Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication/ Meditation Help plz!

caitlyn sawyer

I have recently just done my dedication. I tried to get enough blood on the pen to sign my name but could only get enough for my first two letters in my first name. After that, I put a fingerprint of my blood next to my signature. Is that still valid? Do I need to do the dedication again? Also, I tried to open my third eye and I couldn't visualize it. After however, I could feel a slight headache. Does that mean it's working? I'm so new to all of this and I need help. I tried to meditate but I couldn't feel anything. I don't know if anything I've done has worked. I know in order to open my third eye I need to do this for 4 days. But how will I know if it worked? I read about it online but if someone has done it and can tell me their experience, that would be very helpful. I also have so many other questions not pertaining to meditation and such but I need to start with one thing first. I also want to know what is the best way/ best meditation method to get myself started. I want to grow stronger. If someone can help me, it would be a big help.
Hail Father Satan!

Hello!

You did everything alright! The dedication doesn't need to be re-done, also, Meditations take time, the Third eye is just an extension of 4 days for people who already past meditations in their past life and do them now only need fairly 4 days to open their third eye, but newbies need much more, it could take you almost like a few months, half a year, a year, etc. to open your third eye, but don't sweat, everything will be alright!And yes, a headache after and or while doing the third eye meditation indicates you have found your third eye and it got a buzz of energy, you just need to work more on it, since you are very new, I advise you, like any other newbie to go and start with the 40 days meditation by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, here it is, just download it and keep it safe:  Joy of Satan Ministries.pdf  
Also, there are some links missing, I'll put them below and you should either bookmark them and or download them and keep them safe.
Hatha Yoga: Hatha Yoga Sample Session.pdf  
Kundalini Yoga: http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20PDF/-%20K ... Series.pdf
Also, as anyone else will advise you to, just go and read and study the Joy of Satan website, make sure you read everything carefully and ask here in these Yahoo groups if you have any questions or concerns and it will be answered! ^-^
Hope this was helpful! ^-^
Good luck and a very big HAIL SATAN!!!

---In [email protected], <sawyercai@... wrote :

I have recently just done my dedication. I tried to get enough blood on the pen to sign my name but could only get enough for my first two letters in my first name. After that, I put a fingerprint of my blood next to my signature. Is that still valid? Do I need to do the dedication again? Also, I tried to open my third eye and I couldn't visualize it. After however, I could feel a slight headache. Does that mean it's working? I'm so new to all of this and I need help. I tried to meditate but I couldn't feel anything. I don't know if anything I've done has worked. I know in order to open my third eye I need to do this for 4 days. But how will I know if it worked? I read about it online but if someone has done it and can tell me their experience, that would be very helpful. I also have so many other questions not pertaining to meditation and such but I need to start with one thing first. I also want to know what is the best way/ best meditation method to get myself started. I want to grow stronger. If someone can help me, it would be a big help.
Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back