Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicated in Florida

joyofenki_mishka

Just wondering if there are any members in Florida that I could meet when my car gets fixed. I have lost most of my friends over the years and to make some new friends that understand my beliefs would be nice. I currently live in Inverness. I dedicated Monday and started my Training today. This past week has been really bad, to meet people that could support me as I awaken to the bliss that is Father Enki would help greatly. As it is now I only have 3 real friends and only one of them supports my new path, even though he chooses Wicca. I need friends that follow Father Enki.

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Enlil!!!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome! I lived in Florida most of my life.I live in Alabama now.Good idea to start your power meditations right away.Read joyofsatan.org for how to proceed..
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Sat, 7/2/11, joyofenki_mishka <joyofenki_mishka@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicated in Florida
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2011, 3:53 PM

Just wondering if there are any members in Florida that I could meet when my car gets fixed. I have lost most of my friends over the years and to make some new friends that understand my beliefs would be nice. I currently live in Inverness. I dedicated Monday and started my Training today. This past week has been really bad, to meet people that could support me as I awaken to the bliss that is Father Enki would help greatly. As it is now I only have 3 real friends and only one of them supports my new path, even though he chooses Wicca. I need friends that follow Father Enki.

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Enlil!!!
[/TD]

I lived in Florida just a few months ago, moved to North Carolina due to a cheaper and nicer house. If it helps at some point I plan on going back to Florida to reunite with my old friend(Who dedicated to our Father Satan at the same time as me). Perhaps I could extend an invitation to you when your car gets to fixed to join us, the more the merrier after all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joyofenki_mishka" <joyofenki_mishka@... wrote:

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Enlil!!!

Hey, I live in Miami. Is that close?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raine" <true_chaos1992@... wrote:

I lived in Florida just a few months ago, moved to North Carolina due to a cheaper and nicer house. If it helps at some point I plan on going back to Florida to reunite with my old friend(Who dedicated to our Father Satan at the same time as me). Perhaps I could extend an invitation to you when your car gets to fixed to join us, the more the merrier after all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joyofenki_mishka" <joyofenki_mishka@ wrote:

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Enlil!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back