Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication question

Ciceak

Greetings !
I have done the dedication ritual on 31 october in the night in my basement (the basement is dirty but i made some space where i can do my rituals without anyone knowing).
I burnt incense , lit candles and wrote my dedication and signed it with blood. I also tried to meditate on Father's Sigil,
but couldn't feel anything. I feel i could have done the ritual better , not in a hurry , because it is the most important thing to me. Sadly i had a bad day at work and i was tired . I just know this is the right path for me but i couldn't feel Satan's energy at all that night during dedication. Do you think he has reasons to not accept me ? What does he dislike at people ?
Thank you. Hail Satan!

Everyone comes to Satanism and Lord Satan with different abilities, some are more open, others less so. But don't let this worry you. What's important is that you dedicated and are home! :)Welcome to the family. As long as you are sincere in your heart, Lord Satan accepts your dedication ritual.The next step is to start a meditation program.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

Power meditation will open up your soul so you can feel energy better and see, hear, and feel the Gods of Hell when they come visit you, or as they guide and help you along your path.
Hail Satan!
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:29 AM, "Ciceak ciceak666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings !
I have done the dedication ritual on 31 october in the night in my basement (the basement is dirty but i made some space where i can do my rituals without anyone knowing).
I burnt incense , lit candles and wrote my dedication and signed it with blood. I also tried to meditate on Father's Sigil,
but couldn't feel anything. I feel i could have done the ritual better , not in a hurry , because it is the most important thing to me. Sadly i had a bad day at work and i was tired . I just know this is the right path for me but i couldn't feel Satan's energy at all that night during dedication. Do you think he has reasons to not accept me ? What does he dislike at people ?
Thank you. Hail Satan!

Thank you for your kind answers! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!
On 04.11.2014, at 23:02, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Everyone comes to Satanism and Lord Satan with different abilities, some are more open, others less so. But don't let this worry you. What's important is that you dedicated and are home! :)Welcome to the family. As long as you are sincere in your heart, Lord Satan accepts your dedication ritual.The next step is to start a meditation program.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

Power meditation will open up your soul so you can feel energy better and see, hear, and feel the Gods of Hell when they come visit you, or as they guide and help you along your path.
Hail Satan!
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:29 AM, "Ciceak ciceak666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Greetings !
Thank you. Hail Satan!

A couple of things:When I did the dedication ritual, being new I overlooked a couple of things:1. I wrote the parchment a week before performing the ritual (due to time/privacy issues)2. I did not invoke Satan or crowned princes of Hell before hand. (My ignorance)
During the night following the dedication I did have an intense lucid dream/astral experience - a feeling of deep peace/ knowing/ belonging. Should I perform this a second time?

If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial mistakes. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.

The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Meditation Program available in Satan's Library. Some of the links in the 40 Day Meditation Program are broken. The hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library in the "Click Here for PDFs before the 3/June/2015" section.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Jo ... stries.pdf

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm  

For the question skip to passage 2 the first passage is the backstory as to why I had no choice

Hey guys today my parents were gonna go out for sometime so I decided that was the right time to do dedication, I had already kept the candle ready and needle too, but somehow the candle was not there where I placed it maybe mom moved it around, I went to buy the candle from nearby store, when I asked for a candle the shopkeeper shot me a weird look as if he was looking for something and was examining me for a whole min. Then later he went in the back to search for candle comes out 10mins later and says he was out of candles, now I am guessing he was a kike.

I went back home and I had an idea I did exactly how it was said on the site I bathed before performing ritual too. But since I had no access to my candle nor did I found where my mom had put it, I burned the letter on gas stove.

Is my dedication valid? Or should I do it again

HAIL FATHER SATAN

The Dedication ritual is very real, and permanent. You burned the paper. That is the important part.
Your Dedication is valid.

Hail Satan.

http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... tions.html

Additional questions on the Dedication.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <nwolf9009@... wrote :

For the question skip to passage 2 the first passage is the backstory as to why I had no choice

Hey guys today my parents were gonna go out for sometime so I decided that was the right time to do dedication, I had already kept the candle ready and needle too, but somehow the candle was not there where I placed it maybe mom moved it around, I went to buy the candle from nearby store, when I asked for a candle the shopkeeper shot me a weird look as if he was looking for something and was examining me for a whole min. Then later he went in the back to search for candle comes out 10mins later and says he was out of candles, now I am guessing he was a kike.

I went back home and I had an idea I did exactly how it was said on the site I bathed before performing ritual too. But since I had no access to my candle nor did I found where my mom had put it, I burned the letter on gas stove.

Is my dedication valid? Or should I do it again

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back