Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicatig my soul to Satan.

nestichir

I've decided that I will dedicate my soul to Satan, quite an easy decision for me. But I have to do it in my astral temple because of my parents and.. yeah. The problem is the prayer. It will be quite difficult to memorise it, mostly because it's in english, and english is not my mother tongue. I really don't want to write and/or say it wrong when I do the ritual. And I can't ''take with me'' the note where I have written the paper when I meditate and goes into my astral temple. Anyone got an advice for me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nestichir" <ron-ruud@... wrote:
I've decided that I will dedicate my soul to Satan, quite an easy decision for me. But I have to do it in my astral temple because of my parents and.. yeah. The problem is the prayer. It will be quite difficult to memorise it, mostly because it's in english, and english is not my mother tongue. I really don't want to write and/or say it wrong when I do the ritual. And I can't ''take with me'' the note where I have written the paper when I meditate and goes into my astral temple. Anyone got an advice for me?
well try to get it translated on an online translator but you need to memorize the prayer and understand the prayer (important).

iv been a satanist for a few years, i dont think changing the language will change the ritual

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 14:17:13
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedicatig my soul to Satan.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nestichir" <ron-ruud@ wrote:

well try to get it translated on an online translator but you need to memorize the prayer and understand the prayer (important).
From a humble servant of the Dark Lord,

It is my belief that you need no special wording to promise your soul to Satan--he is not that particular. So long as this is what you wish your will, will be satisfied. In a ritual, I have offered to be Satan's Anti-Christ on this Earth, and frankly, it worked. You won't find these things in any grimore or writing by LaVey, think off the cuff; Satan enjoys your creativity towards him.

Hail Satan, May your command be made true,

Jared Asmodeus Dietz, Highest Vassal to Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back