Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication reg.

jonh brahma

Hey!!
Here is some confusion in my dedication ceremony!
Actually I had done on my own,no priest.
Without Ritual robe......
So is my dedication will be accepted???
     ~Oron (real name)
HAIL SATAN

Please its urgent,because I dnt want to disgrace father SATAN...
HS.
      ~ORON On Dec 28, 2016 9:00 PM, "jonh brahma" <jonh.brahma@... wrote:
Hey!!
     ~Oron (real name)
HAIL SATAN

Joyofsatan.orgHere you can find the truth. And the real dedication ritual. 
-Shael
On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 10:24, jonh brahma jonh.brahma@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Please its urgent,because I dnt want to disgrace father SATAN...
HS.
      ~ORON On Dec 28, 2016 9:00 P[/IMG]jonh.brahma@... wrote:
Hey!!
     ~Oron (real name)
HAIL SATAN

Hey there! I am newly dedicated myself, but here are my thoughts:
The dedication ceremony is in many cases supposed to be done on your own. No priest or medium is needed. Remember, it's about only YOU and father Satan! HPS Maxine Dietrich wrote that it is very personal.

For the ritual robe: How come you think that the ritual is only valid with a robe? This ritual is about your mindset. If you really meant what you said during the ritual, it IS valid. Satan is our loving father and he is the exact opposite from the hateful jewish/christian church who says "do it exactly like this or you will be punished".

So in summary: YES, as long as you were serious with your dedication and you did it like the JoS webpage said, it DEFINETLY is accepted!

Hail Satan!

I did mine without a robe, mainly because I couldn't afford it at the time, I'm sure you will be fine. However it is a good question to ask. Are robes a necessity for more energy intensive rituals, or is a robe even a necessity?

Firstly you shouldn't give out your real name as this will endanger you. Secondly, if you followed the ritual as High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote it then you are Dedicated. You don't need a ritual robe, or even a black candle, a silver bowl.

You're supposed to do it alone. This is a personal thing, and should be done alone.

Congratulations you are Dedicated.

It is now best to begin a meditation program like this one.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Hello

My Brothers and Sisters

I recently did my Dedication ritual and haven't done what follows it which is a bigger ritual but there appears to be a problem because when i was younger both my parents died so my extended family members took it upon themselves to keep me protected, they went to a traditional healer who did something to me that i didn't understand at the time but now that i am trying my best to join the brotherhood i cant do certain things atleast that is what I've been told by the person whom which is helping me throughout, he told me he spoke to the ancestors and they told him that i need to buy something called a bahd /bhad I'm not sure how the word is pronounced but that costs a lot of money and seeing as how i do not yet posses financial freedom my helper told me its a task given unto me by the ancestors which left me utterly confused i come here seeking assistance, and direction for i want to do this right i dont want to go nowhere fast

I humble myself and ask for any form of assistance

HAIL SATAN

"Kafo Kallon kafokallon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ok brother help me please iam ready to join the brotherhood

On 12/29/16, jacob.maes31@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:
I did mine without a robe, mainly because I couldn't afford it at the time,
I'm sure you will be fine. However it is a good question to ask. Are robes a
necessity for more energy intensive rituals, or is a robe even a necessity?

PLEASE HELP
Sent from Huawei Mobile

"Kafo Kallon kafokallon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ok brother help me please iam ready to join the brotherhood

On 12/29/16, jacob.maes31@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:
I did mine without a robe, mainly because I couldn't afford it at the time,
I'm sure you will be fine. However it is a good question to ask. Are robes a
necessity for more energy intensive rituals, or is a robe even a necessity?

I did some research these past few days regarding this subject. A "ritual robe" isn't a necessity it is something you want. You don't have to have a robe to have the dedication be valid. There are a few things you do need:

1. You will need black, red, or electric blue candles. They can be scented as long as the scented oils in them don't smell horrible

2. You need a needle, razor, or scalpel to draw blood. No enough to be harmful, just enough to sign your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STERILIZE IT!!! Satan doesn't want you injuring yourself in his name, he loves us all and wants to help us all grow spiritually.

3. You will need a clean sheet of paper. On this paper you will write your dedication prayer on it. After you do that repeat the prayer out loud and sign your name on the page in blood using a dry pen or quill.

4. This step is different for everyone, some poeple Live with Christians unwillingly because they are too young to move out or are trying to get back on their feet. For others they have their own home and can do this whenever they feel like it. You will have to burn your paper in the flame of the candle, and say hail Satan with all your being. After wards you can blow out the candle and clean up your ritual area or you can meditate while the candle blows itself out.

This is a very fast undetailed version of the steps of the ritual. For a better explained version you can go here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Also I am fairly new here and feel the struggle some of you feel as you progress spiritually, I am making it my mission to help those who are stuck when I can. I feel that some people just need a mentor to help them through a few things. I understand that some of us just aren't spiritually sensitive enough to see the demons or Satan, or let alone hear them yet. I do know however that this is Real, I have been healed of an injury that maimed my hand and made it nearly unusable for the past 12 years and now I can do things I haven't been able to do like lift heavy objects. This was achieved through daily meditation and the opening of the chakras.

I want others to feel the embrace of Spiritual Satanism as strongly as I do, and for some that can come in the form of a little guidance. Before I can help with some of the more advanced meditations I need to advance myself.

P.S. whoever reads these articles or proof reads them or makes sure they aren't advocating anything illegal and whatnot, I would like to have permission to make a thread on here to help those who are unsure or need a little mentoring. I know there are two kinds of people, those who do everything themselves, and those who feel lost without guidance from a person.

You didn't disgrace Father Satan if you followed the dedication ritual on joyofsatan.orgHAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 29, 2016, at 06:28, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Joyofsatan.orgHere you can find the truth. And the real dedication ritual. 
-Shael
  Please its urgent,because I dnt want to disgrace father SATAN...
HS.
      ~ORON On Dec 28, 2016 9:00 P[/IMG]jonh.brahma@... wrote:
Hey!!
     ~Oron (real name)
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back