Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Problems

poisonedlizard

Hi everyone. I did my dedication last night, but it went... not so good. I'm really worried it was not valid. The problems were:

I used an orangy candle, which was also scented.
I'm not sure if I got enough blood on the paper.
I had to stop the burning of the paper because it became too smokey in the room.
Most people say they felt a feeling of calm or relaxation or something similar, but I did not feel anything.

So, was the dedication valid or will I have to redo it?

Thanks for reading/answering;
~Lizard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@... wrote:
Hi everyone. I did my dedication last night, but it went... not so good. I'm really worried it was not valid. The problems were:

I had to stop the burning of the paper because it became too smokey in the room.
Most people say they felt a feeling of calm or relaxation or something similar, but I did not feel anything.

~Lizard
There is no problem for the candle, the blood and that you stoped the burning paper. Satan accepts you because it matters what you believe and the reason for which you did the ritual

I too had my problems, for a start my finger wouldn't bleed so I had to take it from my leg. I think it'll be valid if your intentions were to join as that is more important than the amount of blood or the burning. Also Satan will probably apreciate you effort.

Well ive yet to perform my own ritual due to problems myself but color does not matter as much as your determination and will of self empowerment. And as long as you have blood on the paper its valid... Im not quite sure about the unfinished burning of the paper so... Hope i could help

AVE SATANI
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:35:20 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedication Problems

~Lizard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back