Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEDICATION OF THE SOUL

ebimpehmensah

Fraters I'm new to satanism and would like to dedicate my soul to Father Satan. When can this rite be performed as I have read on JoS page but no specific date or time was added

Anytime you want, time and location don't really matter, the important thing is your intent

You can do it at any time and on any date. An imporant rule is to never begin Magick/meditations during a Void Course of the Moon, because it will fail (Moon VoCs can be a good thing in certain ways - things begun during one don't last), but Satan is more powerful than them, so He knows that you're dedicating/have dedicated. Of course, do it when and where you will not be interrupted, and can concentrate and do it properly. If you don't have all of the tools as described, then that is not too big a problem. The important part is the actual meaning of it, taking it seriously and being sincere and genuine, and having the blood on the paper.
Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back