Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication fail

mason666yeahx

Hi all, i know I posted this before but last night I was going to dedicate, I was reading from j.o.s site then it just hit me, ' I'm gonna dedicate' I wrote the prayer, went shower wore black, then just before I pricked finger I started to freak out, something was saying no no no if you do there's no going back, and what if the enemy would appear and attack me. I totally freaked out,I tried forcing myself to but I thought what if my intentions ain't enough, am I doing this for selfish reasons, i got upset and said aloud sorry satan I can't, blew out my candle and laid down. I was so disappointed in myself and upset. I just wanted to give up on satanism. ( reading about angles, I think they've been attacking me phychly for a while even before j.o.s )
I did however feel a comforting presents after the incomplete ritual, It might of been satan. Anyway was gonna try again tonight! Lit incense to fill the room, meditated blue fire to banish, cleaned aura chakras, breathed gold light from sun to protect, this has now lifted me up and made me feel better, wich has made me think positive.
So one question, on the dedication prayer is it ok to write 'Satan EA Enki Lucifer' instead of Satan/Lucifer?And gods and goddess of the duat instead demonds of hell. Just some small changes, the rest exactly the same. 

Thanks.

You might have hang-ups.. or not, although I suspect you do, I had the same problems for a while after Dedicating. If it's a case of wanting to show respect then there's truly no need to do that. I'm not particularly fond of the title Demon either,  but it's eh.. a title.. I prefer Daemon, or Pagan God/Goddesses. It's far more respectful, but it's totally not necessary to write all of that out.

I believe Magus Immortalis said that it would make for one long, and extremely unecessary Dedication prayer. You're Dedicating to Satan, and you worship none of them. Keep your focus on that.

We as a family work hand and hand. Yes they are above us, but we are all in this together, like a true family.
Also, I'm glad to hear that you have Decided to give it another go. You go for it!

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AN PROUD!!

Also in no way do you sell yourself to our original way of life which you will figure out eventually if you haven't already.

Yes, there's no back out, but it's all for the best. The enemy loves to attack us, and make us think they are some immortal wizard that if defied will "vanquish you forever with the power of the universe itself". Bullshit..

Jewhova is a true kike lie, because just like their higher ups, they promote this so called "god" to be all powerful that will make a star just to annihilate you. tch... Jewhova is the kikes themselves. Jews promote propganda and can lie to us ONLY because we need to reconnect to our origins.

Just ignore the mall cops with a dickhead. They're seriously scared shitless of us. Not to underestimate them though as they have power, but don't allow yourself to be fucked with by them ever. You'll grow :)

No, just keep it as it is, with Demons and Satan/Lucifer and all. It's best to keep that way, the only reason people want to change it is because they have enemy hang-ups with these words. They are not bad or disrespectful either. Though BTW I also use Gods and Goddesses but that's to show people who are new and have misconceptions. Many new people who come here think that the word Demons refers to monsters or inferior beings whom you're free to boss around. I use the word Gods to show them that they're powerful, beautiful and proud beings that should be respected. The same with Satan, I also use Enki when talking with people who have misconceptions and think they want to make a "deal" with Satan e.t.c., which shows that he is a pre-xian God predating the enemy hoaxes and he's the creator of humanity. But in all other cases "Satan and the Demons" are pretty okay and preferrable.

You needed to give your self self. So to do, Father won't be mad for anything like that.Dedicate when you are ready, once you dedicate study the JoS site and make sure to do the 40 day satanic beginner meditation program written by HP Hooded Cobra 666(that pdf can be found on the JoS yahoo groups if not ask for it and I'm sure someone will send it to you).
Good luck.
Hail Father SatanHail The Gods

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 26, 2015, at 1:57 AM, mason666yeahx@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi all, i know I posted this before but last night I was going to dedicate, I was reading from j.o.s site then it just hit me, ' I'm gonna dedicate' I wrote the prayer, went shower wore black, then just before I pricked finger I started to freak out, something was saying no no no if you do there's no going back, and what if the enemy would appear and attack me. I totally freaked out,I tried forcing myself to but I thought what if my intentions ain't enough, am I doing this for selfish reasons, i got upset and said aloud sorry satan I can't, blew out my candle and laid down. I was so disappointed in myself and upset. I just wanted to give up on satanism. ( reading about angles, I think they've been attacking me phychly for a while even before j.o.s )
I did however feel a comforting presents after the incomplete ritual, It might of been satan. Anyway was gonna try again tonight! Lit incense to fill the room, meditated blue fire to banish, cleaned aura chakras, breathed gold light from sun to protect, this has now lifted me up and made me feel better, wich has made me think positive.
So one question, on the dedication prayer is it ok to write 'Satan EA Enki Lucifer' instead of Satan/Lucifer?And gods and goddess of the duat instead demonds of hell. Just some small changes, the rest exactly the same. 

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back