to change it. Everything in Satanism is about action, and DOING things according to our desires. We don't really accept any limitations because they aren't any. Limitations are an illusion, people who disregard them are proven to overcome them, that's how technological and scientific advancements come.

Like I said in a previous post, you really have to change your brain associations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

What happens if you WANT your soul to fade away because you are sick and tired of reincarnating and experiencing the inevitable violence, abuse, stupidity, or, the likewise just as vapid and meaningless, joy, love, sex, wealth, etc?

The only thing that seems to be real is fear. Anyone not experiencing fear is just some deluded person pretending it doesn't exist and that it doesn't apply to them because they pretend they're special, and that they deserve "good" things. But there is no such thing as a good thing. It's all bullshit. It's all make-pretend.

There's nothing here (in the world, not in JoS) that makes any sense, and there is nothing here in reality that isn't in some way completely idiotic. The only solution to escape seems to not play...kinda like the movie War Games.

I think I'm just a slave. I'm probably better in a slave religion begging for fear to be relieved for me.

Thanks for all the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Your first ritual wasn't valid because you didn't mean it and you didn't do it fully, but really I don't think it's the reason to feel "sorry" somehow. It doesn't count, so you only did the ritual once you didn't "re"-dedicate. It's been said that you not only do the ritual, but mean every word of it. If you do it in a half-hearted way it's the same as not doing it at all.

BTW what is exactly the question here? Not sure if I missing something, but don't see any question marks in your post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Airforce Wannabe Female" <tragic_ends@... wrote:

I have a question and a bit of an unfortunate confession here. I uh, the first time around chickened out half-way. I was still weak and younger than I am today. This was at least two years ago. I didn't burn the paper. In fact, I did something worse and offensive. I tore it up. Bad, bad. I know. And then I was pitiful enough to ask for forgiveness from the false god. I can only hope that Satan will forgive me for such nonsense in the past.

I felt as I was looking into the website again, a loving aura looming around me. It was calming and it took away bad thoughts and the constant noise and nonsense in my mind. I'm always thinking. It's like I think TOO much sometimes. I really liked that feeling. I had hoped maybe this was a sign that my blatant stupidity of the past might be overlooked if I chose to rededicate myself to father.

I redid the ritual yesterday, through and through completely from start to finish. I do pledge myself to Father Satan through and through and I ENTIRELY renounce my "belief" in any other false gods. For a long time before "redoing" this ceremony, I have announced myself as an Atheist. Which of course is still not so good, but from what I believe is much better than believing in a false god.

Whoops. I meant to ask, should I have redone it? You answered me anyways. Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Your first ritual wasn't valid because you didn't mean it and you didn't do it fully, but really I don't think it's the reason to feel "sorry" somehow. It doesn't count, so you only did the ritual once you didn't "re"-dedicate. It's been said that you not only do the ritual, but mean every word of it. If you do it in a half-hearted way it's the same as not doing it at all.

BTW what is exactly the question here? Not sure if I missing something, but don't see any question marks in your post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Airforce Wannabe Female" <tragic_ends@ wrote:

Thanks for that fire starter. Honestly I am very surprised that people have been as pleasant as you have been, in response to my abjectly ridiculous degree of displayed nihilism and narcissism.

Part of asking about destroying your own soul is because of the academic question of it: what happens, is it possible, has anyone even though of this before, is it a valid developmental dead-end pathway that the universe of souls must also explore, etc? It's not about physical suicide, not a fading away, but about a purposeful divine destruction. Is it a thought you can have but your soul will never actually let occur?

To feel the highs you must also feel the lows. And trust me, or try it out for yourself: desiring the destruction of your own soul, your own very essence in there hereafter, is one of the most most destructive and horrible and heart-killing desires you can possible imagine. What more negativity is there than that? Even with the concept of hell, people at least value that they still have their soul, tormented as it is. Well, what about going beyond that?

As for my emotional problems I'm stupidly sharing with you all on here: that's a result of my father literally pretending he was going to kill me a few times while I was a child (I didn't know any better) and watching him laugh in abject pleasure and joy as he watched me scream for my life. Can you imagine that? You father hanging you upside down over a 3rd-story balcony, telling you he is going to let go and you're going to fall and break you neck and die, and you scream and cry for you life while he laughs in the most pure form of joy and pleasure? Now do that over and over again and watch it be done to your brother and sister as well. And never have any real interaction other than that, and grow up being an insecure idiot that no woman finds confidence in. That's why I think this place is shit. I want another possibility...a way out. NOT physical suicide...just a way out, afterwards.

All these you say are states of mind and you can control them. Fear is as real as joy. Emotions can't be objectively measured as all of them are subjective. You can't say "real", you only say "real according to someone". I find it weird that you claim to have an IQ of 140 and don't understand that fear is 100% subjective. What one may fear, others may not and vice versa, it's even possible for someone to condition his mind (with NLP) so he can't feel fear at all. Exactly the same as joy and happiness, it's completely subjective. You can say for example that as long as you're alive you're happy and experience constant happiness.

Actually emotions are not logical. Emotions are not meant to be thought of logically, just like logical decisions are not meant to be considered emotionally. They are meant to experienced and enjoyed (the positive ones) and are powerful motivators in our life and endeavors. The emotional circuit of your brain is completely different than the logical one. All you need to do is keep the ones that empower you and disregard the ones that keep you down, and relax and enjoy them. The emotions are very powerful states. In many situations if you want to appreciate them you have to think in a right brained way rather than in a left-brained way. Your right brain exists and is very important and the source of power. Of course you'll feel like that if you don't use it.

There ARE good things, the ones that empower you and get you in pleasing states and bad things the ones that cause you pain. Like I said, these are subjective. You can't generalize these for all people. Sounds to me that you overthink in a short-sighted way. The human brain is all about setting goals and achieving them, if you don't have any goal that's why probably you want to destroy yourself. Why the hell do you prefer being a nothing anyway? Everything here is about reaching greatness and EXISTENCE of course, that's the entire point of nature, survival and perfection of oneself and one's species. By the same logic you can say fear is bullshit and thinking suicidally is bullshit because what's the point of being a nothing anyway? Existence is the most important thing, and of course existing in a perfect way. At least if you are not interested in empowering your soul, reaching immortality and the other ideals of SS I don't see how your nonsensical thinking has to do with this group, it's pretty the opposite than SS and the meaning of life.

I think you know the world is currently controlled by the enemy as it's been observed. You can't really make the enemy lies and the bad state the world is currently in an absolute fact. And even then, if the entire world is completely idiotic, why don't you strive to change it anyway? Why are you being such a coward (no offence)? That's what we do, we strive to change it. Everything in Satanism is about action, and DOING things according to our desires. We don't really accept any limitations because they aren't any. Limitations are an illusion, people who disregard them are proven to overcome them, that's how technological and scientific advancements come.

Like I said in a previous post, you really have to change your brain associations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@ wrote:

Thanks for all the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Just not necessary,if it was done in all sincerity the first time.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: Satan E Groups <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?

I don't think it is bad to redo it. But I'm all ears :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "joepostma" <joepostma@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:31:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?

What do you guys think?

<td val[/IMG]You have nothing to be sorry about in my opinion.Satan knows how the enemy uses lies and fear against us.And he more then understands our confusion as Gentiles when we are lied to by the jews and their filthy programs.Just glad you made it back.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?
Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 6:23:44 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a question and a bit of an unfortunate confession here. I uh, the first time around chickened out half-way. I was still weak and younger than I am today. This was at least two years ago. I didn't burn the paper. In fact, I did something worse and offensive. I tore it up. Bad, bad. I know. And then I was pitiful enough to ask for forgiveness from the false god. I can only hope that Satan will forgive me for such nonsense in the past.

[/TD]

Now then tell me. Did it feel right when re-doing it?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 October 2012 1:20 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

I don't think it is bad to redo it. But I'm all ears :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "joepostma" <joepostma@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:31:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?

What do you guys think?

No just like we are told once is always enough.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:27 AM

Sent: Tuesday, 16 October 2012 1:20 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

What do you guys think?

Yes, it did feel right. I felt sure, I felt confident, I felt happy.

I did feel a little anxious because of the years of xian filth I was rejecting, but, that I did it with rejecting my fear, I felt that it showed my intent and my dedication, because I was fully aware of what I was doing, the reasons for it, and that I easily overcame the tiny lingering emotional fear I felt through anxiety.

I also made sure to use a very sharp knife which I honed myself and then it was nothing to flick it across the finger and get blood.

It felt very right and good.

<td val[/IMG]Congrats great to here.Now you can feel the difference in your power meditations too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication Ritual re-do = bad?
Sent: Sun, Oct 21, 2012 6:32:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, it did feel right. I felt sure, I felt confident, I felt happy.

I did feel a little anxious because of the years of xian filth I was rejecting, but, that I did it with rejecting my fear, I felt that it showed my intent and my dedication, because I was fully aware of what I was doing, the reasons for it, and that I easily overcame the tiny lingering emotional fear I felt through anxiety.

I also made sure to use a very sharp knife which I honed myself and then it was nothing to flick it across the finger and get blood.

It felt very right and good.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back