Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicating

If you don't feel anything after you're done with the ritual..have u done something wrong then? like..you don't feel any energy or something

Because, well, I lost my feelings for an hour, i couldn't feel happyness, sadness or anger...NOTHING..a bit dizzy actually, what could I've done wrong?

Highly unlikely that you've done anything 'wrong'. People sometimes get the notion that all sorts of dramatic things should happen and powerful feelings will well up at the time of dedication. Personally, i've never heard of that happening. My dedication (& others have said the same thing) was very low-key.

What you may notice later is that you have a strong, comforting feeling that you KNOW beyond all doubt that you have made the correct choice, a triumphant feeling that you have now officially severed all links with xianity and related filth. You are on a life-affirming path now, ready to keep learning and advancing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eirik Knudsen bjÃ¥stad <spherecloux@... wrote:

If you don't feel anything after you're done with the ritual..have u done something wrong then? like..you don't feel any energy or something

Because, well, I lost my feelings for an hour, i couldn't feel happyness, sadness or anger...NOTHING..a bit dizzy actually, what could I've done wrong?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eirik Knudsen bjÃ¥stad <spherecloux@... wrote:

Nothing is wrong.Don't worry.Your dedication most probably worked ! Don't be afraid or worry about it ! Welcome to the Family,meditate and evolve everyday.Most people are cut off from the astral and due to being unspritual in their early years they "lose" the ability to sense energy,thats why most of Us do not feel anything on their dedication.Some of Us may do because are a bit more open to feeling bioelectricity or energies.

The "emotional" loss is simply calmness.I wouldn't say its a negative thing unless its pernament.Don't worry,Your dedication is probably done.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Cant find black candles,so i av not yet dedicted,is father goind to be angry at me????

-----ggod
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011 7:43:08 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedicating

Highly unlikely that you've done anything 'wrong'. People sometimes get the notion that all sorts of dramatic things should happen and powerful feelings will well up at the time of dedication. Personally, i've never heard of that happening. My dedication (& others have said the same thing) was very low-key.

What you may notice later is that you have a strong, comforting feeling that you KNOW beyond all doubt that you have made the correct choice, a triumphant feeling that you have now officially severed all links with xianity and related filth. You are on a life-affirming path now, ready to keep learning and advancing.

How do you do the dedication to satan ?
Ken

On Fri May 6th, 2011 10:16 PM EDT Eirik Knudsen bjåstad wrote:

you didnt do any thing wrong. when i did the dedication. i didnt really any energy either. so dont worry about it. ok. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:45:38 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating

joyofsatan.org

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 3:56:05 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating

How do you do the dedication to satan ?
Ken

On Fri May 6th, 2011 10:16 PM EDT Eirik Knudsen bjåstad wrote:

no it does not use what you have

On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:52 PM, Sofia Lopez <iam.sofia98@... wrote:

His what is a Wickham?? As my neighbour is one n as I am new to this I asked her if she was to do with Satan but she said no. ------------------From: ugoezequeenesther <ugoezequeenesther@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:43:52 +0100To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating
  Yes or don't use candles if you can't get the right colour.
On Jan 9, 2014 2:51 AM, "Sofia Lopez" <iam.sofia98@... wrote:

Ok, I decided I will dedicate some time this month. I read jos website, and I know the steps. I want to know if I need anything besides black candle or more, dry pen, blade for the blood, and paper. If I need more things to my supplies list please feel free to put it in. Oh and please no mockery or anything similar just for supplies.

Hi,I am fairly new and still need to dedicate,problem is that I do not have a place nor the privacy to do the ritual.I really need to do this cause for the first time in my life I feel I belong.I was wondering if there are any brothers or sisters nearby me who can help,guide and assist me in this matter.I need to get strong.

Before getting to Satan, I did not notice how many quet and calm places you can find out of your home; I began appreciating parks, woods and paths for hiking (if you can get there). Depending where you live, I see that most people tendo to follow the mass and go to the "main" places. So there are many quiet and nice places where barely nobody walks that might be suitable for a dedication ritual, whi not? Also remember that the enemy does not want you to dedicate and will instill doubts in your mind... like "i don't have the right place", "I miss the right candle"... similar stuff. Don't worry and go ahead!! Also don't try to contact anybody at personal level, it might be dangerous, the enemy infiltrators would love to kill all of us. Of course they can't, Satan protects us, but it's advisable to be careful.   Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 10:07 PM
From: "savage.lendo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating   Hi,I am fairly new and still need to dedicate,problem is that I do not have a place nor the privacy to do the ritual.I really need to do this cause for the first time in my life I feel I belong.I was wondering if there are any brothers or sisters nearby me who can help,guide and assist me in this matter.I need to get strong.    

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back