Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicating my soul to our Father

TheCrimsonScythe

I have been told from many people that I need to dedicate to Satan. I know how to do this, but my parents are hard Christian filth. Would Satan understand me only being able to use a regular candle and not a colored one? I also won't be able to do the big "HAIL SATAN!" at the end. Would this still count as me dedicating to Satan?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I have been told from many people that I need to dedicate to Satan. I know how to do this, but my parents are hard Christian filth. Would Satan understand me only being able to use a regular candle and not a colored one? I also won't be able to do the big "HAIL SATAN!" at the end. Would this still count as me dedicating to Satan?
Yes, also you can just say "hail Satan" quietly

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Your intention is number one thing that counts. One member used a birthday candle and he is doing just fine. :)

1. That's pretty fucking funny, I'm imagining it how a Christian filth do- A person covers with blood and a mask on, signing their name.... And then burning it with a birthday candle lmao. *sigh* if only Christians could see the truth..
2. Thank you so much for the tip
3. Thats pretty awesome of Satan to understand.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
1. That's pretty fucking funny, I'm imagining it how a Christian filth do- A person covers with blood and a mask on, signing their name.... And then burning it with a birthday candle lmao. *sigh* if only Christians could see the truth..
2. Thank you so much for the tip
3. Thats pretty awesome of Satan to understand.

Satan is very understanding, he understands everyone and everything. All he wants from us is that we approach him in all honesty and with respect.

You are fine, good luck on your path.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Do not worry if you have nothing but yourselves, our Father accepts you and understands them. It is a great thing that you have found Our Father again and you are very happy. If it bothers you that you can't do your Spiritual things normally, create an Astral Temple for yourself and there you can do your things in peace.

Henu the Great said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
Your intention is number one thing that counts. One member used a birthday candle and he is doing just fine. :)

I used a pen to poke a hole into one of these water bottle caps, then I put this little birthday cake candle into it so the cap is at the bottom and will hold the candle pointing up. It worked good enough. My friend did it the same way and it worked for him too.

1100149b797c27ef6d52b85118d311e1.jpg

1.jpg

TheCrimsonScythe said:

You can say it in your head or whisper at the end. Anyways i think you can use anything for candle. Me i used a red candle i found lying around the house and a white one or silver one (if i remember right this was many years ago) i could not get black ones though it was still ok. I felt the energy change after doing it.

Just make sure the candle you use isnt a "prayer candle" or intended for Xtian use of some kind. Thats the only thing i think.

slyscorpion said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

You can say it in your head or whisper at the end. Anyways i think you can use anything for candle. Me i used a red candle i found lying around the house and a white one or silver one (if i remember right this was many years ago) i could not get black ones though it was still ok. I felt the energy change after doing it.

Just make sure the candle you use isnt a "prayer candle" or intended for Xtian use of some kind. Thats the only thing i think.

Oh and i just want to add if you need any advice or support in dealing with xtians or living in an xtian home with anything you can ping me by quoting my user name. The home i grew up in was very strongly Xtian my dad was a pastor at the methodist church .

TheCrimsonScythe said:
You can do the ritual in your mind, Satan is understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back