Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual-New guy.

emailanonymous36

Last time I tried to perform the dedication ritual, I didn't have anything sharp enough to get a drop or two of blood from my finger, Only managed to damage the skin. Do I need to re-perform?

Use lancet. I would. Hail Satan!

On 5/19/13, emailanonymous36 <emailanonymous36@... wrote:
Last time I tried to perform the dedication ritual, I didn't have anything
sharp enough to get a drop or two of blood from my finger, Only managed to
damage the skin. Do I need to re-perform?

That is up to you, personally, I would as your DNA is a required part of the ceremony, but if you feel that it is not necessary, then by all means do as you will. It doesn't have to be from the finger either, any blood will do, try a different body part that is not as sensitive if you wish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@... wrote:

Last time I tried to perform the dedication ritual, I didn't have anything sharp enough to get a drop or two of blood from my finger, Only managed to damage the skin. Do I need to re-perform?

No. The intent is whats important- Dedication Rituals are real and binding.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual-New guy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back