Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication on a different language

callod802

English is not my first language and I'd like to do the dedication on my mother language. There is no particular reason for doing it like this, it just feels right. I suppose that it's going to be valid but I want to make sure with more experienced people here first. So yeah, any feedback is much appreciated!
Hail Satan

It will definetly still be valid :)
Welcome.
What is your mother language? I am curious.

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 3:09 AM PST callod802@... wrote:

English is not my first language and I'd like to do the dedication on my mother language. There is no particular reason for doing it like this, it just feels right. I suppose that it's going to be valid but I want to make sure with more experienced people here first. So yeah, any feedback is much appreciated!

Hail Satan

Alright, thanks for the response Shannon. My mother language is Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian.

Languages don't matter in Satanism as Father understands all human languages, don't forget we're his creation and no matter how the enemy has tried to divert us they haven't succeed yet and won't . Do you understand properly the things you have to write down on you white, clean piece of paper? If yes, then translate it to your language and write then sign your name in blood. If no, get the translator application, its on the web, download one, then input what you saw on the JoS website about dedication line after in it and translate to your language.
On Feb 13, 2014 12:27 PM, <callod802@... wrote:
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back